- Special Offers
- About Us
The Fiji Orchid
Based ontraveler reviews
What to Expect:
- Guests can enjoy the Fiji Orchid before or after a trip to the outer islands, or as a relaxing stay all on its own. Personalized service helps accommodate guests and ensure a pleasant Nadi vacation package.
- From the magnificent orchids to the serene surroundings, Fiji Orchid is the perfect destination for a long or short stay. The scenic environment is enhanced by five acres of tropical gardens, Fijian-style bures (bungalows), restaurant, bar area and large swimming pool.
Saweni Beach Road
- Nadi & Denarau Area
Airport:Nadi International NAN
Six private villas - Designed in a traditional Fijian style, each bure at the Fiji Orchid has a king-size bed, a timber-trimmed bathroom and a large verandah and terrace. Measuring 860 square feet, the villas provide ample space and beautiful views of the gardens.
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Separate sitting area
- Separate tub and shower
- Voice mail
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
The Fiji Orchid features a natural landscaped pool, massage bure, tropical gardens, and full concierge service.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Coffee in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Concierge services
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- 2:00 PM
The Fiji Orchid offers picnic hampers and barbecue facilities as well as bar and room service.
Raymond’s RestaurantRaymond’s features a menu of Pacific-style cuisine, focusing on fresh local seafood and tropical produce. The restaurant seats 20 and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Guests of the Fiji Orchid have access to the resort pool and massage bure.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Memo to the guests of The Fiji Orchid
Classic Vacations has been advised by The Fiji Orchid that they will reopen on July 1st, 2013. This will allow them time to repair and rebuild their 6 Bures which suffered extensive damage following Tropical Cyclone Evan.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport