- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Our goal at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita is to ensure that our guests feel welcome from the day of their arrival until their departure. Our five diamonds standards and personal level of quality service, ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable stay. The ambience is quite charming with a relaxed formality so typical of great Riviera Maya hospitality. Surrounded by our lovely decor, we want our guests to relax in the beautiful Caribbean Sea and delight in our oasis in the heart of Riviera Maya…to feel as if they have just arrived home. Our best reward is seeing our guests coming back again and again. Thank you for taking the time and we look forward to welcoming you to the Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Hotel in the near future.
With kind regards
Featured Expert Review
Named "Island of the Women" by the Spanish after the many images of Mayan goddesses they found there, Isla Mujeres has much more to it than you might expect! How about a slice of local history, including piracy, lavish estates, unrequited love, and madness? You'll get all that and more with an...more
- Useful during daylight for open-air massage and contemplative observance of the sea's colors and rhythms, a palapa at the end of the resort's dock can also be reserved for romantic private dinners.
What to Expect:
- Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts represents the highest level of luxury, characterized by unequaled romantic and holistic experiences. Offering the utmost attention to detail, Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts boast unmatched luxurious accommodations filled with unique design elements and exceptional views, award-winning dining and wine collections. Combined with socially responsible practices, expressive architecture and exceptional service in natural and enriching environments, Every facility, every service, every space indoors and outdoors constitutes a highlight at Paraiso de la Bonita. For maximum seclusion, the resort's property includes approximately one km () of deserted beach the consistency of sugar and nearly as white-and miles more of wild beach in either direction.
- This resort guests with Endless Privileges® can experience unparalleled luxury, wellness, romance and enrichment in ideal beachfront settings. Guests also have the opportunity to enhance and customize their stay with options to upgrade through our Wellness, Lovers, Cultural, Gourmet, Golf Experiences and more. Endless Privileges® are the privileges available to all guests providing: Personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers, luxurious accommodations with Bvlgari bath amenities, multi-functional rechargeable outlets, aromatherapy pillow and linen scents, fine quality linens and bathrobes, a complimentary handmade beach bag and oceanfront suites featuring terraces providing direct access to the private beach, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections, complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands, Catamaran Sunset 1 hour Sail (weather permitting) , 24-hour private, in-room dining, Maid service three times each day, fresh bottle of champagne and basket of fruit daily , Shopping excursions by boat, Hydrothalasso pool and aqua gym, Exclusive Visia® complexion skin análisis, A relaxing 20 minute massage per guest, access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and cold plunge pool, anti-aging medical diagnostic to identify health and skin characteristics, 20 Minute consultation with our Wellness Expert.
CANCUN CHETUMAL HIGHWAY 328 KM PETEMPICH BAY
RIVERA MAYA, CANCUN QUINTANA ROO,
- Riviera Cancun
Airport:Cancun International Airport CUN
- Ocean Front 1 BR Suite with Plunge Pool -
These units are on the ground level, are Ocean View and enjoy a small private plunge pool. All Suites feature a living room with beamed cedar ceilings, overhead fans, cool unpolished marble flooring, an adjoining bedroom. The en-suite bathrooms feature deep marble soaking tubs, separate showers, and handcrafted sinks. Each suite faces the ocean and has large glass doors opening onto a private outdoor terrace which features a table and chairs for outdoor dining. All suites feature a fully-stocked bar, dual telephone lines with Internet access, and TV's with DVD players for films and music.
- Ocean Front 1 Bedroom Suite -
All of these are Suites are on the upper floor, Ocean View and feature a living room with beamed cedar ceilings, overhead fans, cool unpolished marble flooring, an adjoining bedroom. The en-suite bathrooms feature deep marble soaking tubs, separate showers, and handcrafted sinks. Each suite has large glass doors opening onto a private outdoor balcony which features a table and chairs for outdoor dining either a sun lounge or hammock. All suites feature a fully-stocked bar, dual telephone lines with Internet access, and TV's with DVD players for films and music.
- Ocean Front 2 BR Presidential Suite -
The 3,000 square foot Presidential Suite is the resorts most spectacular, offering the comfort and elegance of a Mexican casa richly accented with distinctive antiques and fabrics from Indonesia. Each of the suites two bedroom has its own living room with private entrance and its own individual terrace and pool, ensuring the ultimate in privacy and space. The elegant dining room, featuring a beautiful hand-crafted marble table on Balinese lion heads, is attended to by a personal butler who caters to every need throughout the stay. All suites feature a fully-stocked bar, dual telephone lines with Internet access, and TV's with DVD layers for films and music.
- Ocean Front Master Suite 2 Bedroom -
Master Suite 2 BRM has a spacious living room with terrace, two spacious bedrooms each with their own marble en-suite bathrooms. All suites feature a fully-stocked bar, dual telephone lines with Internet access, and TV's with DVD layers for films and music. It is 1830 sq. ft.
- Ocean Front Master Suite 2 BR with Plunge Pool -
Master Suite 2 BRM has a spacious living room with terrace, two spacious bedrooms each with their own marble en-suite bathrooms; three of the master suites have tiled plunge pools in the privacy of a lush garden. All suites feature a fully-stocked bar, dual telephone lines with Internet access, and TV's with DVD layers for films and music. It is 1830 sq. ft.
- Ocean Front Lover's Suite 1 Bedroom -
Special features of this category include a plunge pool and outdoor shower. All suites feature large private terraces, luxurious amenities, a welcome bottle of Tequila, Hand made beach bags, DVD player, 2 TV's 1 in bedroom and 1 in sitting room, Handpicked antiques, unusual fabrics and treasures gathered by the resort's owners during their travels around the world. Combined with an eclectic Mexican style, the various elements create a haven of pure serenity and luxury. Oversized glass and marble bathrooms offer a private oasis with marble tubs for two and soothing jet showers.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Internet access - surcharge
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya presents a low profile between jungle and beach, with 90 suites scattered among eight three-story buildings. Check-in takes place in guest suites following complimentary transportation from the airport in a Lincoln Navigator and a personal greeting at the entrance. The resort does have a front desk offering concierge services including arranging tours to archeological sites and eco-aquatic parks.A library offers a bar, plush seating, books, Internet access, and a telescope for stargazing. The resort includes a sundries shop and a clothing/gift boutique and offers business services. Two distinctive restaurants, a beachside grill, and a pool bar are on site, and private dining can be arranged. Room service is available 24 hours. The resort offers complimentary shuttle service from the airport to the resort. Guests must contact the resort at least 48 hours prior to arrival to schedule arrangements. The resort contact information will be provided in the reservation confirmation e-mail.
Guests of the Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya also enjoy the following amenities :
- Exclusive Visia® complexion skin
- Complimentary unlimited worldwide calls
- Complimentary 24-hour overnight laundry
- A relaxing 20 minute massage per guest
- Temazcal ceremony every other day
- Anti-aging medical diagnostic to identify health and skin characteristics
- Daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions
- 20 Minute consultation with Wellness Expert
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Fitness equipment
- Hair salon
- Laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
All rates and availability are subject to change.
- American Express
- JCB International
- 3:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Sip, Savor & See Dining ExperienceGuests can enhance their Endless Privileges® by enjoying dinner and nightly entertainment at select, nearby Secrets, Dreams and Now Resorts & Spas. Guests are responsible for the cost of transportation to and from the resorts.
La CanoaExecutive Chef Fabrice Guisset employs French techniques and prime local ingredients to craft meals of exceptional finesse at the Winning AAA 4 Diamond La Caona. Decor features upside-down black Mayan canoes hanging from the high ceiling and arched alcoves with colorful murals depicting fruit and offering high-backed banquette seating. White linens, blue glassware, Riedel wine glasses, knowledgeable, gracious service- including menu consultations with Guisset and a choice of inside, air-conditioned seating or open-air terrace tables make dinner at La Canoa a memorable experience. The international wine list includes all the best French Champagne names as well as some first-growth Bordeaux selections to pair with choices such as smoked-duck salad, lobster bisque with seafood quenelles, and veal medallions in morel sauce.
KaaxHand-painted murals depicting local flora and fauna greet guests in this gourmet Mexican restaurant, which combines original regional recipes with modern touches and presentations.
El ChiringuitoFresh seafood, chicken, and meats are grilled on a wood fire at this open-air, oceanside grill. Also offered are fresh pizzas and chilpachole--a traditional seafood stew served in a clay pot.
Library BarCocktails are served in this intimate bar with ocean views and an extensive reading collection.
Hippos BarShaded by an immense palapa, the open-air pool bar includes lounge seating on big, white-cushioned rattan chairs. Snacks and cocktails are offered.
Romantic Private DiningAlso available.
This Riviera Maya resort approximately one km () mile of deserted beach the consistency of sugar and nearly as white-and miles more of wild beach in either direction. The resort's -long catamaran with four cabins is available for private day cruises, cocktail parties, overnight excursions, and other events (surcharges may apply). The 22,000-square-foot spa was the first certified Thalasso Center in North America. Among the spa's many body, facial, and massage treatments is hydrotherapy in a jetted outdoor saltwater pool. The spa contains a couples massage room and an ocean-view fitness center with a sauna, a steam room, a spa tub, and adjacent plunge pool.Among the many recreational opportunities in the region are water sports, horse riding, golfing, and excursions to Mayan ruins. The concierge can make arrangments.
Guests of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya are offered complimentary greens fees at Grand Coral Rivera Maya. A course designed by PGA champion and golf course designer, Nick Price, the Grand Coral Riviera Maya boasts a magnificent 18-hole, 7,043 yard golf course where golf pros and amateurs alike can enjoy a round, only steps away from the breathtaking Caribbean Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Fresh water pool
- Heated hydrotherapy saltwater Thalassotherapy pool
- Beachfront walking path
- Dance classes
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Yoga classes/instruction
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport