- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
- Guests who stroll over to the adjacent marina and restaurant area are frequently rewarded with sightings of dolphins playing in the water. The Dolphinarium, opened in November 2012 and is the home to six dolphins and 2 manatees. Don't miss out on an extraordinary swim with the dolphins experience.
What to Expect:
- Located in the upscale Puerto Aventuras resort community, this resort exudes a comfortably casual, friendly ambiance. Well suited for families with its kid-friendly amenities and nightly outdoor movies, it also ensures couples have quiet time in their own facilities.
- At the beach, shaded palapas and blue chaise lounges allow sunning while a natural rock pool of saltwater is popular for crab and fish sightings. The full-service spa includes a steam room, sauna, spa tubs, and outdoor massage palapas. Treatments include the Salt Glow Scrub, the Luminous C & Sea Facial, and the Hot Stone Massage (surcharge).
Carretera Federal 307 Km. 269
Puerto Aventuras, Q. Roo, 77750
- Puerto Aventura
Airport:Cancun International Airport CUN
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway beds
Set within an upscale resort community, this all-inclusive Riviera Maya resort offers an adults-only swimming pool, a larger activities pool, and a 30-person spa. Daytime activities include water aerobics, painting and ceramics, and lessons in dance, cooking, and Spanish. The Explorer's Club entertains guests ages 3-12 with supervised activities such as arts and crafts and sandcastle competitions.
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa also offers a fitness center and a spa with outdoor massage areas (surcharges for all spa treatments and services). Evening entertainment includes movies on the beach, theme parties, and live shows.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
- 12 PM
Sip, Savor & See Dining ExperienceGuests can enhance their Unlimited-Luxury® experience by enjoying dinner and nightly entertainment at select, nearby Dreams and Now Resorts & Spas. Guests are responsible for the cost of transportation to and from the resorts.
World CaféCasual restaurant offering international buffets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also offers special theme dinners such as Mexican, Italian, and Caribbean.
OceanaAdults-only restaurant serving gourmet seafood dishes for dinner. Marina views. Dress code: long pants for men.
PortofinoServes Italian specialties for dinner. Air-conditioned indoor seating and outdoor terrace. Dress code: long pants for men.
El PatioCasual restaurant serving à la carte Mexican specialties. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
GohanSushi restaurant open for dinner.
Seaside GrillOpen-air seaside dining. Serves grilled dishes for lunch and dinner.
DesiresNightclub with large-screen TV for sporting events. Open from evening until late night.
ManateesSwim-up bar located in the adults-only area of the pool. Open during the day.
Sugar ReefPoolside swim-up bar. Open from late morning until late evening.
BarracudaBeachside bar open during the day.
This Mexico all inclusive resort offers a range of water sports including snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, and sailing. Volleyball courts are available at the beach as well as an ocean trampoline and Euro bungee. Dance, Spanish, and cooking classes are also offered. The reefs located 91 m () from the beach are highly rated among divers and snorkelers. A PADI dive center can arrange full certification lessons and excursions (surcharge). A short 15-minute introductory scuba lesson is complimentary.
Guests staying at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa will receive one round of complementary greens fees per person, per day at Riviera Maya Golf Club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Horse riding/rental
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Yoga classes/instruction
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport