- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Centurion Palace Hotel
Based ontraveler reviews
- Located at the mouth of the Grand Canal just 270 m (295 yd) from the hotel, the Punta della Dogana is a contemporary art museum set in a triangular-shaped building with striking architecture. The museum houses artwork from the Francois Pinault collection.
What to Expect:
- Designed with bold colors and contemporary furnishings, the hotel’s chic interiors contrast its dramatic gothic façade. Located in one of Venice’s oldest districts near several art galleries, the hotel attracts couples and art enthusiasts seeking an intimate and relaxed Italy vacation.
- After exploring Venice, guests can dine alfresco on the terrace overlooking the Grand Canal or enjoy cocktails in the courtyard. Amenities at this Italy hotel include a concierge desk, a fitness center, babysitting/childcare, and 24-hour room service. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Venice, , 30132
- West of San Marco
Airport:Venice Marco Polo Airport VCE
Centurion Palace Hotel offers 50 guestrooms, individually decorated in a contemporary style with antique accents. Views are of the courtyard, city, or canal. Rooms feature premium bedding, LCD TVs, and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Bathrooms include bathrobes, makeup mirrors, and telephones. Turndown service is provided nightly.
- Superior Double -
Individually designed bedrooms in contemporary style, all painted different bright colors. All rooms are well equipped with all comforts including: safe, minibar, LCD TVs. air-conditioning, telephone, and wi-fi internet access. The golden wall and floor covering in all bathrooms recalls the wrapping of a sweet praline.
- Deluxe Double -
Individually designed double rooms in contemporary style. King size or twin beds all rooms are well equipped with all comforts including: safe, minibar, LCD TVs. air-conditioning, telephone, and wi-fi internet access. The golden bathrooms will surprise all Centurion Palace guests.
- Junior Suite Superior -
These Junior suites in contemporary style boast a view either on our courtyard or city. They can accommodate up to 3 people . The glossy golden bathrooms have both bath and shower. All rooms are well equipped with all comforts including: safe, minibar, LCD TVs. air-conditioning, telephone, and wi-fi internet access.
- Junior Suite Deluxe -
These Junior suites in contemporary style overlook the Grand Canal. some of them boasting a balcony from which enjoying the unique panorama. Centurion's guests will be spoiled by the splendor of the unique style, that only our Palace can offer. Golden sensual bathrooms. All rooms are well equipped with all comforts including: safe, minibar, LCD TVs. air-conditioning, telephone, and wi-fi internet access.
- Suite Bilevel Grand Canal View -
These two bi-level suites do represent the best of Centurion Palace. They offer an astonishing view of the Grand Canal and St. Mark's Basin from two balconies. Golden bathrooms (our Centurion Palace unique "signature"). All rooms are equipped with a safe, minibar, LCD TVs. air-conditioning, telephone, and wi-fi internet access.
- Suite Deluxe Grand Canal View -
This wonderful suite has a wide balcony overlooking the Grand Canal, and a very high ceiling. Glossy golden bathroom with both large walk-in shower and bath. All rooms are equipped with a safe, minibar, LCD TVs. air-conditioning, telephone, and wi-fi internet access.
- 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite Grand Canal View -
The Presidential suite is the highlight of the Centurion Palace. This two bedroom suite is composed of two large double rooms overlooking the Grand Canal, and an amazing sitting area that also overlooks the Grand Canal and St. Mark's Basin. The balcony has a 180 degree panoramic view, and there are 6 arched floor to ceiling windows. Golden sensual bathrooms. Equipped with comforts including: safe, minibar, LCD TVs. air-conditioning, telephone, and wi-fi internet access.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- Bathroom telephone
- Blackout drapes
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Handheld shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - wireless
- Makeup mirror
- Massage - available in room
- Remote lighting/drapery control
- Rollaway beds
- Sewing kit
- Smoking rooms
- Turndown service
- Wake-up calls
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
This boutique Italy hotel is situated along the Grand Canal in Venice's Dorsoduro district. Centurion Palace's own private pier is directly on the Grand Canal. The hotel's restaurant showcases regional and international cuisine, complemented by views of the canal. Breakfast is complimentary each morning. Amenities include a concierge desk, 24-hour room service, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fitness equipment
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Shoe shine
- Tour assistance
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 12 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets accepted
- Small pets only
- 3 PM
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning.
Antinoo’s Lounge and RestaurantGourmet restaurant with a terrace overlooking the Grand Canal. Features an elegant dining room decorated in all white and a smaller dining area with red decor.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Motor boating
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport