- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Four Seasons Hotel Firenze
Based ontraveler reviews
- The picturesque Tuscany countryside is just a 30-minute drive from the hotel. The concierge can arrange special tours of the region.
What to Expect:
- This luxury Florence hotel is housed in a Renaissance palace and a former 16th-century convent that frame a scenic 11-acre park. Lavishly decorated with friezes, painted frescoes, and original artwork, the hotel has a refined ambiance. Sophisticated vacationers and business travelers appreciate the hotel's resort-style amenities and location in the heart of Florence.
- At the on-site spa, guests can indulge in treatments such as the Tuscan Oil Scrub or the Velvet Skin Wrap (surcharge). During warm months, guests can lounge by the outdoor pool while enjoying drinks from the Spa Lounge. Dining options include gourmet regional cuisine at the elegant Il Palagio restaurant and small plates and fine wines at the Winery. Room service is available 24 hours.
BORGO PINTI, 99
Airport:Florence Peretola Airport FLR
Four Seasons Hotel Florence offers 116 individually decorated guestrooms and suites located in the Conventino, a former 16th-century convent, or the Palazzo Della Gherardesca, a 15th-century palace. All accommodations at this Italy hotel offer flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, CD/DVD players, MP3 player docking stations, two multi-line phones, and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Marble bathrooms feature tubs and separate glass-enclosed rain showers.
Set amid gardens and a private park, this Florence hotel is within walking distance of the Uffizi Gallery and the Duomo. The 8,500-square-foot spa features 10 treatment rooms, relaxation lounges, spa tubs, and an outdoor pool (open seasonally). The hotel also includes a fitness center equipped with a steam room, cardio machines, and strength-training machines.
Business travelers can take advantage of two on-site business centers, meeting rooms, and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Additional hotel amenities include 24-hour room service, a 24-hour multilingual concierge desk, and babysitting/childcare.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Audio-visual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone rental
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (valet)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Shoe shine
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Translation services
Number of rooms:
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- 3 PM
Il PalagioElegant restaurant with vaulted ceilings, elaborate chandeliers, and an outdoor terrace. Seasonal menus feature traditional regional cuisine with contemporary influences. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
La MagnoliaIntimate restaurant open daily for à la carte breakfast. Located on the ground floor of the Conventino. Outdoor terrace seating available.
WineryLounge serving small plates of contemporary and traditional specialties paired with fine wines. Open for dinner nightly and lunch from October to April.
Atrium BarSophisticated bar serving light meals, coffee drinks, cocktails, and afternoon tea. Features live piano music in the evenings. Outdoor seating available. Open daily from morning until late night.
Al FrescoThe poolside restaurant offers, in the warm season, light Italian regional cuisine and snacks from 12 to 6pm as well as drinks on the pool deck.
This Italy hotel features an outdoor pool (open seasonally) and an on-site fitness center with strength-training and cardio machines. Yoga classes and personal trainers are available for a surcharge.
Guests enjoy access to the Circolo del Golf dell'Ugolino golf club, located 10km (6 mi) from the hotel, as well as the Tennis Visarno club, located 5 km (3 mi) from the hotel (surcharges apply).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental
- Yoga classes/instruction
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport