- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Based ontraveler reviews
- The Affresco suite features a stunning fresco from 1886, which was discovered under a false ceiling during the villa’s restoration in 2009.
What to Expect:
- Set in a restored 15th-century villa, this boutique hotel is surrounded by vibrant parkland and historic gardens with ancient pathways, trees, and mosaics. Inside, the hotel is elegantly decorated with rich fabrics, antiques, and artwork from around the world. Stylish and sophisticated, the hotel attracts couples, families, and friends seeking a luxury Italy vacation.
- The on-site spa features four treatment rooms with private steam showers. Signature treatments include the Crushed Grapes Body Scrub and the Anti-aging Sea Facial (surcharge). Guests can sample Tuscan cuisine at two on-site restaurants and take in views of Florence from the bar and lounge. The hotel also features two outdoor infinity pools and a fitness center.
Via Del Salviatino 21
Airport:Florence Peretola Airport FLR
Il Salviatino offers 45 guestrooms and suites on four floors. Individually decorated with a mix of modern and antique furnishings, all accommodations include complimentary wireless Internet access, plasma TVs with premium channels, and direct-dial phones. Bathrooms offer rain showers, complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, slippers, and hair dryers. Additional amenities at this Italy hotel include coffee/tea makers, complimentary newspapers and bottled water, minibars, and in-room safes.
Surrounded by parkland and historic gardens, Il Salviatino is about a 10-minute drive from the city center of Florence. The hotel features two outdoor infinity pools and a fitness center. The on-site spa includes a relaxation area and four treatment rooms with private steam showers. Room service is available 24 hours, and a complimentary breakfast is provided daily. Amenities include concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and floor butlers. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Spa Il Salviatino:
The exclusive Spa Il Salviatino provides relaxation in a welcoming atmosphere where guests can select treatments performed by highly qualified personnel. The wide range of available services and treatments uses the cosmetology products from the Dr. Vranjes Laboratory, and with its innovative formula, guests can create a true path to well-being and take part in “emotional polysensorial voyages”. By stimulating all of the senses and combining the manual skill of the spa therapists, the objective is to work harmoniously and efficiently at helping guests recover their energy and push away the fatigue of daily stress. Thanks to an attentive selection of raw materials and continuous research and development, the Dr. Vranjes Laboratory boasts the creation of unique, custom cosmetology products using only ingredients that undergo lengthy studies and deliver effective attainable results.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
Conceived to be an unforgettable journey into the roots of Tuscan gastronomy, guests will begin the day with an award winning complimentary breakfast which can be enjoyed at any time (and in any place). Throughout the day, Michelin starred Chef, Carmine Calo will craft a series of local specialties using only the finest local ingredients to create cuisine that is simple, incredibly flavorful and elegantly presented.
La TerrazzaRestaurant overlooking Florence. Serves classic Tuscan dishes. Features a bar and lounge serving espresso, wine, and signature cocktails.
Le SerreGourmet restaurant serving modern Tuscan cuisine with international influences. Open for dinner.
This Italy hotel features an on-site fitness center. Pilates and yoga classes are also available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Stay 3 Pay 2 - Low Season
- American Buffet Breakfast. 3rd night FREE in Low Season (Only 1 free Night per stay applies).
Advance Purchase Promotion - Non-Refundable with Breakfast
- Daily American Buffet Breakfast
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport