- Tours and Activities
- Special Offers
- About Us
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende
Featured Expert Review
It's hardly every day an entire city gets itself named a National Monument, but it's well deserved in the case of San Miguel de Allende. A hub of Mexican culture and history, a chance to visit here is a chance to soak up some of the most intriguing and densely packed historical sites in Mexico....more
- The Tuesday Market, located on the outskirts of town next to Plaza Real de Conde, is a massive open-air market with hundreds of vendors selling everything from fresh local produce and meats to clothing and housewares.
What to Expect:
- Blending with the enchanting architecture of San Miguel de Allende, this boutique hotel features colonial-style arches, artisan ironwork, and hand-carved wood furnishings. Sophisticated yet relaxed, Rosewood San Miguel de Allende is ideal for romantic getaways and luxury Mexico vacations.
- Guests can sip cocktails by the pool or work out at the fitness center, which offers Pilates and yoga instruction. Located on the top floor of the resort, the full-service spa offers a range of treatments that incorporate Mexican healing traditions and indigenous ingredients. The spa includes separate facilities for men and women with steam rooms and saunas. In the evenings, guests can dine in the restaurant or enjoy tapas on the rooftop bar.
Nemesio Diez 11 Colonia Centro
San Miguel de Allende, 37700
- San Miguel de Allende
Airport:Leon Guanajuato International Airport BJX
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende offers 67 guestrooms and suites, all of which feature wood-beamed ceilings and balconies or patios with views of El Centro, the gardens, and/or the hotel’s pools. Rooms are equipped with entertainment systems, high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, and in-room safes. Amenities include minibars, premium Italian linens, and complimentary designer toiletries.
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - wireless
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service
- Welcome amenities
This luxury hotel is located in the historic heart of downtown San Miguel de Allende. The hotel features outdoor pools, a fitness center, and a full-service spa with saunas and steam rooms. The on-site restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and a poolside restaurant and bar is open seasonally. The hotel also features a rooftop lounge serving tapas and cocktails. Room service is available 24 hours. Business-related amenities include meeting and conference rooms, event catering, and a business center with complimentary high-speed Internet access.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
1826 Restaurant & BarElegant restaurant with an open kitchen. Serves traditional and contemporary Mexican cuisine. Features an outdoor patio surrounded by gardens. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Includes a bar serving snacks and beverages include fine tequilas.
Luna Rooftop Tapas BarCasual open-air bar with views of La Parroquia and the city. Serves cocktails and Mexican and Spanish tapas.
AguaPoolside restaurant and bar serving light snacks and beverages including specialty cocktails. Open seasonally from morning until sunset.
This Mexico hotel features outdoor pools and a fitness center offering personal trainers plus yoga and Pilates classes (surcharge).
The concierge can arrange nearby excursions and activities including horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, and golf.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Mountain biking
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Yoga classes/instruction
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport