- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Imanta Resort Punta de Mita
Based on traveler reviews
- The resort features an authentic temazcal (sweat lodge) tucked away in the tropical jungle.
What to Expect:
- Blending luxury and sustainability, this Punta Mita resort was designed with natural materials that complement its pristine surroundings. Even though it is just a 45-minute drive from Puerto Vallarta, Imanta Resort feels like a remote hideaway. The resort’s seven accommodations provide privacy and tranquility for families, couples, and groups.
- Signature treatments at the spa incorporate flowers and herbs grown in the resort's organic gardens. Guests can book treatments by the beach, in the tropical jungle, or in a private spa suite (surcharge). The fully equipped fitness center provides sweeping views of the ocean and mountains, and guests can explore 250 acres of tropical jungle. Two on-site restaurants serve gourmet cuisine prepared with locally sourced ingredients.
Punta de Mita,
- Punta De Mita
Airport:Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport PVR
Imanta Resort Punta de Mita offers seven luxury suites built with locally sourced and environmentally friendly materials including stone and recycled wood. All accommodations feature terraces with ocean views, private infinity plunge pools, and indoor/outdoor showers. Amenities include flat-screen TVs, wireless Internet access, music systems, minibars, and in-room safes. The two-bedroom Casonas include full kitchens and pools.
- Access via exterior corridors
- Cable/satellite TV
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
- Internet access - wireless
- Massage - available in room
- Separate sitting area
- Separate tub and shower
- Window opens
This Punta Mita property is located on a private beach surrounded by 250 acres of tropical jungle. The resort features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a full-service spa. On-site activities include yoga and hiking. Guests can also arrange water sports and horseback riding (surcharge). Two restaurants are on site as well as a rooftop lounge overlooking the ocean.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fitness equipment
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
Catch of the DayBeachside restaurant and bar set under a grass palapa. Serves locally caught fish and Mexican dishes for lunch. Also offers signature margaritas and fresh tropical fruit drinks.
TukipaElegant restaurant with panoramic views of the surrounding jungle and Pacific Ocean. Seasonal menu highlights fresh local ingredients. Open for breakfast and dinner.
ObservatorioStylish rooftop bar overlooking the ocean. Serves snacks, tapas, and cocktails.
This Punta Mita resort features a private beach, an outdoor swimming pool, and a fully equipped fitness center. Guests can also explore the resort’s 250 acres of tropical jungle.
Nearby activities include fishing, surfing, windsurfing, and sailing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport