- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Fairway Villas Waikoloa by Outrigger
Based ontraveler reviews
- Guests can try a different type of golf adventure at the Waimea Country Club. Located inside a eucalyptus forest on the Hilo side of the town of Waimea, the country club course is often cool and misty, even when it does not rain. Built on pastureland, the course is surrounded by cattle ranches, and golfers may see wild turkeys and pheasants as they play.
What to Expect:
- Opened in the fall of 2003, the Outrigger Fairway Villas comprises 14 three-story buildings bordering fairways and landscaped gardens. Spacious townhouses - popular with golf- and water sports enthusiasts - are adjacent to a large reflecting pond and close to shops and a beach.
- In this upscale, home-away-from-home on a golf course, a waterfall feature earmarks a private, curved infinity pool. A five-minute stroll leads to the the Kings' Shops, with boutiques and restaurants. Just 1 mile away there is a bay with sandy beach, safe for swimming.
69-200 POHAKULANA PLACE
WAIKOLOA, HI 96738
- Kohala Coast
Airport:Kona International Airport KOA
This 10-acre Outrigger condo resort consists of 14 three-story buildings and one two-story building. The 165 units have furnished lanais (patios or balconies), washers/dryers, and kitchens with granite-and-marble countertops, stove top/ovens, dishwashers, microwaves, refrigerators, complete cookware and tableware, and water filtration systems. Housekeeping services are provided daily. Bathrooms have granite countertops and large soaking tubs with separate showers. Each town house features contemporary plantation-style decor in a white stucco setting.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cooking facilities
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- DVD player
- Extra towels, linens, bedding
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Iron/ironing board
- Non-smoking rooms
- Rollaway beds
- Second bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
Two 18-hole championship golf courses - the adjacent Beach Golf Course and the nearby Kings' Golf Course - surround the Outrigger Fairway Villas. Guests of the Outrigger receive discounted access to both golf courses. On-site are a freeform infinity-edge swimming pool, a spa tub, a fitness center, and poolside gas grills.Adjacent to the Fairway Villas, the Kings' Shops brim with a variety of restaurants and upscale shops that sell resort wear, island gifts, and art.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Fitness equipment
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Parking (free)
- Picnic area
- Spa tub
- Suitable for children
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Number of floors:
Number of rooms:
Extra person charges may apply depending on hotel policy.
Rollaways and cribs may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges at the Outrigger Fairway Villas.Wheelchair-accessible rooms must be requested in the Special Requests box when booking a reservation. Requests are subject to availability upon arrival. Condo properties are not wheelchair-accessible.
Mandatory Checkout Cleaning Fee: Will be collected directly from guest upon check-out. Fee is based upon unit size:
- $95 plus tax - One Bedroom units
- $110 plus tax - Two Bedroom units
- $135 plus tax - Three Bedroom units
- Pets not allowed
- Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
This condominium-style resort does not have its own restaurant, but the adjacent Kings' Shops and nearby Waikoloa Beach Marriott offer numerous dining options.
Nearby restaurants:Hawaii Calls
Nalu's Bar and Grille
Merriman's Market Cafe (also sells fresh produce, fish, and meat)
Outrigger Fairway Villas is a condominium-style resort within the Waikoloa Beach Resort bordering the 18-hole, par-70 Beach Golf Course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. The adjacent fairways with four lakes belong to the 18-hole, par-72, Tom Weiskopf/Jay Morrish-designed Kings' Golf Course. Guests receive discounted access to both courses. On-site are a freeform, infinity-edge swimming pool with a waterfall feature, spa tub, and fitness center. Sport fishing in Kailua-Kona, horseback riding in Waimea, and hiking trails in North Kohala are all about a 40-minute drive away. The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Surfing/boogie boarding
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport