- Special Offers
- About Us
The Westin Europa and Regina
Based ontraveler reviews
Featured Expert Review
The Westin Europa and Reginal faces the beautiful Baroque church of Santa Maria della Salute. Close to St. Mark’s Square and very centrally located. This hotel is good for all kinds of guests from couples to families. They offer an indoor/outdoor restaurant called Restaurant La Cusina. The...more
- Guests availing themselves of the hotel's summertime shuttle-boat service to two partner hotels, The Westin Excelsior and Hotel Des Bains, on Lido island, might recognize Hotel Des Bains because Luchino Visconti filmed his celebrated Death in Venice at the hotel.
What to Expect:
- The lobby and public rooms of The Westin Europa and Regina exemplify the hotel's opulent 17th- and 18th-century style. Grey, white, and red marble run throughout, from the beamed-ceiling reception area to a large relaxation salon with a high, molded-stucco ceiling, giant Murano-glass chandelier, gilded chairs, and damask couches.
- In summer the hotel provides complimentary shuttle-boat services to two partner hotels on the Lido, the slender island that is Venice's beach and water sports centre. Two terraces on the waterfront offer panoramic views of the Grand Canal, St Mark's Basin to which the canal connects, and Santa Maria della Salute church on the canal's opposite side. One terrace fronts the hotel's fine-dining restaurant; the other fronts the hotel bar.
SAN MARCO 2159
- West of San Marco
Airport:Venice Marco Polo Airport VCE
The Westin Europa and Regina, Venice, offers 185 air-conditioned guestrooms in five linked buildings of five to six storeys each. All feature Venetian-influenced decor coupled with Westin's signature Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Baths. Other amenities include safes, minibars, satellite television with pay movies, and high-speed Internet connections (surcharge). A turndown service is also provided.
- Deluxe Double Room Inner View -
The Double Room Deluxe offers a marble bathroom, heavenly beds and Murano Glass Chandeliers. All rooms feature side exposure/inner views and are richly furnished and lavishly decorated.
- Grand Deluxe Room Inner View -
The Grand Deluxe Double room offers a marble bathroom, heavenly beds and Murano Glass Chandeliers. All rooms feature side exposure/inner views and are richly furnished and lavishly decorated.
- Deluxe Dream Double Room Grand Canal View -
Guestroom appointed in traditional Venetian style with a guaranteed view of the Grand Canal.
- Executive Double Room Inner View -
Guestroom appointed in traditional Venetian style with view of the courtyard.
- Junior Suite Square View -
Elegant accommodations in Venetian or Empire Style, with view of the courtyard offering a peaceful alternative to the lively Venetian waterways.
- Venetian Style Suite -
The Suite offers heavenly beds and bath tub, a living room with rich antique style decor and precious fabrics. Feel at home in these sumptuously decorated suites, each adding a unique Venetian touch to your stay.
- Suite Panoramic View -
This Suite features a spacious private panoramic terrace with an enchanting city and lagoon views, a living room with precious fabrics and tasteful decor and heavenly beds and bath tub.
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Bathroom telephone
- Blackout drapes
- Cable/satellite TV
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway beds
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
The Westin Europa and Regina is on Venice's Grand Canal, 250 yards from Piazza San Marco (St Marks Square) and opposite the church of Santa Maria della Salute. The hotel links together five restored buildings, with five to six floors each, from the 17th to 19th centuries. Its ornate marble lobby features elegant furniture and mirrors, and a restaurant and piano bar offers outdoor seating on an open terrace with potted plants overlooking the Grand Canal. Internet access and limited airport transportation are available for guests. Due to their historical origins, guestrooms vary in size and configuration.
During the summer, the hotel offers complimentary shuttle boat rides to its sister properties in Lido, where there are beaches, tennis, golf, and boating.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Starwood Preferred Guest points or related frequent traveller miles are not honoured on guestrooms sold via this website.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Pets not allowed
- Small pets only
- 3 PM
La CusinaFine-dining restaurant with canopied wood terrace on Grand Canal fronted by gondola mooring area and providing view of Santa Maria della Salute Church on the canal's opposite side. Serves Venetian specialties. Open for buffet and à la carte breakfast and à la carte lunches and dinners. Children's menu available.
Bar TiepoloModern bar with canopied wood terrace on Grand Canal fronted by gondola mooring area and hotel's water-taxi dock and providing view of Santa Maria della Salute Church on the canal's opposite side. Indoor lounge with beamed ceiling, gilded back-bar, framed Venetian fans, and rattan and upholstered seating. Open mid-morning to late night for light meals, snacks, desserts, and cocktails. Pianist six nights weekly.
From mid-morning to late night during summer, The Westin Europa and Regina provides complimentary shuttle-boat service to two partner hotels, The Westin Excelsior and Hotel Des Bains, on the Lido, a slender, 11.5-kilometre-long island facing the Adriatic Sea that lies a 15-minute ride east of historic Venice's centre. Both hotels include private beach clubs (surcharges for cabanas, umbrellas, and sun loungers) and swimming pools (surcharges).
The Lido is the city's playground, especially in summer when beaches and water sports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, take horseback rides, and play golf, tennis, and volleyball. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Golf - driving range
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Mountain biking
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport