- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
InterContinental De La Ville Rome
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Welcome to the heart of the Eternal city, have a truly Italian experience in our 16th century building located at the top of the Spanish steps. This is the perfect place to discover the city 's history, art and shopping, all within walking distance. Have a live versatile gastronomic feast enjoying the Roman skyline from our beautiful Emperor’s terrace on the 6th floor.
See you soon in Rome.
- Via Condotti, located just a short walk from the hotel, is one of Rome’s most glamorous shopping districts. Visitors can browse fashion boutiques and sip coffee at the landmark Caffe Greco.
What to Expect:
- Set in a 17th-century palace, this luxury hotel centers around a picturesque open-air courtyard. Public areas are elegantly appointed with Oriental rugs, brocade furniture, and Murano glass chandeliers. With an enviable location at the top of the Spanish Steps, the hotel attracts a mix of business travelers, families, and couples.
- After a day of shopping or sightseeing, guests can enjoy cocktails and panoramic views of Rome on The Emperor Terrace. In the evenings, the elegant I Due Murano bar features live music. The hotel also offers a restaurant, a cafe, and 24-hour room service. On-site conveniences include a concierge desk, a fitness center, and babysitting/childcare.
Via Sistina 69
- Spanish Steps
Airport:Rome Fiumicino Airport FCO
InterContinental De La Ville Rome offers 192 guestrooms and suites on eight floors. Decorated in a neoclassical style, accommodations include satellite TVs with premium channels, multi-line phones with voice mail, and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Bathrooms include scales, telephones, bathrobes, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities at this Italy hotel include coffee/tea makers, minibars, and in-room safes.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- Bathroom telephone
- Blackout drapes
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Handheld shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Makeup mirror
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Rollaway beds
- Sewing kit
- Smoking rooms
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
This Rome hotel is located in the city center at the top of the Spanish Steps. The hotel features a fitness center, a hair salon, and a gift shop. Dining options include a restaurant, a cafe, and 24-hour room service. Two bars are also on site. Business-related amenities include conference rooms, a business center, and event catering. Additional amenities at InterContinental De La Ville Rome include a concierge desk, a 24-hour front desk, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Fitness equipment
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Internet access in public areas - dial-up
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 12 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Small pets only
- 2 PM
La Piazzetta RestaurantElegant restaurant serving international and local cuisine. Offers a buffet breakfast and à la carte menus for lunch and dinner. Features seating in the outdoor courtyard.
Café De La VilleIntimate cafe offering breakfast, snacks, and light meals. Open from morning until late night.
I Due MuranoChic bar and piano lounge. Features 18th-century wood floors and Murano glass chandeliers. Located on the second floor next to the courtyard. Features live music in the evenings.
The Emperor TerraceOpen-air bar with panoramic views of Rome. Located on the sixth floor.
This Italy hotel features a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
Winter Promotion with Breakfast
- A reduced room rate
- Daily American buffet breakfast
- A welcome card or letter from the General Manager
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport