- Special Offers
- About Us
Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort
Based ontraveler reviews
- Bargain hunters can browse the shops of Waikele Premium Outlets, located about 13 miles from the hotel. This upscale shopping center offers a range of retail outlets including Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Barneys New York Outlet, Michael Kors, and Calvin Klein.
What to Expect:
- Located on Oahu's western shore away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, this hotel attracts travelers seeking a quiet and relaxing Oahu vacation. The hotel's picturesque surroundings include four pristine lagoons that are connected by palm-lined walking paths. Ideal for families or groups, the hotel's spacious and elegantly appointed suites provide all the comforts or home.
- Guests can swim in the outdoor pool, relax at the beach, or work out at the fully equipped fitness center. The Ko Olina Golf Club is adjacent to the hotel, and the on-site marina provides access to water sports and fishing. Hotel amenities include complimentary parking, a concierge desk, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
92-106 Waialii Place
Kapolei, HI 96707
- Ko Olina
Airport:Honolulu International Airport HNL
Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort offers 247 suites in a 16-story property. All suites feature furnished lanais with ocean views or partial ocean views. Fully equipped kitchens include granite countertops, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, cookware, dishes, and utensils. Suites are also equipped with plasma TVs, DVD players, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, MP3 player docking stations, direct-dial phones, and washers and dryers.
Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, and hair dryers. Services include housekeeping, in-room massage (surcharge), and wake-up calls. Hypo-allergenic bedding and extra towels/bedding are available on request.
All guestrooms are non-smoking.
- Partial Ocean View Villa - 2 Bedroom -
King, twin and sofa bedding available. 1,305 square feet. Located on floors 2 - 16. These spectacular villas with partial ocean views provide separate living and dining rooms, with two bedrooms. Additional features are the fully equipped custom kitchen, Plasma TV, iPod Docks, washer and dryers. These villas are located throughout the 2nd and 16th floors. The two bedroom villas includes a king bed, two twin beds and a fold down queen sofa bed.
- Ocean View Villa - 2 Bedroom -
King, twin, and sofa bedding available. 1,300 square feet. Located on floors 2 - 16. These unique villas offer incredible panoramic views of the ocean and white sand beaches from private lanais. Additional features are the fully equipped custom kitchen, Plasma TV, iPod Docks, washer and dryers. The two bedroom villas includes a king bed, two twin beds, and a fold down queen sofa bed located throughout the 2nd-16th floors.
- Partial Ocean View Villa - 3 Bedroom -
King, queen, and twin bedding available. 1,650 square feet. Located on floors 2 - 16. These spectacular villas provide separate living and dining rooms, with three bedrooms. Additional features are the fully equipped custom kitchen, Plasma TV, iPod Docks, washer and dryers. These villas are located throughout the 2nd and 16th floors.
- Ocean Front Villa - 2 Bedroom -
King, twin, and sofa bedding available. 1,300 square feet. Located on the beachfront. The ultimate in beachfront luxury, these villas place you close enough to hear the ocean sounds and the surf rolling in. Private sunset views also included from the furnished lanais. These villas feature two bedrooms, one with a king bed and the other with two twin beds along with a fold down queen sofa bed.
- Ocean View Villa - 3 Bedroom -
King, queen, and twin bedding available. 1,550 square feet. Located on the 6th floor. These unique villas offer incredible panoramic views of the ocean and white sand beaches from private lanais. Additional features are the fully equipped custom kitchen, Plasma TV, iPod Docks, washer and dryers. The three bedroom villas include a king bed, queen bed, and two twin beds and is located on the 6th floor.
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Handheld shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup mirror
- Massage - available in room
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Remote lighting/drapery control
- Rollaway beds
- Second bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Window opens
This hotel is located within the Ko Olina resort community on Oahu's western shore. Hotel features include an outdoor pool, children's pool, spa tub, sauna, and steam room. The on-site fitness center offers fitness classes and personal trainers (surcharge). Massages are also available (surcharge). Additional amenities at this Hawaii resort include a bar/lounge, an on-site marina, complimentary parking, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort is a smoke-free property (fines may apply for violations).
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Fitness equipment
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Parking (free)
- Parking (secure)
- Parking garage
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Translation services
Number of floors:
Number of rooms:
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 17 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 4 PM
- 11 AM
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Chuck’s Steak & Seafood
Guests at this Oahu hotel have access to four lagoons, two miles of white-sand beach, and more than a mile of oceanfront walking paths. Adjacent to the hotel, the Ko Olina Golf Club features a Ted Robinson-designed championship course. Fitness classes, including Pilates and yoga, are available at the fitness center.
Nearby activities include fishing, sailing, scuba diving, and catamaran cruises.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Mountain biking
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Yoga classes/instruction
Memo to the guests of the Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort
Classic Vacations has been advised by the Ko‘Olina Beach Villas Resort that their Lap Pool on the Ocean Tower side of the Beach Villas will undergo renovations. The Ocean Tower is the back tower located furthest from the beach. The current schedule calls for closure of the Lap Pool and Jet Spa starting April 21, 2014 until May 31, 2014. The Lagoon Pool and two Jet Spas on the Beach Tower side will not be affected, and will remain open during the entire renovation period. Projects of this nature may be visible and audible to guests at certain times. The property management anticipates that there may be drilling and therefore it may be noisy during this period. If you have concerns regarding your client’s booking please contact Classic Vacations’ Reservations Department.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport