- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Malolo Island Resort Fiji
Based ontraveler reviews
- Guests can arrange private beachside dinners or gourmet picnic lunches at the front desk (24-hour notice required).
What to Expect:
- Set on a secluded white-sand beach, this rustic island resort blends traditional Fijian hospitality with modern amenities. Ideal for families and couples, the resort offers a variety of water sports and activities in a relaxed and intimate setting.
- Guests can enjoy a range of complimentary activities including snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, and beach volleyball. Set in a lush rain forest, the on-site spa features three open-air treatment rooms. Dining options include the alfresco Terrace Restaurant and the casual Beach Bar. For young guests, the resort offers a complimentary kids’ club with supervised games and activities.
- Mamanuca Islands
Airport:Nadi International NAN
Malolo Island Resort offers 45 bures, all of which feature private patios with ocean or garden views. Decorated with bright colors, accommodations are reminiscent of the colonial era with high vaulted ceilings. Amenities include air conditioning, ceiling fans, in-room safes, coffee/tea makers, and refrigerators. Accommodations at this Fiji resort include three Family Bures and two Tadra Beach Bures for couples only.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
This Fiji resort is surrounded by palm trees on a picturesque white-sand beach. The resort features an on-site spa and two swimming pools including one for adults with a swim-up bar. Complimentary activities include kayaking, snorkeling, sailing, and windsurfing. For families, the resort offers a complimentary kids’ club for children 4-12. Amenities at Malolo Island Resort include a 24-hour front desk and a lounge with books, magazines, a TV with DVD player, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Spa services on site
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Video library
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 12 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians and using existing bedding.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 2 PM
- 10:30 AM
Terrace RestaurantOpen-air restaurant overlooking the pool and gardens. Serves a buffet breakfast and a la carte selections for lunch and dinner. Dinner menu changes nightly. Features theme buffet dinners on select evenings. Children’s menu available.
Beach BarCasual beachside bar and restaurant serving lunch, dinner, and an all-day snack menu with kids’ choices. Features an evening happy hour and a sunset flare-lighting ceremony.
Treetops RestaurantRelaxed restaurant for guests 13 years and older. Located above the Terrace Restaurant under a canopy of trees. Offers the same menus as the Terrace Restaurant plus a la carte breakfast options.
This Fiji resort features two swimming pools, walking trails, and a beach volleyball court. Guests can enjoy complimentary non-motorized water sports at the beach including snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, and windsurfing. Activities available for a surcharge include scuba diving, parasailing, and water skiing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
Stay 7 Pay 5
- Every 6th and 7th night FREE
- Fijian welcome with complimentary fruit punch and cold towels on arrival
- Complimentary use of all non-motorized watersports equipment including: catamarans, windsurfers and kayaks
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment throughout the stay
- Invitation to once-a-week poolside
- Management Kava Party
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport