- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotel
Based ontraveler reviews
- Butler and personal chef services are available for preparing meals in the spacious, beautifully designed gourmet kitchens or on outdoor barbecues.
What to Expect:
- Upon arrival, guests receive Lei greetings, cold-almond-scented towels and Hawaiian refreshments. Room service is provided by Longhi’s Restaurant located at the Shops at Wailea from 8:30 am to 9:00 pm daily. For business needs, there are two small meeting rooms, a business center and complimentary in-room Internet access. Complimentary wireless internet access is available in select areas throughout the property.
- In-room and outdoor spa treatments include massages, facials, hair-dressing, manicures and pedicures, while a state of the art fitness room opening onto the family pool offers cardiovascular and weight machines. The on-site concierge can book a personal fitness trainer (surcharge). A shaded lagoon with a free-form rock fountain and a palm-tree studded pool, is suitable for children and families. An adults-only, oceanfront infinity pool is set amid verdant gardens. Beach and pool attendants will assist with setting you up with umbrellas and lounge chairs. Two spa tubs are featured, as is a billiards room. Family-friendly activities including glass-bottom boat rides, whale watching and boogie boarding can be scheduled by the concierge for a fee.
3800 WAILEA ALANUI DRIVE
WAILEA, HI 96753
Modern Asian décor meets Contemporary Pacific style in the property's 98 suites and villas. The Wailea Beach Villas rooms are embellished with mahogany and ebony-stained wood furnishings, taupe walls, marble floors, Egyptian cotton sheets and décor in harmonizing shades of cream, chocolate brown, obsidian and antique gold. Each includes plasma-screen cable television with premium movie channels, complimentary high-speed Internet access and CD and DVD players. Private lanais frame tropical garden or ocean views at the Wailea Beach Villas, and bathrooms boast oversized tubs, walk-in showers with handheld showerheads, makeup mirrors, bathrobes and designer toiletries. European kitchens contain a gas range, granite countertops, microwave ovens, sub zero refrigerators, dishes and cookware.
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- Bathroom telephone
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Handheld shower
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Remote lighting/drapery control
- Rollaway beds
- Second bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Separate tub and shower
- Sewing kit
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
The Wailea Beach Villas has two pools on site. One is suitable for children and families. The other is an adults-only infinity pool. Spa services are available on site or in-room. The hotel has a business center, and it also offers meeting rooms suitable for small groups. The hotel features complimentary wireless Internet access. Fitness equipment and laundry facilities are located within the Wailea Beach Villas.
Guests receive Free at check-in the following items:
Dinner Certificates for the following:
- $20 – Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- $20 – Tommy Bahama Restaurant
- $20 – Duo Steak & Seafood at the Four Seasons
- $25 – Ko Restaurant at the Fairmont Kea Lani
Spa Certificates for the following:
- $20 – The Spa at Four Seasons
- $25 – Spa Grande at the Grand Wailea
- $25 – Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Kea Lani
- Foodland Grocery Maika'i Discount Card.
The following amenities are available on-site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Fitness equipment
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Parking (free)
- Parking (secure)
- Parking (valet)
- Parking garage
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Suitable for children
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Translation services
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
The Wailea Beach Villas do not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Room Service:Room service is provided exclusively by Longhi's Wailea
Nearby restaurants:Ruth's Chris Steak House
Cheeseburger in Paradise
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the Wailea Beach Villas; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport