- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Belmond Hotel Cipriani, Venice
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
It is never easy to prepare a text of presentation for a Hotel that is a rich mix of everything. Especially it is not easy for an Hotel like the Cipriani full of tradition, history, different outlets and great service. I thought that it could be nice to present a special recipe that we offer to all our Clients:
- Take the Cipriani with its unique setting in front of Saint Mark Square
- Dress it with new, exciting ideas, like a kayak excursion in the lagoon or a movie tour around the city
- Add a pinch of local tradition and blend it with the warm kindness of our staff
- Finally serve it to inspire your best dreams... and fill up your heart with romantic emotions
What to Expect:
- The Belmond Hotel Cipriani, Venice, considered one of the world's best hotels, is located on Giudecca island, directly across from Piazza San Marco (st. Mark's square).It's location provides a quiet oasis away from the congestion of the city center, and is just a short five minute boat ride from piazza San Marco by Hotel-operated water shuttle (complimentary). The service operates continously 24 hours per day seven days a week.
- Belmond Hotel Cipriani, Venicei offers a combination of elegantly appointed accomodations, some with views of st. Mark's and neighboring islands.
- Giudecca Island
Airport:Venice Marco Polo Airport VCE
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Hair dryer
Babysitting/Child Services, Lounge, Barber/Beauty Shop, Concierge, Pool, Restaurant, Room Service, Safe Deposit Box, Fitness Center or Spa, Laundry/Valet Services, Air Conditioned, Tennis, Business Center, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, City Center, Boutique.
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Hair salon
- Laundry service
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
All rates are based upon availability and may change without notice.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- 3 PM
- 12 PM
Fortuny RestaurantPerfect setting for a romantic candlelight dinner. Its terrace is set in a lush flowered garden with a beautiful antique water fountain bordering the lagoon. Please note that a reasonable standard of dress code is observed in the evening, and gentlemen are expected to wear a jacket.
Fortuny TerraceThe Fortuny Terrace is set in a lush flowered garden with a beautiful antique water fountain bordering the lagoon. The gentle sounds of the bar piano float on the warm evening air across the Terrace garden, making dinner a truly romantic moment to treasure. The Fortuny Terrace is open for dinner, with seating inside in case of poor weather.
Cip's ClubThis elegant yet informal restaurant was originally created for the two Palazzi of the Cipriani, the Vendramin and the Palazzetto Nani Barbaro and has acquired, since its opening in 1998, a great success both with clients of the hotel and with Venetian members of the Club. The Restaurant enjoys a splendid view of St. Mark's Square and is within easy reach of our private pier in the Piazza San Marco, just opposite the Doge's Palace, from where our private launches run a 24 hour service throughout the Season. The restaurant seats 48 and is decorated with original paintings, watercolors and prints celebrating its view, one of the best in Venice.
Porticciolo Snack Bar & RestaurantSet against the breathtaking backdrop of the S. Giorgio Basilica and located by the famous Olympic-size pool of the Cipriani, the Gabbiano Poolside Restaurant is a special vantage point from where Venice can be admired without having to leave your seat. The Restaurant is open for lunch in good weather from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Pool Snack BarThe pool snack bar serves light snacks and drinks to guests in the pool area, overlooking the lagoon. Attire is informal, and this is the perfect place for a light bite in the afternoon. The snack bar is only open in Summer, weather permitting. Opening hours: 10:00 am - 6:30 pm
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport