- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Wailea Elua Village
Based ontraveler reviews
- Ulua Beach is one of Maui's most popular snorkeling beaches. In addition to tropical fish, guests can often spot green sea turtles just offshore.
What to Expect:
- Overlooking picturesque Ulua Beach, this gated condominium complex is set along a mile-and-a-half beachfront walkway within the Wailea Resort area. With a relaxed ambiance and an ideal location next to popular Wailea restaurants and shops, this property attracts a mix of couples, families, and groups.
- The resort features two outdoor pools, a spa tub, and complimentary beach chairs and coolers. On-site recreational facilities include a paddle tennis court and a putting green, and guests enjoy discounted rates for golf and tennis at the nearby Wailea Resort and Makena Resort. Parking is complimentary.
3750 WAILEA ALANUI DRIVE
WAILEA, HI 96753
Wailea Elua Village offers 67 condominiums in multiple two-story buildings. These privately owned condominiums are individually decorated and have a variety of bedding types. All accommodations feature private lanais with gas barbecue grills, fully equipped kitchens, and washers and dryers. Complimentary high-speed Internet access is provided, as is cable TV, VCRs, and DVD and CD players.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Clock radio
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- DVD player
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - high speed
- Iron/ironing board
- Massage - available in room
- Rollaway beds
- Separate sitting area
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Voice mail
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
Accessible by a private guard gate entrance, this Wailea condominium complex is adjacent to a beachfront walk and Wailea shops and restaurants. In addition to beach activities, recreational amenities at Wailea Elua Village include two outdoor pools (one beachfront), a spa tub, putting green, and paddle tennis court. Guests also receive special golf and tennis rates at Wailea Resort and Makena Resort. Housekeeping and concierge services are available every day, and parking is complimentary.
Guests receive Free at check-in the following items:
Dinner Certificates for the following:
- $20 – Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- $20 – Tommy Bahama Restaurant
- $20 – Duo Steak & Seafood at the Four Seasons
- $25 – Ko Restaurant at the Fairmont Kea Lani
Spa Certificates for the following:
- $20 – The Spa at Four Seasons
- $25 – Spa Grande at the Grand Wailea
- $25 – Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Kea Lani
- Foodland Grocery Maika'i Discount Card.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge desk
- Fitness equipment
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (free)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Please note: Guests must check in at the Destination Resorts Hawaii office, which is located at the Shops at Wailea, 3750 Wailea Alanui Drive, Suite #B51, Wailea, HI 96753.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 12 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Ruth's Chris Steak House
Cheeseburger in Paradise
Ulua Beach offers snorkeling, swimming, sailing, windsurfing, and other recreational opportunities. On site are two outdoor pools (one beachfront), a spa tub, paddle tennis court, and putting green. Guests also receive special golf and tennis rates at Wailea Resort and Makena Resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path
Memo to the guests of the Wailea Elua Village
Classic Vacations has been advised by Wailea Elua Village, by Destination Resorts that they will begin a renovation project in April 2015 the entails remodeling each building’s external staircases and balconies. The project is scheduled to start April 13, 2015 and will continue through December 15, 2015. The resort will be conducting this work in sections and units in affected buildings will be completely closed to occupancy. Because the resort is located on 18 beachfront acres, the property will still have available units for booking in buildings that will not be under renovation. At this time the contractor is unable to forecast any potential noise or visibility of construction that may affect these units. Therefore, during the dates of the project the resort will be offering Renovation Special Rates to acknowledge the potential noise or construction activities. The resort will do all possible to screen guests from the renovation activities. However projects of this nature may be audible or visible to guests depending where they are located within the resort. A member of Classic Vacations’ Customer Care Team will be contacting you shortly regarding your client’s booking and the pending renovation project.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport