- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
- The Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa sits on Toopua Motu, an island in the lagoon just over a kilometre from the mainland. Unlike other motu, it is hilly and rocky and rises to over 100 metres. The summit of the hills are tumbled with grey volcanic boulders, remnants of what was once a volcano now sinking into the ocean floor. The top of the hills also provides spectacular views towards the main island and Mt Otemanu. Toopua Motu is also significant in the cultural life of local Polynesians, featuring prominently in many of their creation stories.
What to Expect:
- Holidaymakers and honeymooners from around the globe arrive at Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa by boat, since it is located on a rocky motu (lagoon island). Greeted by ukulele players, they disembark at an overwater reception area set over a natural aquarium where shoals of trumpet fish swim. Activities and receptions desks sit in shaded pavilions of natural woods, decorated with mother-of-pearl artworks. Guests receive a complimentary welcome drink and pastry. Across the water over a walkway, and just behind the beach, the resort's restaurants, bars, and lounges sit in Polynesian-style buildings surrounded by tropical gardens. Bungalows nestle on the hillside or overwater along an 800-metre white-sand beach. At night, spotlights on the hillside trees, through the gardens, and in the lagoon itself provide a romantic ambiance.
- The Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa has a 1000-square-metre infinity pool that overlooks the beach and lagoon; use of kayaks, catamarans, and snorkelling equipment is complimentary. A full-service health spa features an adjoining air-conditioned fitness centre and unisex sauna and steam room. Three computer terminals, wireless Internet access (complimentary), a printer, fax machine, and small selection of books are available at a 24-hour library. The resort also has a helipad for transfers and tours, a deep-sea fishing boat, and exclusive use of Motu Tapu, a private islet, for picnics, romantic dinners, and special events.
P.O. BOX 502
VAITAPE, BORA BORA ISLAND, 98730
- Bora Bora
Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa has 120 guestrooms and bungalows, all outfitted with fine wood finishes, wooden floors, and louvered windows. Accommodations are air conditioned and also have ceiling fans. Bungalows are decorated with traditional tapa cloths and Polynesian paintings, and have entrance halls with dressers and mirrors. Separate lounge areas have large sofas, coffee tables, plantation chairs, and cable/satellite TVs showing local and French channels, as well as CNN, Cartoon Network, Eurosport, and two movie channels in both English and French.
- Lagoon View Suite -
Luxuriously appointed air-conditioned one-bedroom lagoon/garden view with private balcony, sofa bed and marble bathroom. At a spacious 1000 sq ft., this is a perfect choice for families with connecting rooms also available.
- Garden Villa -
This spacious villa boasts Indonesian mahogany interiors, a king canopy bed, separate sitting area, internet access, DVD/CD player, satellite TV, air conditioner, and an Italian marble bathroom with full amenities.
- Overwater Villa -
These elegant over water villas feature high ceilings, exotic polynesian inspired decor, Indonesian mahogany furnishings, king canopy beds, sitting area with glass floor-viewing panels, internet access, DVD/CD players and Italian marble bathroom and private balcony.
- Hillside Villa -
Located on the hillside, this spacious villa boasts Indonesian mahogany interiors, a king canopy bed, separate sitting area, internet access, DVD/CD player, satelite TV, air conditoner, an Italian marble bathroom with full amenities and a private balcony.
- Overwater Deluxe Villa -
These elegant villas feature high ceilings, exotic decor, Indonesian mahogany furnishings, king canopy beds, sitting areas with glass-floor viewing panels, direct-dial phones, satellite TV, DVD players, CD players, Internet access, Italian marble baths with full amenities, and private balconies.
- Royal Overwater Villa -
Exuding luxurious tropical charm, these villas boast stunning views, Indonesian mahogany interiors, king canopy beds, glass-floor viewing panels, satellite TV, DVD players, CD players, direct-dial phones, Internet access, Italian marble baths with full amenities, and private decks.
- Presidential Overwater Villa -
The Presidential Overwater Villa contains 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 dressing rooms, a spacious living room, a private swimming pool, a private sun deck, a well-being room and an outside space fitted out on the floor with a jacuzzi, sun deck and gazebo.
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- Bathroom telephone
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Handheld shower
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Internet access - surcharge
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup mirror
- Massage - available in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Premium bedding
- Remote lighting/drapery control
- Rollaway beds
- Separate sitting area
- Separate tub and shower
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Turndown service
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa has a 1000-square-meter infinity pool that overlooks the private, white sand beach with direct access from the resort and lagoon; use of kayaks, catamarans, and snorkeling equipment is complimentary. Complimentary beach and pool cabanas are available. A full-service health spa (age restriction applies) features an adjoining air-conditioned 24-hour fitness center and unisex sauna and steam room, and a spa tub. A wedding chapel, set on the hilltop near the spa, has pale wood and white decor with large windows and a small exterior pavilion set amid trees. The resort has a helipad for transfers and tours, a deep-sea fishing boat, and exclusive use of Motu Tapu, a private islet, for picnics, romantic dinners, and special events. Surcharges apply. A Robert Wan jewelry shop sells black pearls, while a boutique offers gifts, Polynesian artworks, and beachwear. The resort also has a DVD selection which can be borrowed from by guests for complimentary in-room viewing.
Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa has a Fare One banquet room, which iss and can fit up to 80 people in banquet or theatre style. Projection screens and projectors are available. The resort has a total of 4 meeting rooms with facilities totaling 5,678 square meters. Guests may use a business center, or services such as faxing, photocopying, courier and secretarial services can be arranged through reception. Laptops may also be rented. Wireless (high-speed) Internet access (surcharge) is available in the meeting room and 24-hour library, where there are also three computer terminals. An all-in-one fax/scanner/printer/copier is available in guestrooms on request. Express check-in and express check-out are available.
An airport shuttle is available on request and a complimentary area shuttle will take guests to destinations within from the resort. Resort guests wishing to obtain information may visit the concierge desk. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
The resort is suitable for children and offers supervised childcare or activities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Coffee shop or cafe´
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness equipment
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - dial-up
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Video library
- Wedding services
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
- Pets accepted
- Pets not allowed
- 2 PM
- 11 AM
Themed dinners are held weekly on Tuesdays (surcharge)
Iriatai Restaurant and BarFrench-influenced cuisine with Polynesian flavours. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Tamure GrillOutdoor beach and poolside dining. Boat that was used in Mel Gibson's Mutiny on the Bounty is the centerpiece of the buffet. Polynesian dance show on Wednesday nights.
Upa Upa BarServes beer, wine, and cocktails.
Most activities on Bora Bora are based on organized excursions that can be booked through the resort. These include trips on the lagoon by submarine or glass-bottom boat; excursions to swim with sharks and sting rays; scuba diving and snorkeling; and sunset cruises, all designed to showcase the magnificent lagoon. Fishing, parasailing, water skiing, and sailing are other lagoon-based options. Jeep and quad safaris, horse riding, and four-wheel driving excursions penetrate the island's mountainous interior. It is also possible to rent bicycle or scooters in Vaitape, the island's main town.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat launch
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Rowing or canoeing
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
Memo to the guests of the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa
Classic Vacations has been advised by Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa that the renovations in the Presidential Overwater Villas are not expected to be completed until 6/30/15.
Memo to the guests of the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa
Classic Vacations has been advised by Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa of their continued renovation plans for the remainder of 2015. The remodel is first being done one room section at a time, according to location and room number. The hotel will be in contact with regular updates over the next few months so that clients are fully informed on timing when it comes to availability at the resort. And the hotel looks forward to sharing more renderings and photos of the dynamic new design as it is developed.
Below is the very latest info on renovation timing and specifics:
- The 300’s – closest to the Presidential Villas and to the far left of the lobby as you arrive – were the first to be redone. All the villas are now scheduled to be completed by the end of the year 2015. This includes the new category of Sunset Pool Over Water Villas.
- The Garden Villas – will be closed for remodel from August to December 2015
- The Lagoon View Suites – the building immediately to the left of the beach restaurant as you arrive – will be closed for renovation October to December 2015
- The Hina Spa – will be closed for complete remodeling from September to December 2015. We will ensure regular spa treatments for our guests in one of the Garden Villas.
- The plan is to renovate the entire resort by mid-2016, including all public areas such as the Lobby, the Infinity Pool, the restaurants and the Spa. In this respect, we are planning a temporary closure of the resort starting from early January and until end of May 2016.
Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa would like to reassure Travel Advisors and guests that none of the renovations scheduled for the rest of 2015 will not create disturbances for the guests. Please note, any renovations scheduled for the remainder of the year will be on the interiors of all the Garden Villas (which are near the black rock beach) and the Lagoon View Suites (which are behind the Tamure Grill); these areas will then be closed off to guests. No construction equipment or materials or noise will be near any guest rooms or public areas. So in this respect they are proud to say that the guest experience will remain exactly as they are expecting it. The level of service will not be impacted. In fact, they are keeping the same number of staff with less room inventory, which will only benefit visiting.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport