- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Wailea Ekahi Village
Based ontraveler reviews
- The Maui Arts & Cultural Center, located eight miles from the property, offers a range of performances and events throughout the year including theater productions, art exhibits, hula and ballet performances, storytelling, and concerts.
What to Expect:
- Facing the gentle surf of Keawakapu Beach, Wailea Ekahi Village is set amid towering palm trees and vibrant tropical flowers. With easy access to Wailea's world-class golf and tennis facilities, this resort is ideal for active couples and families.
- This 35-acre condominium resort features four outdoor pools, one of which is heated. On-site recreational facilities include a paddle-tennis court and a shuffleboard court, and guests receive special golf and tennis rates at Makena Resort and Wailea Resort. Amenities include a concierge desk and complimentary parking.
3750 WAILEA ALANUI DRIVE
WAILEA, HI 96753
The 59 condominiums at Wailea Ekahi Village feature separate bedrooms and living rooms, washer/dryers, and lanais with gas barbecue grills. All condos also include full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, dishwashers, dishes, cookware, and utensils. Additional amenities include cable TVs, DVD/CD players, and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Long distance and local calls are complimentary.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- DVD player
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - high speed
- Iron/ironing board
- Massage - available in room
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Voice mail
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
Secluded condos at Wailea Ekahi Village are located on Keawakapu Beach, close to shopping and just a half-mile from Mokapu and Ulua beaches. Included in the 35-acre grounds are four outdoor pools, a paddle-tennis court, and a shuffleboard court. Golf and tennis facilities are just two miles away, and the concierge can provide sightseeing recommendations. Guest parking is complimentary.
Guests receive Free at check-in the following items:
Dinner Certificates for the following:
- $20 – Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- $20 – Tommy Bahama Restaurant
- $20 – Duo Steak & Seafood at the Four Seasons
- $25 – Ko Restaurant at the Fairmont Kea Lani
Spa Certificates for the following:
- $20 – The Spa at Four Seasons
- $25 – Spa Grande at the Grand Wailea
- $25 – Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Kea Lani
- Foodland Grocery Maika'i Discount Card.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (free)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Please note: Guests must check in at the Destination Resorts Hawaii office, which is located at the Shops at Wailea, 3750 Wailea Alanui Drive, Suite #B51, Wailea, HI 96753.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 12 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants:Ruth's Chris Steak House
Cheeseburger in Paradise
Wailea Ekahi Village has four private swimming pools, a shuffleboard court, and a paddle tennis court. Great snorkeling can be found at nearby Mokapu and Ulua Beaches, just a short walk from Keawakapu Beach in front of the hotel.
Guests receive discounted rates for golf and tennis at the Wailea and Makena Resorts, both of which are two miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Mountain biking
- Running track/path
- Surfing/boogie boarding
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport