- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
- Exclusively for teenagers, the Painted Sky spa (the only teen spa in Hawai'i) features a facial mask bar, manicure/pedicure services, massage treatments, wellness programs, and a yogurt bar (surcharges apply).
What to Expect:
- Nestled amid vibrant green mountains and the sparkling Pacific Ocean, this luxury resort is located on the leeward side of Oahu, away from the crowds in Waikiki. Ideal for families and groups, the resort has an upscale yet welcoming ambiance.
- Located between the resort’s two towers, the Waikolohe Valley offers something for everyone with winding streams, interactive play areas, and a private snorkeling lagoon. While children are entertained at “Aunty’s Beach House,” parents can indulge in Lomilomi, Shiatsu, or hyrdotherapy treatments at the 18,000 square foot spa (surcharge). Dining options include a beachside restaurant, a buffet-style restaurant, two lounges, and a casual restaurant.
92-1185 Aliʻinui Drive
Kapolei , HI 96707
- Ko Olina
Airport:Honolulu International Airport HNL
All guestrooms and suites at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa feature balconies or patios with views of the resort, gardens, pools, or ocean. Amenities include flat-screen TVs with DVD players, complimentary wireless Internet access, and clock radios with MP3 player docking stations. Bathrooms include deep soaking tubs, makeup mirrors, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities at this Hawaii hotel include in-room safes (accommodate laptops), compact refrigerators, ceiling fans and coffee/tea makers.
- Cable/satellite TV
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup mirror
This beachfront Hawaii resort is located on the western shore of Oahu within the Ko Olina Resort Community & Marina. The resort features a kids’ club, a full-service spa, and an extensive aquatic area with lazy rivers, a private snorkeling lagoon, and a conservation pool with exotic sea life. Evening entertainment includes outdoor movies, fireside storytelling, and the “Starlit Hui,” a beachfront celebration with hula dancers and Disney characters.
Resort amenities include a concierge desk, a business center, and laundry facilities. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the resort.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Spa services on site
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Cribs (infant beds) are available in every room.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
‘Ama ‘AmaOpen-air beachside restaurant. Serves contemporary Hawaiian cuisine including sustainable seafood, steaks, duck, and pasta. Menu changes seasonally and includes vegetarian dishes. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
MakahikiBuffet-style restaurant open for dinner nightly and daily breakfast with a la carte options. Breakfast buffet features appearances by popular Disney characters. Dishes include omelets, pancakes, waffles, and fresh island fruits. Dinner buffet may include seafood, carving stations, salads, pasta dishes, and house-made desserts.
ʻŌlelo RoomLounge serving Continental breakfast in the morning and drinks and appetizers in the evenings. Offers a variety of cocktails including mai tais, mojitos, margaritas, and sangria plus wine and Hawaiian beers.
Off the HookBeachside lounge designed to resemble a seaside shack. Serves Hawaiian-inspired appetizers and specialty cocktails including piña coladas, Long Island ice teas, and margaritas.
One Paddle, Two PaddleQuick service eatery serving freshly-made sandwiches, wraps, and homemade desserts. Features a keiki children’s menu.
This Oahu resort features an extensive aquatic area including two lazy rivers, a children’s pool with slides, and a snorkeling lagoon (surcharge to enter lagoon includes snorkeling equipment). Activities available at the beach include kayaking, snorkeling, and stand-up paddle boarding (surcharges apply). The resort also offers a fitness center with cardio and strength-training machines and free weights; fitness classes including yoga are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails
- Rowing or canoeing
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Yoga classes/instruction
Hawaii Air Credit
- $250 Air Credit
- $100 Classic Booking Credit
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport