- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
St. Regis Venice San Clemente Palace
Based ontraveler reviews
What to Expect:
- The St. Regis Venice San Clemente Palace is a legendary retreat that sits on its own private island in the heart of Venice’s lagoon, 8 minutes across the water from Piazza San Marco in one of the hotel’s iconic boats. Featuring unique charm and grace, San Clemente island offers experiences beyond expectation. Its landscaped gardens and resort facilities include 2 bars, 3 restaurants, and a 15th century church ideal for exclusive weddings and celebrations. The true St. Regis experience commences in one of our 191 suites and rooms overlooking the gardens or Venice’s lagoon, complete with St. Regis Butler service.
- Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6456 square feet (600 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. A complimentary area shuttle within 1 km is available for guests. The St. Regis Venice San Clemente Palace has designated areas for smoking.
ISOLA DI SAN CLEMENTE, 1 SAN MARCO
- San Clemente Island
Airport:Venice Marco Polo Airport VCE
Safe and connected24-hour room service. Flat-panel TV. iPod docking station. Adjoining rooms available.
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - wireless
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
The St. Regis Venice San Clemente Palace features 2 outdoor tennis courts, a gym and in room SPA. Dining options at the hotel include 3 restaurants and 2 Bars. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Conference room(s)
- Fitness equipment
- Hair salon
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
Number of floors:
Number of rooms:
Wine, dine, and browse
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Small pets only
- 2 PM
24-hour room service is available.
AcquerelloSpecialty Restaurant, dinner service
La DolcePool Restaurant & Bar, from lunch to aperitifs
St Regis BarCocktails and snacks
2 outdoor tennis courts, a gym , a padding green, outdoor swimming pool, are featured at the hotel.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport