- Special Offers
- About Us
Vomo Island Resort
Based ontraveler reviews
- Vomo Island is recognized as a breeding ground for hawksbill turtles. The resort operates a captive breeding program dedicated to boosting their survival.
What to Expect:
- With just 29 villas set amid palms and frangipani, this private-island resort offers a secluded oasis off the west coast of Viti Levu. Guests arrive via ferry or seaplane, trading the outside world for a romantic hideaway marked by turquoise water, tropical breezes, and white-sand beaches.
- Equipped with air conditioning, netting-canopied beds, and jetted tubs, the resort's villas are set along the beach or an adjacent hillside. Guests dine on fresh seafood and local produce overlooking the outdoor pool or follow one of the resort's many trails to a bar on a point that faces the setting sun. Arrangements for candlelit dinners on the beach and private picnics on a nearby island can also be arranged.
PO BOX 5650 Lautoka
- Mamanuca Islands
Airport:Nadi International NAN
OverviewFully refurbished, Vomo Island Resort's villas embody natural elegance and style, in keeping with the beauty of the surroundings. Each spacious villa is air-conditioned, private and filled with perfumed candles, fresh local fruits and flowers. These small considerations are typical of the refinements that define the Vomo experience.Every villa features an extended sun deck with reclining loungers and al fresco dining table and chairs. Inside the villa you can unwind in a luxurious sleeping area and separate living and dressing area. There is a private spa in the bathroom so you can soak up some island serenity with a glass of champagne.
- Residence -
Each residence is designed, built and furnished to the highest of luxury standards. The architecture is clean, simple and sophisticated - a perfect mix of pacific design and a contemporary aesthetic make the most of tropical, outdoor living. Spacious, inspiring interiors are finished with indigenous woods and the finest furnishings. Walls of sliding glass doors create a subtle transition between the indoor living space and the outdoor terraces - welcoming fresh ocean breezes and highlighting the incredible environment around you.
- Beachfront Villa -
Literally a few steps to your own secluded beach, the Beach front Villas offer King, Twin Double and interconnecting rooms. Extended decks with lounge chairs. Separate living room and dinning area. Private bedroom. Full Jacuzzi with a separate shower.
- 2 Bedroom Residence -
This residence is designed, built and furnished to the highest of luxury standards. The architecture is clean, simple and sophisticated - a perfect mix of pacific design and a contemporary aesthetic make the most of tropical, outdoor living. Spacious, inspiring interiors are finished with indigenous woods and the finest furnishings. Walls of sliding glass doors create a subtle transition between the indoor living space and the outdoor terraces - welcoming fresh ocean breezes and highlighting the incredible environment around you.
- Hillside Villa -
Breath taking views of your idyllic surroundings await you in your Hillside Villa. Spacious living area with a private bedroom. Full Jacuzzi with separate shower.
- Deluxe Villa -
The Royal Deluxe Villa is located adjacent to the beach at the base of the highest peak on Vomo. With a wrap-around outdoor lanai designed to provide the optimum in stylish and relaxed living.
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- CD player
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Internet access - surcharge
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted tub
- Non-smoking rooms
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
A tennis court, Par 3 pitch and putt golf course, and fleet of complimentary water-sports equipment keep active travelers busy, while a garden spa and miles of pristine beach welcome those seeking a more languorous experience. A variety of excursions, including sunset cruises and helicopter-sightseeing tours can also be arranged on site.
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 2 PM
- 11 AM
Rates include all meals and non-alcoholic beverages during meals.
Reef RestaurantA la carte breakfasts, light lunches, and gourmet dinners featuring fresh seafood and Pacific Island produce are served overlooking the pool, beach, and Yasawa Island group across the water. An island band plays nightly, with lovos, mekes, and other cultural ceremonies performed on a regular basis.
Vuda BarThis poolside bar provides a pleasant oasis for morning coffee and afternoon cocktails..
Rocks BarLocated at the western point of the island, this bar is a popular place to sip a cocktail or glass of wine as the sun sinks beneath the sea.
Guests have access to a freshwater swimming pool and the pristine beach that encircles the island. An on-site activity team can help with kayaks, windsurfers, Hobie cats, and snorkeling equipment, all of which are complimentary for guest use. Back on land, guests can play tennis, croquet, lawn bowling, and volleyball, or practice their strokes on a nine-hole, Par 3 pitch and putt golf course. They can also explore the island's natural charms via jogging trails, island hikes, and floral garden tours. Fee-based excursions, including deep-sea fishing, island-hopping, and helicopter-sightseeing tours, can be arranged on site.The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
Stay 5 Pay 4
- Every 5th night FREE, maximum 4 FREE nights per stay
- Arrival bottle of wine and fruit
- All meals in the main restaurant
- Non-alcoholic drinks in the main restaurant with meals
- Daily wash and fold laundry service
- Non-motorized water sports
- Sunset canapés in the bar
- Once a week meke performance.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport