- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Kauai by Outrigger
Based ontraveler reviews
What to Expect:
- Guests can expect luxurious, residential-style vacation condos complete with all the necessary elements for an unforgettable vacation. Suites feature full kitchens, spacious bathrooms and close access to dining, shopping and other activities.
- Convenient location is a huge plus for travelers as well as high-end amenities including wireless Internet access and cable television.
4-820 Kuhio Highway
Kapaa, HI 96746
Airport:Lihue Airport LIH
Accommodations at Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa are decorated with warm Indonesian wood and cool Peruvian travertine stone tiles. The kitchens have granite countertops, Sub-Zero refrigerators, and Wolf convection ovens, as well as microwaves, coffeemakers, and cookware and dishes. The televisions have cable channels and the telephones have voice mail; local calls and wireless Internet access are complimentary. The guestrooms are furnished with CD players, clock radios, in-room safes, and hair dryers. The windows open; the guestrooms have lanais.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Blackout drapes
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate tub and shower
- Sofa bed
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
The Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa offers complimentary wireless Internet access in its public areas. The hotel is smoke-free and family-friendly; a pool designed specially for children is on site. The heated saltwater river pool flows across two acres of the hotel's property; it includes flumed waterslides and three sand-bottomed whirlpools. The poolside bar serves drinks, snacks, and sandwiches. Parking is complimentary; a concierge desk is on site.
The hotel's full-service spa, Spa by the Sea, uses only the best organic ingredients in all of the spa services from traditional Hawaiian Lomi Lomi and Pohaku hot stone to therapeutic deep tissue massage to hydrating facials, Hawaiian sea salt scrubs and ancient volcanic wraps.
The following amenities are available on-site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Parking (free)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Suitable for children
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Mandatory Checkout Cleaning Fee: Will be collected directly from guest upon check-out. Fee is based upon unit size:
- $95 plus tax - One Bedroom units
- $115 plus tax - Two Bedroom units
Resort Fee: $12 per day inclusive of tax will be collected directly from guest upon check-out. Resort Fee is subject to change without notice. The Resort Fee includes:
- Complimentary Resort Parking
- Access to the Fitness Center
- Free High Speed In Room Internet Access in hotel rooms, suites and lobby
- Free crib upon request
- Access to the 2-acre fantasy swimming pool
- Free Local & Long Distance Phone Calls USA and Canada
- Business Center: 8 am - 4 pm, • Complimentary Luggage Storage
- Pool Towels
- Complimentary use of BBQ Grills on property
- Pets not allowed
- Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
Oasis on the BeachOasis on the Beach offers an array of delightful preparations featuring locally-grown, organic produce and fresh-caught island seafood. Located steps from beach, poolside at Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort. Open from Tuesday through Sunday (2p.m. - 9p.m.) Serving dinner from 5p.m.
Nearby restaurants:Lemon Grass
Guests at Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa can work out in a 24-hour fitness facility, or just relax on the nearby beach. On-site is also a heated soft-water river pool which meanders over two acres with flumed water slides and three sand-bottom whirlpool spas. Landscaped walking paths are also on the premises.
Wailua, Prince, and Makai golf courses are nearby.
- Hiking/biking trails
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport