- Tours and Activities
- Special Offers
- About Us
Based ontraveler reviews
Featured Expert Review
General: The Bauer Hotel Venice successfully combines traditional Venice with a flair of contemporary nuances that will appeal to guests seeking a classic feel, or a more “new age” resort atmosphere. Original art-deco and Venetian textiles throughout the hotel, with spacious rooms, spiral...more
- An adjacent partner hotel has the highest rooftop terrace in Venice. Guests of the Bauer Hotel may reserve the entire eighth-floor terrace and its four-person spa tub for one hour at a cost of €45 (subject to change) and soak in the tub while taking in views of Venice's rooftops, spires, towers, and domes.
What to Expect:
- Opened in 1940, the style of Bauer Hotel is a blend of restrained Art Deco decorative elements and opulent Venetian influences such as vintage Murano-glass chandeliers. The rose-coloured marble lobby features a ceramic map of 15th-century Venice covering one wall, while public rooms with high ceilings have areas furnished with green leather chairs.
- Two terraces on the Grand Canal offer sweeping views of the canal, St. Mark's Basin to which the canal connects, and Santa Maria della Salute church on the opposite side. In the summer months, one terrace is set up for lunch and dinner served by the hotel's Venetian-Mediterranean fine dining restaurant and the other terrace, flanked by a narrow side canal frequented by gondoliers in summer, offers snacks and cocktails day and night.
CAMPO S. MOISE 1459
- West of San Marco
Airport:Venice Marco Polo Airport VCE
Bauer Hotel, Venice, offers 91 guestrooms and suites spread over six storys. Individual decor combines Art Deco and Venetian influences and varies from room to room. All rooms and suites include flatscreen televisions with satellite channels, desks, safes, minibars, dial-up Internet connections, and walk-in wardrobes. Marble bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations, heated towel rails, slippers, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries
- Bauer Deluxe Room -
Located in the contemporary wing of the hotel. Individually styled decor and furnishings, with a mix of contemporary or classic design. Italian marble bathrooms, bathtub and handle shower, hairdryer, closet. Individually controlled air-conditioning, Flat Screen Television with satellite, minibar, international direct-dial telephone. Wi-Fi Technology available. King/twin size bed. Balcony available on request.
- Bauer Deluxe City View -
Most of these cozy guest rooms overlook the impressive Church of San Moise others enjoy the gondola's stroll and serenade from the small canal by a balcony. Venetian Contemporary Style Furnishing’s, Italian Marble Bathrooms with bathtubs and handle showers, Closets, Wi-Fi connection, Satellite Flat TV.
- Bauer Superior Room -
Located in the contemporary wing of the hotel. Individually styled decor and furnishings, with a mix of contemporary or classic design. Italian marble bathrooms, bathtub and handle shower, hairdryer, closet. Individually controlled air-conditioning, Flat Screen Television with satellite, minibar, international direct-dial telephone. Wi-Fi Technology available. King/twin size bed.
- Bauer Superior Suite -
Located in the contemporary wing of the hotel. individually styled decor and furnishings, special fabrics designed by Rubelli with European Classic design. Most Bauer Superior Suites feature separate bed and living rooms. Some Suites with separate shower and bathtub. Suites with 2 bathrooms available on request. Individually controlled air-conditioning, Flat Screen Television with satellite, minibar, international direct-dial telephone. Wi-Fi Technology available. King/twin size bed. Balcony available on request.
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Ceiling fan
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Non-smoking rooms
- Soundproofed rooms
- Voice mail
- Window opens
Guests of the Bauer Hotel can plan days out using the computer with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), situated in the lobby. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is also available in public areas.
The hotel has a beauty salon offering hair and nail care. For a discounted daily surcharge of €15 (subject to change), guests of the Bauer Hotel have access to a fitness centre with men's and women's saunas and steam rooms in the adjacent partner hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or cafe´
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Express check-in/check-out
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Self Parking
- Shoe shine
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
All rate subject to availability and may change without notice.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Small pets only
- 2 PM
De Pisis RestaurantGourmet restaurant serving creative international and Mediterranean cuisine. Features terrace overlooking the Grand Canal.
Settimo CieloTerrace and lounge with views of Venice and the lagoon. Open for breakfast.
Bar FoyerCharming bar and lounge serving a selection of aperitifs and cocktails.
Bar Gran CanaleElegant bar with a terrace overlooking the Grand Canal. Features live music in the evenings during summer months.
The Lido, a slender, 11-kilometre-long island facing the Adriatic Sea lies a 15-minute water-bus ride east of historical Venice's centre. In summer it becomes the city's playground, when beaches and water sports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, take horseback rides, and play golf, tennis, and volleyball. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport