- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Tokoriki Island Resort
Based ontraveler reviews
- The resort hosts weekly performances by singers and dancers from the local village. Known as Meke, this festive event includes traditional Fijian dance, costumes, and instruments.
What to Expect:
- Tokoriki Island Resort is an adults-only island resort that caters to couples seeking romance and relaxation. Guests feel as though they are on their own private island at this small, intimate resort with just 34 accommodations.
- Guests can play a round of tennis, explore hiking trails, or enjoy complimentary non-motorized water sports at the white-sand beach. The spa offers a range of Fijian-inspired treatments such as the Coconut Scrub and the Papaya Wrap (surcharge). After a day of activities, guest can dine alfresco under the stars at the on-site gourmet restaurant.
P.O. BOX 10547 NADI AIRPORT
- Mamanuca Islands
Airport:Nadi International NAN
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Separate sitting area
- Window opens
Tokoriki Island Resort, located on a secluded Fijian island in the Mamanuca Island group, offers a day spa with more than 20 treatments including wraps, scrubs, and massages (surcharge). The resort also includes an infinity pool, a tennis court, and hiking trails. Complimentary non-motorized water sports equipment includes kayaks and catamarans. A PADI-certified dive shop also is on site.The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Medical assistance available
- Poolside bar
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Children under 12 are not permitted at the resort.Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- 10 AM
Resort RestaurantServes a blend of European, Asian, and South Pacific cuisine highlighting locally caught seafood and regional produce. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Lunch and dinner menus changing daily. Also offers a selection of Australian and New Zealand wines and French champagnes.
Oishii Teppanyaki RestaurantServing Japanese Teppanyaki cuisine, located in a traditional Fijian bure surrounded by lush tropical gardens and lily ponds. Only 4 couples per sitting. This is a dining experience to savor, not to be rushed. Part of the allure is to watch the Chef’s knife and cooking skills while the meal is being prepared. Reservations are required and may be pre-booked.
Guests have access to complimentary water sports equipment for snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing, and sailing. The resort also includes a volleyball court, a tennis court with flood lights, and hiking trails. Snorkeling, scuba diving, and fishing excursions are available for a surcharge. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails
- Scuba diving
South Pacific Specials
- A reduced room rate
- Big Bula welcome and Isa Lei farewell song
- Tokoriki lei on arrival with a Tropical welcome drink and cool scented towels
- FREE WiFi in lobby area
- Daily afternoon tea
- Weekly Meke performance (traditional Fijian Dance Troupe - Wed nights) Kava Ceremony twice weekly
- Nightly Serenaders at each dining table
- Complimentary activities include: tennis, table tennis, Fijian cultural activites, snorkelling, kayaks, hobie cats, stand-up paddle boards, windsurfing and nightly entertainment
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport