- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Namale The Fiji Islands Resort & Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
- Once a week the resort hosts a market where guests can purchase handmade arts and crafts from local villagers. Ideal for souvenirs, items available include jewelry, wood sculptures, tapestries, baskets, sarongs, and pure coconut oil.
What to Expect:
- This all-inclusive boutique resort caters to honeymooners, celebrities, and sophisticated vacationers seeking tranquility and privacy. Surrounded by of lush tropical landscape, the resort sits on a narrow headland overlooking the Koro Sea. Luxurious yet relaxed, the resort features traditional Fijian architecture and décor throughout. Children 13 and older are welcome.
- Guests can swim in one of three outdoor pools, take a dip in the spa tub, or take advantage of numerous water sports. The on-site spa, situated on a volcanic cliff overlooking the ocean, features a central hydrotherapy/aromatherapy room with a spa tub, soaking tubs, and a steam room. The resort also features a fitness center and an activities center with a movie theater, bowling alley, putting green, and virtual golf.
P O BOX 244
Namale Resort offers 16 private bures and grand villas. Surrounded by tropical gardens, bures feature hardwood floors, high ceilings, and private balconies. Amenities include fully stocked minibars and coffee/tea makers. The Bula House and the Tatadra House feature kitchens and private pools.
This all-inclusive resort includes all meals, beverages, roundtrip airport transfers, daily laundry service, and all activities (excluding scuba diving, fishing, and spa services) in the room rate.
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
Surrounded by of tropical landscape on the northern island of Vanua Levu, this resort is perched on a cliff overlooking the Koro Sea. The 10,000-square-foot Namale Spa and Sanctuary, set on a volcanic cliff, offers a range of relaxation, wellness, and beauty treatments (surcharge). Before or after their treatment, guests can relax at the central hydrotherapy/aromatherapy room with a spa tub, four soaking tubs, and a steam room.
Resort amenities include three outdoor swimming pools, a large beach, a 24-hour fitness center, and an activities center with a bowling alley, putting green, virtual golf, movie theater, and billiards. High-speed Internet access is available at the activities center and meeting rooms are available.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Arcade/game room
- Audio-visual equipment
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Children 12 and younger are not permitted at the resort.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Namale Resort offers fresh, creative cuisine inspired by the South Pacific Islands. This all-inclusive resort includes full breakfast, lunch, snacks, hors d'oeuvres, dinner, and beverages in the room rate.
Vale Levu Main BureServes gourmet cuisine inspired by Fiji and the South Pacific including fresh seafood. Extensive selection of fine wines. Dining available inside or outside on four terraces. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Kava Bowl BarOpen bar in the Kava Bowl Entertainment Center serving drinks and snacks.
Namale Resort features extensive recreational facilities including an air-conditioned fitness center, a basketball court, a virtual golf simulator, a putting green, tennis courts, and a game room. Available water sports include kayaking, snorkeling, water skiing, fishing, and scuba diving (surcharge). Other activities include mountain biking, horse riding, rain forest hikes, and guided reef walks.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Mountain biking
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport