- Special Offers
- About Us
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
We invite you to take a journey to the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa. Relax in one of our beautifully renovated rooms, taste the flavors of Hawaii at one of our 5 restaurants and snorkel with the turtles at Ka’anapali Beach. Don’t forget to watch our legendary Cliff Dive Ceremony, where the legend of King Kahekili and Pu’u Keka’a (Black Rock) come to life. We look forward to welcoming you.
Featured Expert Review
Now I know what you're thinking - this all sounds painful but watching whales out in the ocean, doing their "thing", is something that every single person on this planet must do at least once in their lifetime. When these huge, magnificent animals show off their “stunts” including Breaching,...more
- The one-mile Kaanapali Beach Walk, which starts at the Sheraton, is popular with runners and fitness walkers. A round trip provides a healthy workout with ocean views, especially rewarding when the whales are visiting during the winter and early spring.
What to Expect:
- An inspiring view of the blue Pacific and famed Black Rock greets guests as they enter the copper-trimmed, open-air lobby with vaulted ceiling. Hotel staff offer welcoming leis. Tropical gardens, lagoon pools, sunset bars, classic Hawaiian ambience, and a coveted oceanfront location along the Black Rock promontory draw vacationing families and couples. Golfers appreciate the proximity to Kaanapali's and Kapalua's championship courses.
- At Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, all cares fade away as guests experience the sights, sounds, and flavors of Maui. 83% of the resort’s 508 rooms and suites have ocean views and all come equipped with furnished balconies, wireless internet, and Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Beds.
2605 Kaanapali Parkway
Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa offers 508 guestrooms spread over of oceanfront luxury. Sliding-glass doors open to private furnished lanais. Island-inspired decor includes soft earth tones, dark woods, and Hawaiian art. Most rooms are at the center of the resort, leading directly to Black Rock.
- Terrace H -
These 50 rooms facing towards the scenic hillside and lush tropical gardens. Newly renovated with "Sweet Sleeper" beds, new carpeting, 32" flat screen TVs and hi-speed internet.
- Garden View F -
These are 50 rooms facing towards the scenic hillside and lush tropical gardens. Newly renovated with "Sweet Sleeper" beds, new carpeting, 32" flat screen TVs and hi-speed internet.
- Mountain View E -
This category features 36 rooms with expansive views of the West Maui Mountains and the resort. Newly renovated with "Sweet Sleeper" beds, new carpeting, 32" flat screen TVs and hi-speed internet.
- Partial Ocean View G -
Sheraton Maui's Partial Ocean View Rooms are located in Building # 3 (Anuenue) on the back side on floors 5 and 6. 32 rooms on these floors are classified as POV. These rooms are all king bedded and have views of the Ocean looking North towards Kahana and Kapalua. Newly renovated with "Sweet Sleeper" beds, new carpeting, 32" flat screen TVs and hi-speed internet.
- Ocean View D -
80 Luxury rooms with views of the island of Lanai and the Pacific Ocean. Located in Hale Anuenue and Hale Nalu. Newly renovated with "Sweet Sleeper" beds, new carpeting, 32" flat screen TVs and hi-speed internet.
- Deluxe Ocean View B -
Spacious room with a view of the ocean, sunset and the neighbor islands from the rooms lanai. Newly renovated with "Sweet Sleeper" beds, new carpeting, 32" flat screen TVs and hi-speed internet.
- Ocean Front C -
These include 76 spacious rooms in Hale Anuenue and Hale Nalu with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, sunset and the neighbor islands. Newly renovated with "Sweet Sleeper" beds, new carpeting, 32" flat screen TVs and hi-speed internet.
- Deluxe Ocean Front A -
The sq. footage for this category is 419 sq. ft. There are 100 of these rooms in Hale Moana and 6 in Hale Hoku with breathtaking views of Pacific Ocean and neighboring Islands. Newly renovated with "Sweet Sleeper" beds, new carpeting, 32" flat screen TVs and hi-speed internet.
- Junior Suite -
Our Junior Suites, primarily located in Hale Lahaina, have all the space and comfort of the Ohana with a king bed and the additional murphy or pull-down wall bed. We offer 10 of these beautiful rooms. Ideal for families, these 665-square-foot accommodations feature a spacious bathroom with double sink, separate shower and tub, and specialty bath amenities. Newly renovated with "Sweet Sleeper" beds, new carpeting, 32" flat screen TVs and hi-speed internet.
- Ohana Suite -
The square footage for this category is 665 sq. ft. and is ideal for families. There are 20 Ohana suites located in Hale Ohana and Hale Lahaina. This category offers views of Pacific Ocean from the lanai. Newly renovated with "Sweet Sleeper" beds, new carpeting, 32" flat screen TVs and hi-speed internet.
- Ocean Suite -
5 luxurious one bedroom suites located in Hale Nalu and Hale Anuenue with views of the Pacific Ocean. Microwave ovens and a wet bar are also included. Newly renovated with "Sweet Sleeper" beds, new carpeting, 32" flat screen TVs and hi-speed internet.
- Deluxe Ocean Front Suite -
Eight luxurious one-bedroom suites located in Hale Moana, Hale Hoku and Hale Lahaina. Each suite features one bedroom, a separate living room area, wet bar and microwave oven. Room configurations will vary by location. This suite offers a full ocean view. Newly renovated with "Sweet Sleeper" beds, new carpeting, 32" flat screen TVs and hi-speed internet.
- Alii Suite -
Discover the magic of Maui in this elegantly appointed 1,660 square foot suite offering an incredible panoramic view of the Ka'anapali coastline, Pacific Ocean and neighboring islands. The suite features a living room adorned by original artwork, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with four-poster bed, and bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and over-sized shower. Newly renovated with "Sweet Sleeper" beds, new carpeting, 32" flat screen TVs and hi-speed internet. This suite can be configured as either a one bedroom or two bedroom suite.
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes
- Cable/satellite TV
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Internet access - surcharge
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup mirror
- Massage - available in room
- Microwave (on request)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway beds
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
This oceanfront Maui resort adjoins Black Rock, which divides North and South Kaanapali beaches. The Sheraton's include lush tropical gardens with koi ponds and native plants.
Guests can join complimentary classes in hula, water aerobics, and yoga; play croquet or tennis (surcharge for tennis; three lighted courts); or attend talks about Hawaiian culture and marine life. Beach chairs and umbrellas are available for a surcharge.
Wireless Internet access, available in the lobby and pool deck, is covered by the resort fee.
A daily resort fee of $30 plus tax per room (subject to change) is collected upon check-out. The fee covers:
- Unlimited wireless high-speed internet access in guest rooms, lobby and near the poolside bars;
- First night valet and self-parking thereafter;
- Unlimited local telephone calls (on-island);
- Toll-free telephone call access up to 60 minutes;
- Starwood Maui scheduled shuttle service to Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas, and downtown Lahaina;
- Kaanapali Resort scheduled shuttle service to Kaanapali Golf Clubhouse, Whaler's Village Shopping Center, Kaanapali resorts and hotels, and The Fairway Shops at Kaanapali;
- Cultural activities such as hula lessons, lei making, and coconut weaving;
- Yoga and Pilates classes at a minimal fee
Valet parking: First day included in resort fee; then $5 per 24-hour period. Garage.
Self parking: Included in resort fee. Garage.
Fee does not include tax and is subject to change without prior notification.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness equipment
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (secure)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Security guard
- Self Parking
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wheelchair accessible
Starwood Preferred Guest points or related frequent traveler miles are not honored on guestrooms sold via this Web site.
This resort participates in the Sheraton Stay at One, Play at All program, which allows guests signing privileges at the neighboring Westin Maui Resort. Children under 12 eat free at select restaurants.
Extra person charges may apply depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children under 18 when occupying same room as adults and using existing beds in room. If additional bed (rollaway)is required, the additional person charge applies. There is no charge for a crib.
Rollaways and cribs may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Pets not allowed
- Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
Kekaa TerraceBreakfast buffets. Lunchtime sandwiches, salads, soups, and wraps. Steaks, seafood, salad bar for dinner. Casual, open-air dining near koi ponds, with views of the sea.
TeppanYaki DanFresh seafood and steaks cooked tableside in Japanese style. Intimate, Asian-style setting with just five tables. Reservations required.
Cliff Dive BarHot barbecue lunches give way to cocktails and a light pupu menu on this casual open-air terrace. Hawaiian narration and hula dancing nightly; torch-lighting ceremony at sunset.
Sundowner BarRight at Kekaa Point, at the edge of the ocean, this is the place for drinks and light fare.
Reef's Edge LoungeCasual indoor lounge with TV and live entertainment nightly. Pupus and cocktails.
Sundowner BarAnother good place for observing the evening torch lighting and cliff dive is the terrace in front of this poolside bar and lunch spot.
This West Maui resort is adjacent to beautiful Kaanapali Beach, popular for swimming, parasailing, catamaran rides, and other ocean play. The reefs around Black Rock offer superb snorkeling.
The resort's centerpiece is a complex of pools, waterways, and a lagoon with grottos. Three lighted tennis courts (surcharge) and a croquet area offer additional diversion. Hula, water aerobics, and yoga classes are complimentary.
Kaanapali's two 18-hole golf courses are across from the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Boat launch
- Golf - driving range
- Golf - miniature
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport