- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Hotel Dei Mellini
Based ontraveler reviews
- The many boutiques and cafés in the surrounding streets include a tempting choice of pasticcerie and cioccolateria (cake and chocolate shops). For fans of classical music, the Chiesa Valdese, a distinctive Byzantine-style church, hosts regular concerts and choral recitals. It is located on Via M. Dionigi, three blocks from the hotel on the corner of Piazza Cavour.
What to Expect:
- Behind the pristine 18th-century neoclassical façade, formerly two apartment buildings, is a modern, stylish hotel. The cream-marble lobby is appointed with contemporary chandeliers, smart cream and red upholstered chairs, and artworks from the hotel's private collection. Ideal for both corporate and leisure travelers year round.
- Adjacent to the reception area, the Mellini Bar serves a wide range of drinks and an all-day menu of light hot and cold dishes, from pastas to salads to desserts. In a cool interior patio with large potted palms, guests can browse the complimentary newspapers and sip morning coffee. In summer, guests can enjoy drinks and snacks on the sunny roof terrace; an adjoining solarium has chaise lounges and a shower.
VIA MUZIO CLEMENTI, 81
Airport:Rome Fiumicino Airport FCO
The six-story Hotel Dei Mellini, Rome, offers 80 air-conditioned guestrooms, decorated in soft neutral shades of taupe and brown with heavy striped drapes, cream upholstery, coordinating patterned bedspreads, and cherry wood furniture. All have minibars, safes, direct-dial telephones, WiFi internet access (surcharge), satellite television with pay movies, and bathrobes and slippers. Marble bathrooms include telephones, bidets. Each room is equpped with a smart TV with free internet connection, in optical fiber.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Blackout drapes
- Cable/satellite TV
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Handheld shower
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - TV
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Rollaway beds
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Open in summer, the rooftop terrace is a sun-splashed retreat, with canvas awnings, fragrant potted lemon trees, climbing greenery, flower-filled planters, and drink-and-snack service. Guests can also enjoy a game of ping pong or darts on the roof top terrace while taking in the sunset or enjoying a cocktail.
Overlooking a rooftop terrace, the Hotel Dei Mellini gym is outfitted with state of the art equipment from TechnoGym. Featuring treadmills, cycles and weights, this 24 hour facility offers WiFi and TV.
The hotel's ground floor includes a quiet lounge, a bar, and a cool central patio with table seating amid large potted palms. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room. The hotel houses a fine contemporary Italian art collection, with works displayed throughout the public areas. Many are available for sale.
Young guests and parents will enjoy Hotel Dei Mellini's playground area for children, and guests of all ages will enjoy the Entertainment area with Playstation Console and 55 inch TV.
Parking in the hotel's garage costs €28 per night (price subject to change according to car size).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Business services
- Coffee in lobby
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
Number of floors:
Number of rooms:
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets accepted
- 2 PM
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning.
Breakfast RoomExtensive hot and cold breakfast buffet served each morning. Contemporary decor with upholstered chairs, bright table linens, fresco-style paintings of Rome.
Mellini BarWide selection of drinks and an "a la petite carte" menu of hot and cold sandwiches, soups, pasta dishes, salads, cold platters, and desserts, available morning until late night. Polished wood paneling with dark-wood tables and upholstered chairs. Dining also available in the cool interior courtyard, and in summer, on the sunny roof terrace.
Villa Borghese, one km (0.5 mile) from the hotel, is the city's central public park, with gardens, fountains, pathways, and museums. A wellness center is 2 minutes within walking distance. It's a lovely and popular destination for strolling, jogging, and bicycling. Bicycles and in-line skates are available for rent.
Hotel Dei Mellini is golf friendly and offers preferential access to some of the most exclusive Golf Courses in Rome. A day of golf can be arranged by the hotel staff upon request.
Enjoy a relaxing area on the roof terrace with ping pong table and darts and a new entertainment area with Playstation Console and 55 inch TV. A playground area is onsite for children.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Hiking/biking trails
- Running track/path
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport