- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
- A little reef cove in front of Building Four of the Wailea Beach Marriott is home to a population of Hawaiian green sea turtles, which are listed as an endangered species. While touching the animals is against federal law, guests can observe the turtles from a distance.
What to Expect:
- The Wailea Beach Marriott boasts a spectacular infinity edged pool with striking panoramic views of the Pacific ocean and neighboring islands, revive bedding in all guest rooms, the 10,000 square foot Mandara Spa, a brand new fitness center, and restaurants. The low-rise resort presents the ocean as the star attraction while honoring hillside's natural contours - dawning tranquility, intimacy, and an uncrowded atmosphere, even when all 544 guestrooms are full.
- Connected by meandering pathways, the eight low-rise buildings of this breezy, oceanfront resort cradles a series of pools that include a dramatic adult infinity pool with a stunning panoramic view, children's area with slides, three spa tubs, and terraced decks and poolside restaurant. An Asian-inspired spa provides massage therapy (surcharge).
3700 Wailea Alanui Dr.
Wailea, Maui, HI
Spread over eight low-rise buildings, Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa's 544 guestrooms all offer large, furnished lanais.
Guestrooms feature Marriott’s Revive Collection bedding: 300-thread-count cotton linens with white-and-beige design; down comforter (bedspread) with cotton cover, freshly laundered for each guest; six down pillows, including bolster; and a separate mattress topper.
All accommodations are air-conditioned and have modern decor, flat-screen TVs with premium channels, and high speed internet access.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Blackout drapes
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper (M-F)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup mirror
- Massage - available in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Rollaway beds
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Set against Wailea's hillside, Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is within a quarter-mile of the Shops at Wailea and from the three championship courses of the Wailea Golf Club. The resort's activities desk can assist with golf tee times and appointments at Wailea's Tennis Center.
This Wailea resort's pool areas feature a new infinity edged pool with a panoramic view of the Pacific, three spa tubs, and a children's section with water slides. A small fitness center provides free weights, cardio, and strength-training equipment.
Island-style lunch and dinner are served at a poolside bar and grill, and a poolside snack bar offers smoothies and light fare.
The Wailea Beach Marriott also has a full-service Starbucks on-site.
The resort features the a mandatory $30.00 (plus tax) daily Resort Activity Passport (RAP) program, which offers guests considerable savings over the value of services included. The RAP card is presented to each guest upon check-in, and includes:
- Unlimited U.S. Domestic Long Distance Phone Calls
- Unlimited Local Phone Calls ($1.00/call value)
- Outgoing Domestic U.S. Fax Service (up to 20 pages)
- Wireless In-Room Internet
- 30-minute Photo Session with 5”X7” Souvenir Photo
- Choice of Two Welcome Mai Tai drinks per room per stay, Kumu Bar & Grill OR Two Cups of Starbucks Coffee per room per stay, redeemable at Starbucks or oceanfront at Whale’s Tale Juice & Sunset Hut
- Daily Fitness Classes
- Daily Hawaiian Cultural Activities
- Bicycle Rental (2 per day / 1 hour free)
- Bottled Water daily (2 per day)
- Shell Lei Greeting
- Shuttle (within Wailea resort area, 7A-11PM)
- 15% discount on Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- 20% discount on FedEx and UPS Shipping through Akamai Business Center
- Grandes' Gem – 10% discount on jewelry purchase (excludes special events) and complimentary jewelry cleaning from 1pm – 5pm
- Mala Wailea Restaurant – 20% discount in Restaurant, Dinner only. Dine-in only. Not valid in Migrant lounge and bar or on holidays. Not valid on Prix Fixe, Tasting, Mala Specials, or Special Event Menus. Not valid on beverages or in conjunction with any other discounts.
- Maluhia Pool – 10% discount on full Cabana & Casabella rentals. Dial “0” for reservations; subject to availability.
- Mandara Spa – 10% discount on 50-minute service
- Pool Side Concierge & Activities – 20% discount off boogie board rental, paddle board rental; 10% discount off ocean side cabanas; 10% off activity of the day; free introductory scuba lesson ($30 value). Visit the Wailele Towel Hut at the Children’s Pool for reservations.
$35 plus tax per 24-hour period. Parking garage or outdoor lot with in/out privileges.
$25 plus tax per 24-hour period charge. Parking garage or outdoor lot with in/out privileges.
Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
Resort Activities Program fee will be paid directly to the Hotel by the guest.
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness equipment
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry service
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- On-site car rental
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Security guard
- Self Parking
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Suitable for children
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wheelchair accessible
Number of rooms:
Number of buildings/towers:
This resort is 100% smoke-free. Designated smoking areas for the Wailea Beach Marriott are as follows:
In front of the hotel near the bus service area
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 4 PM
Kumu Bar & GrillLocated poolside on a tiled terrace. Serving island lunch with burgers, fish, salads, and sandwiches; alfresco dinner with seafood dishes; and cocktails and pupus.
Wailele SnackbarNear the children's pool slide. Offering smoothies, shaved ice, salads, snacks and a kids' menu from late morning to late afternoon.
StarbucksOpen for breakfast and lunch. Wake up to fresh coffee or sip an icy beverage at this quick, casual Wailea restaurant on Maui.
Mala WaileaOpen for breakfast and dinner. Discover exceptional Wailea dining at our signature restaurant – Mala Wailea. Featuring Mediterranean & Pacific Rim cuisine, organic steaks, fresh seafood & local produce, it offers some of the finest dining experiences on the island.
Two separate pool areas include a children's area with water slides, three spa tubs, and terraced decks with an infinity pool. A small fitness center provides free weights and cardio and strength-training equipment.
On adjacent Wailea Beach, an activities center rents snorkel and scuba sets, ocean kayaks, boogie boards, umbrellas, and other beach gear. Within two miles of the resort are Wailea Golf Club's three 18-hole championship courses and the 11-court Wailea Tennis Center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the Wailea Beach Marriott; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Bird watching
- Boat launch
- Golf - driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport