- Special Offers
- About Us
Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Welcome to Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos, a tranquil location, full of harmony where wellness and pleasure reign! Our impeccable service, exclusive facilities and stunning views of the Sea of Cortes will indulge your senses. If you are looking for a completely new vacation experience, I am sure you will be delighted. I will be pleased to personally welcome you soon!
Featured Expert Review
It's hardly news that Los Cabos has long been associated with fishing, and has some of the freshest and tastiest morsels from the sea to be found anywhere. But I wonder, how many visitors to this paradise take the next step? Fresh, high-quality fish Is fantastic in any dish, but it can become...more
What to Expect:
- The hotel mostly attracts people seeking tranquility. The main building's fountain courtyard typifies the hacienda style, as part of the redecoration, seating has been added to the courtyard allowing guests to enjoy the the ambiance. Additional Mexican ambiance is contributed by a broad, dry arroyo crossed by a paved path and planted with agave that leads to the beach.
- All your Endless Privileges®, include in-suite accommodations and amenities such as 24-hour in-suite private dining, daily refreshed mini bar, and evening meals at our gourmet restaurants – with additional snacks at your leisure throughout the day – unlimited premium brand beverages and many other activities and services – all without having to think about charges or gratuities. Relax in the your ultra-luxurious, spacious suite complete with superior amenities and breathtaking ocean views. Customize your stay with a variety of in-suite pampering oils and candles. Catch a good movie on the expansive 42” flat screen satellite TV or bathe in the sun on your private,ocean view terrace.
CARRETERA TRANSPENINSULAR KM.19.5
SAN JOSE DEL CABO, B.C.S., 23400
- San Jose del Cabo
Airport:Los Cabos International Airport SJD
Enjoy a welcome bottle of tequila in room upon arrival to Zoetry Casa del Mar. Further complimentary amenities offered to all room categories include, Bulgari toiletries, complimentary local and international phone calls, daily bottle of sparkling wine and laundry service.
- Junior Suite Ocean View -
All luxury suites feature private ocean view terraces with teak furniture, most offer bathrooms with Jacuzzis, frosted glass door and separate rain showers. Period pieces of Antigua furniture from fine craftsman, Mexican artwork, California beds, king-sized or two full sized beds, deluxe minibar, Bulgari bath amenities, air-conditioning and ceiling fans. Plasma 42” flat screen televisions with satellite service, in room safety deposit box, hairdryer, iron and board, in-room wireless Internet service, tailored turn down service, alarm clock with CD player, robe and slippers. (500 square foot).
- Junior Suite Ocean Front -
All Ocean front suites offer the most breathtaking views of the sea of Cortes while enjoying the tranquil and relaxing sound of the ocean. Featuring private full ocean front view terraces with teak furniture. Marble bathrooms with Jacuzzis, frosted glass door and separate rain showers. Period pieces of Antigua furniture from fine craftsman, Mexican artwork, California beds, king-sized or two full sized beds, deluxe minibar, Bulgari bath amenities, air-conditioning and ceiling fans. Plasma 42” flat screen televisions with satellite service, in room safety deposit box, hairdryer, iron and board, in-room wireless Internet service, tailored turn down service, alarm clock with CD player, robe and slippers. (500 square foot).
- Master Suite Ocean View -
Ocean view Master suite includes one king bed and one queen sleeper sofa. Separate living/dining area. All feature ocean view terraces with teak furniture. Marble bathrooms with Jacuzzis, frosted glass door and separate rain showers. Period pieces of Antigua furniture from fine craftsman, Mexican artwork, California, Deluxe minibar, Bulgari bath amenities, air-conditioning and ceiling fans. Plasma 42” flat screen televisions with satellite service, complimentary in room safety deposit box, Hairdryer, iron and board, In-room wireless internet service. Tailored turn down service, alarm clock with CD player, robe and slippers. (1000 square foot).
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted tub
- Makeup mirror
- Massage - available in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Rollaway beds
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
Featuring an eight-person spa tub and women's and men's sections with saunas and steam rooms, a health spa offers massage, body treatments, facials, waxing, in addition to hair and nail care. Use of a fitness center with a Universal gym, cardio machines, and free weights is complimentary. A library is equipped with game tables and overstuffed couches. The business center includes one computer with complimentary high-speed Internet connections. Complimentary Wireless Internet access is also available in public areas.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Complimentary unlimited worldwide calls
- Complimentary 24-hour overnight laundry
- Relaxing 20 minute massage per guest (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Parking (valet)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Number of rooms:
Check in and check out times are subject to availability.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
Guests of Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos can enjoy a dining experience ranging from air-conditioned fine-dining restaurant to thatched-roof palapa swim-up side at the pool.
- Mezquite - Beach Club
- Snack Bar
- Tortuga (bar)
- Las Ballenas (bar)
- Maguey (bar)
Sip, Savor & See Dining ExperienceGuests can enhance their Endless Privileges® experience by enjoying dinner and nightly entertainment at select, nearby Secrets, Dreams and Now Resorts & Spas. Guests are responsible for the cost of transportation to and from the resorts.
Five pools provide year-around swimming. The main pool complex contains a two-level freeform pool measuring approximately 36.5 by 24.5 meters (120 by 80 ft) with infinity edge, 2-meter (6-ft) water slide between levels, and a swim-up bar. Adjacent are a 3.75-meter-diameter (12-ft) toddlers' pool and a 12-person spa tub. A Beach Club features a 18.25-meter-long (60-ft) freeform pool with swim-up bar and a six-person spa tub. In the hotel's two sections are a 20-by-7-meter (66-by-23-ft) pool and a 20-meter-long (66-ft) freeform pool.
While ideal for strolling and sunbathing, the beach is not safe for swimming because of powerful undertows. Safe swimming and water sports are available at Médano Beach near downtown Cabo San Lucas 19 km (12 mi), Chileno Beach 5.5 km (3.5 mi), Santa Maria Beach 7.5 km (4.75 mi), and Palmilla Beach 7.5 km (4.75 mi) from the hotel.
The Cabo Real development features a golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., with discounted greens fees for resort guests. The hotel staff also books tee times at Los Cabos' other major courses. Distances are: Palmilla Golf Course 6.75 km (4.25 mi); Cabo del Sol golf courses 9.25 km (5.75 mi); Raven Golf Club 18 km (11.25 mi).Use of the hotel's four lighted tennis courts (two artificial grass, two hard surface) and paddle tennis court is complimentary, as is equipment. Horseback riding is available across the highway.
Whale-watching excursions are available from Cabo San Lucas during the January-March migration of gray whales. Whales sometimes can also be seen in the waters in front of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Four lit tennis courts (complimentary)
- Complimentary wine tasting and culinary classes
- Photography classes
- Scuba lessons
- Nutrition expert onsite providing a weekly workshop (complimentary)
- Live musicians and artists performing throughout the resort
- Complimentary Yoga classes and instruction
- Beachfront walking path
- Golf - driving range
- Horse riding/rental
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction
Early Booking Bonus at AM Resorts
- All Inclusive
- $200 in resort coupons
- Luxurious accommodations with Bvlgari bath amenities, aromatherapy pillow and linen scents, fine quality linens and bathrobes and a complimentary handmade beach bag
- Complimentary daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- Welcome bottle of Tequila
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport