- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Resort
Based ontraveler reviews
- For the ultimate romantic retreat, couples can reserve a private island for the day. The resort provides transportation to the island and a gourmet picnic lunch complete with a bottle of champagne. Reservations are required and surcharges apply.
What to Expect:
- Nestled on 17 oceanfront acres, this eco-friendly resort resembles a traditional Fijian village with thatched-roof buildings. With just 25 bures (bungalows), the resort has an intimate and low-key ambiance free from modern-day distractions. Families and couples appreciate the resort's picturesque surroundings and abundant cultural, environmental, and recreational activities.
- Guests can swim in the family pool, relax in the oceanfront serenity pool, or enjoy water sports at the beach. Parents can indulge in rejuvenating treatments at the on-site spa while children enjoy supervised activities at the Bula Club. Overlooking the ocean, the open-air restaurant serves international cuisine with island influences for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Vanua Levu ,
Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Resort offers 25 bures. Built with local timbers and traditional thatched roofs, all bures feature rattan furnishings, king-size beds with custom-made mattresses, and sitting areas with desks. Private patios offer garden or ocean views. Amenities include bathrobes, hair dryers, French press coffeemakers, and minibars stocked with complimentary beverages and snacks. In an effort to create an environment free of distractions, bures do not have telephones or TVs.
Room rates at this Fiji hotel include all meals, non-alcoholic bottled beverages, and ground transfers to and from Savusavu Airport.
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Massage - available in room
Set on of a coconut plantation, this Fiji resort is located on the island of Vanua Levu. The resort features four swimming pools: a family pool with a waterslide, an oceanfront serenity pool for adults, a children's pool, and a toddler's pool. The on-site spa offers Fijian-inspired facials, massages, and body treatments (surcharge). Activities include local village excursions, eco adventures, rain forest hikes, snorkeling, scuba diving, and morning yoga classes (surcharges may apply). The complimentary Bula Club offers supervised activities for children up to age 12 and personal nanny services for children under 6.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Beauty services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Full-service health spa
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- 2 PM
- 11 AM
Dining Room and BarOpen-air dining room overlooking the sea. Serves contemporary Fijian, South Pacific, and international cuisine. Features weekly themed dining events. The adjacent bar overlooks the pool and serves a selection of non-alcoholic beverages, wine, beer, and tropical cocktails. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This Fiji resort features a tennis court, a volleyball court, a family pool, two children's pools, and an adults-only pool. The resort also offers scuba diving excursions and certification courses (surcharge). Other on-site activities include hiking, kayaking, sailing, snorkeling, and morning yoga classes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction
Relaxation Package Stay 6 Pay 4 with Modified Meal Plan
- 5th and 6th night FREE (maximum of four free nights per stay)
- Three 1-hour spa treatments - Choose from 60-minute Bobo massage, 60-minute Fiji Facial, 60-minute Dilo and Aloe Body wrap (Spa treatments are only valid for 2 adult per bure, cannot be substituted or credited in any other way than presented and can only be taken between (9am - 2pm))
- Meet & Greet at Nadi and Savusavu Domestic Airport
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch prior to check-in time of 2pm
- All a la carte meals: breakfast, gourmet lunch and dinner (adult and children's menu)
- Bottled non-alcoholic beverages, iced tea and coffee, specialty loose-leaf teas, espresso coffees and afternoon tea
- Round trip vehicle transfers from Savusavu airport to the resort
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport