- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Costa Careyes Castles and Villas
Based ontraveler reviews
- From July through November, guests can participate in the resort’s sea turtle protection program by collecting eggs on the beach. During the winter months, the baby turtles are released into the sea.
What to Expect:
- Favored by jet setters and celebrities, this secluded resort community has the feel of a private club. Blending Mediterranean and Mexican architecture, the resort offers elegantly appointed vacation homes, villas, and bungalows.
- Guests can sunbathe by the pool, enjoy a beachside massage, or participate in nearby water sports. Dining options include a restaurant and a sushi bar with dancing on the beach. On-site conveniences include concierge services and complimentary wireless Internet access.
KM 53.5 Carretera Barra de Navidad-Puerto Vallarta
Costa Careyes, Jalisco, 48894
- Manzanillo - Costalegre
Airport:Playa de Oro International Airport ZLO
Costa Careyes offers individually decorated vacation homes, villas, and bungalows. All accommodations feature satellite TVs and complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Additional amenities include in-room safes and premium bedding. Some accommodations feature private pools or spa tubs.
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Massage - available in room
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
Surrounded by a nature preserve, this beach resort is on Mexico’s Pacific Coast. The resort features an outdoor pool and tennis courts. Spa services are available on the beach or in guestrooms (surcharge). Two restaurants are on site, and breakfast is available at La Lantana. Additional amenities at Costa Careyes include concierge services, tour assistance, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Concierge services
- Express check-in/check-out
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Multilingual staff
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
Playa Rosa RestaurantOpen for lunch and dinner; closed on Tuesdays. Signature dishes include carpaccio and lobster quesadillas.
Cocodrilo AzulSushi bar and lounge with dancing on the beach. Open for lunch and dinner; closed on Mondays.
La LantanaOpen daily for breakfast.
This Mexico resort features an outdoor pool, a private beach, and tennis courts.
Nearby activities include scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, golf, and polo.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport