- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Yasawa Island Resort & Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
- The famous caves and coves featured in the movie The Blue Lagoon are located 25 minutes from the resort. Guests can arrange private boat transportation to explore the caves.
What to Expect:
- Surrounded by captivating natural beauty, this remote island resort primarily attracts honeymooners and celebrating couples. With no other resorts on the island and no televisions, this luxury resort is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and guests seeking a peaceful getaway. Children 12 and over are welcome throughout the year and children under 12 are welcome during designated Family Weeks.
- Numerous water sports are available right off the beach including snorkeling, kayaking, or windsurfing. Scuba diving lessons are offered at the dive center (surcharge). Guests seeking relaxation can indulge in a treatment at the beachfront spa (surcharge) or relax on secluded white-sand beaches.
P.O. BOX 9779
NADI AIRPORT, FIJI ISLANDS, XXXX
- Yasawa Islands
Airport:Nadi International NAN
OverviewYasawa Island Resort offers 18 thatched-roof bures decorated in a contemporary Fijian style with local timber, traditional art, and plantation shutters. Each bure has a spacious sun deck, a discreet open-air shower, and a beach hut with a hammock. Bathrooms feature double showers, double vanities, makeup mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Amenities include minibars, coffee/tea makers, CD players, and telephones. This all-inclusive resort includes meals, non-alcoholic beverages, and all activities except game fishing, scuba diving, and spa services in the room rate.
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup mirror
- Shower only
- Wake-up calls
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
This secluded island resort is located 35 minutes by aircraft from Nadi International Airport. The beachfront spa offers unique treatments include anti-aging fruit masks, warm banana leaf body wraps, and hot volcanic stone massages in treatment rooms that overlook the ocean (surcharge). Guests can participate in a variety of water sports or simply relax at the pool or deserted white-sand beaches. After a day in the sun, guests can enjoy fresh local seafood and fine wines at Bure Levu Restaurant. The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Number of rooms:
Children 12 and over are welcome at the resort year-round. Children under 12 are permitted during special Family Weeks scheduled in January, June, and July (policy subject to change).Baggage limit on the flight to Yasawa Island is (33 lb) per person. Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- 3:00 PM
- 12:30 PM
Bure Levu RestaurantContemporary cuisine with an emphasis on fresh, local seafood. A la carte menu and extensive wine list. Adjacent bar and lounge.
The resort features an accredited PADI diving center (surcharge), a floodlit tennis court, and an outdoor swimming pool. Guests can also snorkel, kayak, or windsurf in the pristine waters right off the beach or play beach volleyball. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails
- Scuba diving
Winter Sale and Stay 5 Pay 4
- $35 USD per night Resort Credit
- Every 5th night free
- All meals and snacks including room service
- Non-alcoholic Beverages, including fruit juices and coffees
- Free High speed wireless internet in and around the Main Bure and bar
- Computer with internet access for guests use in library
- All activities except Spa, Fishing and Diving (Activities are subject to weather conditions)
- Weekly 3 hour excursion to the Blue Lagoon Caves (boat ride approx 1 hour roundtrip)
- Private Beach picnics on choice of 11 beaches (boat ride approx 1 hour roundtrip)
- Snorkeling trips (snorkeling gear provided without charge)
- Introductory Scuba Pool Dive
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport