- Tours and Activities
- Special Offers
- About Us
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Makana is the Hawaiian word for gift and our gift to you is the renewed Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa. We look forward to welcoming you to our home at Keauhou Bay where you’ll experience pure Hawaii through cultural programs and activities and through staff who share their warm Aloha.
Featured Expert Review
Sheraton Keahou is located on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Clients should anticipate a 25 minute drive from airport to hotel. Guests will drive down Kona’s infamous Alii drive from airport to hotel. There are many different shops and restaurants located along this strip. Once clients arrive...more
- Guests can explore the history of the region with trips to the Kona Historical Society, the Kona Coffee Living History Farm, and the historic towns of Kainaliu and Holualoa - all within a 20-minute drive of the resort.
What to Expect:
- Guests enter through a round, expansive lobby with mahogany trim, stone floors, and open-air views of Keauhou Bay. The oceanfront resort draws leisure travelers and families, given its recreational facilities and proximity to golf and ocean activities.
- The Sheraton features a system of multilevel pools that meander past a waterfall and two spa tubs to a sandy-bottomed children's pool. The spa incorporates Hawaiian traditions into massage therapy, facials, and body treatments (surcharge). Dining options include an open-air Hawaiian restaurant, a poolside grill, and a casual coffee shop. Keauhou Bay is home to numerous manta rays, and guests can observe the creatures at night from the terrace.
78-128 EHUKAI STREET,
KAILUA-KONA, HI 96740
Airport:Kona International Airport KOA
The nonsmoking guestrooms located in four wings of three to seven stories. Rooms feature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds with custom-designed, plush-top mattresses, triple sheeting, plump duvets, and goose-down pillows. Glass sliding doors lead to private, furnished lanais.
- Mountain View -
This spacious and stylish guest room provides a luxurious king-size bed, an armchair with an ottoman, a work desk, a telephone with voice mail, wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV, movie channels, a coffee maker, a mini-refrigerator, full bath amenities, and a balcony with a mountain view. From the open-air lanai, enjoy sweeping views of Mount Hualalai dotted with Kona Coffee farms.
- Partial Ocean View -
This category features either one king-size or two full-size Sweet Sleeper beds, a work desk, wireless high-speed Internet access, cable television, movie channels, a coffee maker, a mini-refrigerator, full bath amenities, and a private balcony. The rugged black lava coastline with its rolling surf as seen from the open-air lanai.
- Ocean View -
The Deluxe Ocean View category provides one luxurious king-size bed or two double beds, an armchair, a work desk, wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV, movie channels, a coffee maker, a mini-refrigerator, full bath amenities, and a private balcony with an ocean view.
- Executive Suite -
A variety of elegant suites offer spacious accommodations with all the amenities expected of a luxury resort.
- Presidential Suite -
The Presidential Suite features designer furnishings, a sofa and chairs, a huge flat-screen TV, an entertainment system, an eight-person dining table, a service kitchen,high-speed Internet access, a spacious bathroom with full amenities, and an oversized private patio.
Guests of the Presidential Suite have their own spacious private rooftop patio, furnished with lava-rock gardens, tropical plants, lounge chairs, and a table with an umbrella, where they can relax and marvel at the panoramic view of the Pacific.
The regal master bedroom of the Presidential Suite features fine artwork, stylish decor, a luxurious king-size bed, a sitting area with a work desk, high-speed Internet access, cable television, movie channels, an en suite bathroom with full amenities, and a patio entrance.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Rollaway beds
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Note that (1) car in self parking is covered under resort fee; and upgrade of $7 charge for valet parking per night.on.
Resort Charge (Currently until December 31, 2012):
The Daily Resort Charge of $26.04 USD tax inclusive, per room per day covers:
- High-speed internet access in guest room and lobby level ocean view deck area
- Self-parking for one (1) vehicle. (Upgrade to Valet Parking for a $7 daily fee)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Up to 30 minutes of long distance telephone calls (Inter-Island and Continental U.S.) per day
- Use of the Keauhou to Kailua-Kona trolley
- Two bottles of Hawaiian Spring Water daily
- Complimentary Yoga classes on Mondays - Saturday (mornings)
- Cultural Tours of the Keauhou area Tuesdays and Thursdays (mornings)
- Hawaiian Island and Welcome Orientation - Daily in the lobby
- Hula and Lei making lessons
RESORT CHARGE INCREASING TO $30 PLUS TAX EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2013
- 24-hour front desk
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (secure)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Pool table
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Security guard
- Self Parking
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Cash not accepted
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
Ainakai RestaurantOpen-air restaurant with bay views. Breakfast buffets complete with omelet bar and tropical fruits; juices. Open 6:30-10:30am.
HoluaCasual poolside restaurant. Tropical drinks and lighter fare; salads and wraps. Open 11am-6pm (food service until 5:30pm).
Keauhou Bay Coffee CompanyPoolside coffee shop serving gourmet coffees, pastries, and light snacks. Open from 6am – 4pm.
Silversword BarSilversword is a comfortable venue in our stunning lobby. Here, guests may enjoy an elevated wine tasting experience featuring some of the most highly rated wines in the world during the Sheraton Social Hour, a first-of-its-kind premium wine program offering guests a specially created menu of premium wines and daily tasting events.
On-site recreation includes a large multilevel pool system, a 24-hour fitness center with free weights and cardiovascular equipment; two tennis courts, and a basketball/volleyball court. Two 18-hole golf courses and a driving range are available at the adjacent Kona Country Club. With some of the best snorkeling on the island, Kahaluu Beach Park is one mile away. Keauhou Bay is home to numerous manta rays, which can be viewed in the evening from various resort locations. Guests can interact directly with the rays through nighttime snorkeling and scuba-diving excursions (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Boat launch
- Golf - driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Motor boating
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Yoga classes/instruction
- Ocean Promotion Plus
- Guaranteed one category upgrade at time of booking
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
Suite Life in Paradise
- Suite Life in Paradise
- A reduced room rate
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
$200 Air Credit with Endless Escape
- $200 Air Credit with Endless Escape
- A reduced room rate
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport