- Special Offers
- About Us
Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
- Guests can explore the picturesque Hibiscus Highway on complimentary bicycles provided by the resort. This coastal road offers some of Fiji's most unspoiled scenery. Guided tours are available.
What to Expect:
- Located on the island of Vanua Levu in Fiji's northern island group, this intimate resort is set on a coconut plantation. Couples appreciate the resort's serene ambiance and gourmet dining while families seeking an active Fiji vacation enjoy access to numerous recreational activities.
- At the on-site spa, guest can indulge in massages, facials, and body wraps in a tranquil rain forest setting (surcharge). Non-motorized water sports are complimentary, and guests enjoy access to a fitness center, two tennis courts, and a nine-hole golf course. The Seaside Restaurant serves island-inspired cuisine, and Matakau restaurant offers romantic candlelit dining in the evening.
Koro Sun Resort Fiji offers 24 bures and a collection of luxury villas set on a rain forest hillside. Bures are air conditioned and feature indoor and outdoor stone showers, complimentary Pure Fiji toiletries, hair dryers, and CD players. To add to the tranquility of the resort, bures do not have telephones or televisions. The resort's luxury villas feature private swimming pools and patios with views of the Koro Sea. Villas also include CD/DVD players and coffee/tea makers. This Fiji resort includes all meals, tea and coffee, and non-motorized water sports in the room rate.
- Ocean View Bure -
King and queen bedding available. The bures are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and white picket fenced front veranda. These bures are spacious perfect for couples with one king bed and bamboo canopy frame, elegant palm wood furniture and private walled courtyard with a romantic stone shower.
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Massage - available in room
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Turndown service
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
Surrounded by lush rain forest and crystal-clear waters, this Fiji resort is located on the secluded island of Vanua Levu. Located amid tropical gardens, the on-site spa highlights Fijian healing techniques and natural ingredients such as papaya, coconut oil, and sea salt. Active guests can work out at the fitness center, play golf, or enjoy complimentary non-motorized water sports. Additional recreational facilities include an outdoor pool, a children’s pool, and a movie theater.
The complimentary Koro Kids Club offers supervised activities for children ages 3-11. Babysitting services are also available (surcharge).
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Arcade/game room
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Marina on site
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Picnic area
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Video library
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 2 PM
- 10 AM
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is provided each morning.
MatakauLocated in the main clubhouse. Casual dining during the day and fine dining in the evening. Serves international cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Seaside RestaurantOn the ocean overlooking lagoons, this circular restaurant specializes in Pacific Rim cuisine.
The resort offers an outdoor pool with a water slide, a children’s pool, and fitness equipment. Non-motorized water sport activities are included in the room rate as well as access to a nine-hole golf course and two tennis courts. Snorkeling and scuba diving excursions are available for a surcharge.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails
- Scuba diving
- 30 Percent Off - All Inclusive
- A reduced room rate
- Three meals daily and afternoon tea (All beverages excluded)
- Complimentary ground transfers to/from Savusavu airport
- Use of Resort non-motorized activities
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport