- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Welcome to The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort… Where Heaven meets Earth. Please allow us to immerse you in unsurpassed luxury. The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features three infinity pools, with one dedicated specifically to families, Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses at its front door and our Five Diamond Award Carolina Restaurant. Hope to see you soon!
- From December to April, visitors can often spot humpback whales frolicking in the waters of Banderas Bay. Guests can arrange whale-watching excursions at the concierge desk (surcharge). Families can also Sign up for the SPG Kids Pass program at check in or at any time throughout the stay. The SPG Kids Pass program is an all-inclusive dining program. For a flat daily rate, children (ages 12 and younger) of Starwood Preferred Guest members can take advantage of all-inclusive access to a variety of dining options, including children’s menus, buffets (when available), and beverages at select participating resorts
What to Expect:
- Located within the prestigious gated community of Punta Mita, this luxury resort caters to discerning couples, families, golfers, and spa enthusiasts. The resort's 22 acres comprise several Mediterranean-style buildings set along the white-sand beach or amid tropical gardens.
- Couples can lounge alongside the adults-only infinity pool while guests with children can play in the infinity pool reserved for families. The resort also includes a kids' club and a playground. Guests seeking relaxation can enjoy a treatment at the full-service spa, which also includes a fitness center. Additional amenities include a concierge desk, 24-hour room service, and complimentary parking.
LOTE H-4, CARRETERA FEDERAL 200 KM 19.5
PUNTA DE MITA, NAYARIT, 63734
- Punta De Mita
Airport:Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport PVR
OverviewThe St. Regis Punta Mita Resort offers 120 guestrooms and suites located within 33 buildings. Rooms blend Mexican and Mediterranean décor with wood furnishings, neutral colors, and chrome accents. All accommodations feature balconies or patios with ocean or garden views and private outdoor showers. Bathrooms include separate tubs and showers, double sinks, complimentary designer toiletries, and bathrobes and slippers. All of the resort’s suites offer the signature St. Regis Butler Service.
Set on 22 acres, this resort is located within the exclusive Punta Mita resort community along Banderas Bay. The resort features three infinity pools including an adults-only pool and a pool dedicated to families.
The 10,000-square-foot spa includes a sauna, steam room, and fitness center. The Remède Spa has 10 enclaves, including two couples’ treatment rooms, two Vichy rooms and one luxury suite for two. In-room treatments are available as well. Note: Special bridal packages can be arranged at the spa, where signature services including customized facials, massages and indulgent body treatments can be booked. In addition, the spa’s salon can provide hair and makeup services for an entire wedding party.
Guests can dine at three on-site restaurants ranging from poolside casual to fine dining, and room service is available 24 hours. Amenities include a concierge desk, business services, and a kids' club.
La Tortuga Children’s Club at St. Regis Punta Mitaoffers creative activities for children ages 5-12 years. Facilities include a Children’s Spa, sand box, multi-use court and cozy nap room. Additional activities offered at La Tortuga include Discovery Walk, Treasure Hunt, piñata making, handicrafts, painting lessons, board games, Mexican lottery and bingo.
Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge). The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Fitness equipment
- Floor butler
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Parking (secure)
- Parking (valet)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Video library
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
Families can arrange for a private chef to prepare meals through the “A Matter of Taste” in-suite chef services. This is a great option if the family wants to plan a special celebration or wants to have specific meals served for them throughout their vacation.
CarolinaFine-dining restaurant serving international cuisine including fresh seafood. Open nightly.
Las MarietasCasual, all-day dining. Serves traditional Mexican dishes.
Sea BreezeServes California-style cuisine. Open all day.
ArekaPoolside snack bar.
AltamiraLobby bar with pool and ocean views. Open from late morning until late night.
The resort features an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus golf course, a playground, and a beach club. Water sports available on site include kayaking, snorkeling, and scuba diving (surcharge). Nearby activities include fishing, surfing, sailing, whale-watching excursions, and tennis.The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range
- Rowing or canoeing
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
Best Available Rate
- Reduced Room Rate
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport