- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Aloha & welcome to The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas on the majestic island of Kaua’i. Our spacious villas provide you with the comforts of home. Prepare your meals in the fully equipped kitchen, or savor the island inspired cuisine at Nanea Restaurant. The resort’s many offerings include a Farmer’s Market, Chef’s Secrets, Jazz Night, Oceanview Massage & more. We look forward to sharing our aloha with you.
Mahalo ~ Denise Wardlow
- Anini Beach, located four miles from the resort, is known as one of the safest swimming beaches on Kauai's north shore. Protected by the largest coral reef in the Hawaiian Islands, the beach is also ideal for snorkeling, scuba diving, and windsurfing during summer months.
What to Expect:
- Set along a cliff above the Pacific Ocean, this resort comprises seven low-rise buildings surrounded by lush countryside. Appointed with contemporary island decor, this condominium-style resort has a sophisticated yet relaxed ambiance attracting families, couples, and groups of friends vacationing together.
- Guests can work out at the fitness center and then relax in the spa tub, sauna, or steam room before indulging in an oceanfront massage under a cabana. The resort features three heated outdoor pools and two poolside bars plus a children's pool. Guests can dine alfresco while taking in ocean views from the terrace of Nanea restaurant, and guests have signing privileges at the resort's partner properties, The St. Regis Princeville Resort and the Sheraton Kauai Resort. The resort offers a complimentary shuttle throughout the Princeville community for your utmost convenience.
3838 WYLIE ROAD
PRINCEVILLE, HI 96722
Airport:Lihue Airport LIH
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas include 346 air conditioned studios and One Bedroom suites decorated in a contemporary Island style. All accommodations feature furnished lanais with island views comprised of golf course, mountain, ocean and resort. Each villa offers a fully equipped kitchen with microwave/convection ovens, full-size refrigerators, dishwashers, coffeemakers, toasters, and blenders. Bathrooms feature whirlpool tubs, separate showers, bathrobes, and complimentary designer toiletries. Amenities include washer and dryers, LCD TVs with satellite cable, DVD players, multi-line phones with voice mail, and complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This contemporary resort is located above the Pacific Ocean within the Princeville community on Kauai's north shore. Guests can swim in three heated outdoor pools or rejuvenate in the Westin Workout fitness center which includes cardio machines with individual TVs, strength-training machines, free weights, and aerobics classes. For young guests, the resort features a children's pool, a playground, and a kids' club.
Nanea restaurant serves island-style cuisine for lunch and dinner, and guests can enjoy tropical cocktails and fruit smoothies at two poolside bars. Resort amenities include daily housekeeping, dry cleaning service, a business center, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee shop or cafe´
- Dry cleaning service
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fitness equipment
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry service
- Parking (secure)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Video library
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 18 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 4 PM
- 10 AM
NaneaCasual restaurant serving island-style cuisine. Indoor seating and outdoor terrace seating with ocean views. Open daily for Sunday brunch, lunch, and dinner.
WailelePoolside bar and grill located at the main pool. Serves food and beverages including fruit smoothies and tropical cocktails daily on the pool deck.
Ke KaiSecond poolside bar located at the opposite end of the main pool. Serves beverages including fruit smoothies and tropical cocktails. Open seasonally.
Princeville MarketOn property market and deli featuring prepared meats for our barbeque grills, grab and go breakfast items, Starbucks coffee and fresh local produce.
The resort features three heated outdoor pools and a children's pool. The fitness center includes cardio machines equipped with individual TVs, strength-training machines, free weights, and aerobics classes.
The 27-hole Makai Golf Course, the 18-hole Prince Golf Course, and the Princeville Tennis Club are located a half-mile from the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
Air Credit$125 Air Credit
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport