- Tours and Activities
- Special Offers
- Pre & Post Cruise
The Wakaya Club & Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
- Guests can learn about Fiji culture through traditional songs and dance taught by the former leader of Fiji’s National Dance Troupe.
What to Expect:
- This 2,200-acre private island resort comprises 10 bures designed with timber floors and cathedral ceilings. Surrounded by a protected coral reef, the island features turquoise lagoons and pristine white-sand beaches. With a serene ambiance, the resort attracts couples seeking a romantic Fiji vacation. Children 16 and older are welcome.
- Guests can explore the island’s private beaches, play a round of golf or tennis, or snorkel in the surrounding aquamarine waters. Other on-site activities include scuba diving, kayaking, and hiking. At the spa, guests can indulge in island-inspired treatments such as the Tropical Mango Wrap and Water Shiatsu (surcharge). The restaurant serves Pacific Rim cuisine highlighting local seafood, game, and produce.
Wakaya Island Lomaiviti
- Lomaiviti Islands
Airport:Nadi International NAN
The Wakaya Club & Spa offers 10 freestanding bures (cottage suites) located just steps from the ocean. All bures feature indigenous timber floors, woven bamboo wall coverings, cathedral ceilings, and four-poster king beds with Italian linens. Accommodations also include two covered patios, a double hammock, and a rear garden. Bathrooms offer large soaking tubs, open-air lava rock showers, complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers.
Amenities include CD players with CD libraries, MP3 player docking stations, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Garden and Ocean Bures do not have televisions or telephones but offer an intercom to reception.
This Fiji resort includes the following in the room rate: all meals and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), unlimited use of a fully stocked minibar, personal laundry service, two scuba tank dives per person, per day (Monday through Saturday), and unlimited use of all other sporting facilities and equipment.
- Air conditioning
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup mirror
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Separate tub and shower
- Welcome amenities
This resort is set on a 2,200-acre private island surrounded by a protected coral reef. The on-site spa offers a selection of facials, massages, and body treatments (surcharge) plus a saltwater plunge pool overlooking a lagoon. The resort also features of hiking/jogging paths, a nine-hole golf course, and a lighted tennis court. Gourmet Pacific Rim cuisine is served on the terrace or in the Palm Grove Restaurant; room service and private picnics are also available. Personal laundry service is included in the room rate.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Picnic area
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
This resort does not accommodate children under 16.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- 7 AM
- 4 PM
Palm Grove RestaurantElegant restaurant with a cathedral ceiling. Serves Pacific Rim cuisine showcasing locally grown venison and pork, fresh seafood, and organic fruits and vegetables. Sample menu items include Lobster Summer Rolls with Sweet Chili Dip, Blackened Yellow Fin Tuna with Eggplant Salad and Salsa Verde, and Passion Fruit Soufflé. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Guests at this Fiji resort enjoy complimentary unlimited access to a nine-hole golf course, a lighted tennis court, a croquet court, and of roadway for hiking or jogging. Room rates also include two one-tank scuba dives per person, per day and all equipment (available Monday through Saturday). Scuba diving certification courses are also available (surcharge). Other on-site activities include kayaking, fishing, and snorkeling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Billiard table
- Bird watching
- Hiking/biking trails
- Scuba diving
The Ultimate Escape Package
- The Ultimate Escape Package
- The 7th night FREE
- Two scuba dives per person per day
- Additional activities including golf, tennis, scenic guided hikes, kayaking, stand-up paddle and snorkeling
- One 50-minute Spa treatment per person per stay
- Personal Wakaya Club welcome at Nadi International Airport and escort to Air Wakaya departure point
- Daily a la carte breakfast
- Guaranteed early morning check-in (from 7am) and late afternoon check-out (to 4pm)
- All meals and beverages including alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport