- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
Featured Expert Review
Intercontinental Thalasso Resort & Spa Rated: 5 Star Restaurants: 2; The Le Reef is open for breakfast & dinner and the Le Sands Bar is open for lunch & dinner. Meal plans available* The Intercontinental Thalasso Resort & Spa is a luxury eco friendly spa resort in Bora Bora, French...more
- It’s now legal for Americans to marry in the French Polynesia. The stunning views and unique overwater wedding chapel with a glass-floor aisle make the resort the perfect place for a romantic marriage ceremony.
What to Expect:
- Guests arrive to the remote island location by boat and immediately see the unique overwater accommodations, seemingly floating on the pristine waters. Each villa has its own remarkable view out to the clear waters of the lagoon, along with sundecks, direct access to the lagoon and an uninhibited view of the marine life below.
- The luxurious spa is the centerpiece of the resort offering a selection of treatments using deep sea water drawn from the Pacific Ocean to replenish the body’s minerals. The eco-friendly resort also features live entertainment, an outdoor pool, shark and stingray feeding as well as a knowledgeable hotel staff fluent in several languages including English, Spanish, French, Japanese and Portuguese.
P.O. BOX 156
VAITAPE, BORA BORA, TAHITI, 98730
- Bora Bora
The resort offers 80 overwater villas of 1022 ft.2 . and three Family Villas of 1593ft.2. Living rooms include glass-bottomed coffee tables, illuminated at night, for viewing the ocean life below. Terraces include lounges and dining tables and a fresh water shower on the sundeck; bathrooms are bright and open onto the lagoon. Bedrooms have separate walk-in dressing rooms. Flat-screen TVs come with CD and DVD players. High-speed Internet access. is complimentary. Accommodations are decorated in Polynesian style with woodcarvings, weaving, engraved mother-of-pearl artwork, and tropical plants.
- Emerald Overwater Villa -
The Emerald Overwater Villa offers views of the beach and the motu.
- Sapphire Overwater Villa -
The Sapphire Overwater Villa offers a remarkable view over the lagoon and the island of Bora Bora.
- Motu Family Suite -
Same type of furniture than in overwater villas. Terrace with lounge chairs, table and chairs, Living room with sofa, armchairs, lounge table, mini-bar, desk, TV with pay-per-view. Rooms with double bed, closet, TV with pay-per-view, Kitchenette for room service, Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Diamond Overwater Villa -
The Diamond Overwater Villa offers an extraordinary view to mount Otemanu and the lagoon.
- Diamond Otemanu Overwater Villa -
The Diamond Otemanu Overwater Villa offers an extraordinary full view of Mount Otemanu from the bedroom window as well as views to the lagoon.
- Diamond Otemanu End of Pontooon -
The Diamond Otemanu End of Pontoon offers an extraordinary full view of Mount Otemanu from the bedroom window as well as views to the lagoon.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels, linens, bedding
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Meal plan
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Welcome amenities
This hotel is only accessible from the airport by boat. Guests must note their scheduled arrival time in the Special Requests field at the time of booking in order to guarantee transportation to the hotel upon arrival.
The IC Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa offers 80 overwater villas and 3 Motu Family Suites, decorated with the handiwork of Polynesian artisans. Activities include snorkeling, windsurfing, outrigger canoeing, and kayaking - all complimentary. Additional ventures can be arranged through the resort's activity desk, and a private shuttle is available for transfer to and from Vaitape. Regular boat transfers to our sister resort (Bora Bora Le Moana) on the main island are free during the day and for a fee at night. From Le Moana it is a short shuttle ride to Vaitape.
Unique aspects of the property include the glass-bottomed wedding chapel and the air conditioning system, which is powered by water drawn from the deep sea floor. The property also offers 2 restaurants and bars, a helicopter pad, and a 1,000-foot white-sand beach.
Located at the centre of the Intercontinental Resort, the Deep Ocean Spa occupies over 1,225 square metres (13,200 square feet) of natural space. The spa features outdoor spas and relaxation areas as well as glass-bottom over-water rooms allowing guests to watch marine life during treatments.
Deep Ocean Spa highlights its unique natural setting by providing treatments that utilize the curative properties found in deep-sea waters. The spa focuses on creating a haven for well-being inspired by the benefits of "sea therapy."
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fax machine
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry service
- Living room
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaways and cribs may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
Children under 15 years old sleep for free in their parents' room
Children under 15 years old eat and drink for free from the kids' menu when dining with their parents
- 2 PM
- 11 AM
Room Service is available 24 hours a day.
Le Reef Restaurant and TerraceBreakfast and dinner are served in sophisticated Polynesian style. Dinner features lighter fare like Lobster Ravioli with Langouste Consommé. Terrace dining offers lagoon and beach views; air-conditioning dining room also available.
Le Sands Bar and RestaurantServing light lunch, afternoon snacks, and fresh-fruit cocktails. The signature dish is Les Coffrets, box-shaped pastries filled with meat or fish. Located on the beach.
Le Bubbles BarOffering beach and lagoon views.
Le CorailGourmet specialties from an a la carte menu in an elegant, air-conditioned dining room. Dinner only.
Windsurfing, outrigger canoeing, kayaking, and snorkeling are free; equipment is available at the activity desk. The staff can also arrange scuba diving, sunset cruises, tours in a glass-bottom boat, visits to scenic island locations, horseback riding, shark feeding, and a variety of other adventures.
The activities listed below are available at the hotel or in the surrounding area; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Rowing or canoeing
- Water skiing
- Spring Sale Stay 5 Pay 4 - American Breakfast
- 5th night FREE (Maximum of one FREE night per stay)
- Daily American breakfast for two per room
- Shuttle boat between the 2 InterContinental Bora Bora Resorts is available for guests until 4 pm
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport