- Special Offers
- About Us
St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Ia Orana from the St. Regis Bora Bora, one of French Polynesia’s most desired escapes! Enjoy the lush unspoiled surroundings, pristine blue waters and breathtaking views of Mt. Otemanu and relax in any of our 100 villas with our signature St. Regis Butlers at your service. Don’t forget to say hello to our friendly fish in our Lagoon every morning, and dine in our signature restaurant of the same name by world renowned chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. The St. Regis Bora Bora staff welcomes you to paradise.
Featured Expert Review
St. Regis Bora Bora, my partner (now husband) and I fell in deep love in the shallow lagoon waters of this stunning hotel and property. Leaving our Overwater One Bedroom Villa, with a standard size of 1550 square feet, only a few times to: dine at Jean-Georges Lagoon, visit the main (small) town of...more
- The resort offers scheduled boat service to Vaitape, the main town of Bora Bora. Located 20 km (12.5 mi) from the resort, this picturesque town offers grocery shopping, restaurants, and quaint shops.
What to Expect:
- Located on secluded Motu Ome'e just off the main island of Bora Bora, this tropical oasis unites luxury with breathtaking natural beauty. Set on 44 lush acres, the resort features stunning views of the turquoise lagoon, powder-sand beaches, and majestic Mount Otemanu. With an ambiance of carefree elegance, the resort attracts celebrities, honeymooners, couples, and families seeking a private getaway.
- Set on its own island, Miri Miri Spa offers unique Tahitian and Pacific Rim treatments that highlight native ingredients including pure mother of pearl and monoi oil. The resort also features an adults-only pool with a swim-up bar and private cabanas, a kids' club, three restaurants, tennis courts, and a private helicopter landing pad.
Motu Ome E Bp 506
Bora Bora, 98730
- Bora Bora
The St. Regis Bora Bora features 100 villas located over the lagoon or on land facing the ocean. Designed with contemporary Polynesian furnishings and décor, the villas feature outdoor showers and terraces overlooking the lagoon, surrounding islands, or ocean. The villas also feature signature St. Regis Butler Service.
- Overwater 1 BR Villa -
This villa features a canopy bed with a pillow top mattress and a walk-in closet. The bathroom is done in granite and has a deep soaking tub and open shower with a rain showerhead. There is an outdoor living area with expansive terrace, sun chaises and shaded dining table.
- Superior Overwater 1 BR Villa -
Facing the turquoise lagoon our Over Water Villas are the largest fleet in the Pacific. Tastefully designed in exotic woods and marble; and featuring a private terrace and gazebo - they easily translate to islands of tranquility. Thirty-two villas are available in this category.
- Deluxe Overwater 1 BR Villa -
Tastefully designed in exotic woods and marble, featuring private terraces and gazebos.
- Pool Beach 1 BR Villa -
These villas have direct access to the beach, and has a private outdoor garden with exclusive shower and Plunge Pool.
- Oceanfront 1 BR Pool Villa -
Tastefully designed in exotic woods and marble. Has a private garden with plunge pool and offers direct beach access.
- Premier Overwater 1 BR Villa -
This villa has a private terrace with Jacuzzi, a covered gazebo with daybed and an outdoor shower.
- Royal Oceanfront 2 BR Pool Villa -
Exclusive, private, 2 bedroom villas feature private garden and their own secluded infinity pool.
- 2 Bedroom Royal Over Water Pool Villa -
Two bedroom, two full bathrooms and two private terrace gazebos centered around a private pool on the edge of the lagoon.
- 3 Bedroom Royal Estate -
Unique in every detail, the estate centers around a private pool. Three bedrooms, two living rooms, Chef's kitchen, dining room with sunset terrace. This suite also features a private spa area with treatment room, sauna, hammam and Jacuzzi. Private gardens border the estate's private white sand beach.
Situated on a pristine lagoon, this luxury resort is surrounded by 44 acres of lush landscaping and powder-sand beaches. Miri Miri Spa is located on its own private island and offers Tahitian and Pacific Rim treatments that incorporate indigenous ingredients such as monoi oil, brown algae, pure mother of pearl, and luminescent pearl powder. This 13,000-square-foot sanctuary includes a fitness center, steam room, spa tub, and sauna.
The St. Regis Resort Bora Bora Kids Creativity Club entertains children ages 5-12 with outdoor beach activities, games, arts and crafts, and storytelling. Parents can enjoy the adults-only Oasis Pool complete with a swim-up bar and private cabanas.
The amenities listed below are available on-site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone rental
- Coffee shop or cafe´
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Marina on site
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Video library
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in; cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
Te PahuMediterranean grill with an open kitchen and beachside dining. Specialties include Citrus Shrimp Ceviche, Kobe Sirloin, and Grilled Tuna with Fresh Herbs. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lagoon by Jean-Georges VongerichtenRestaurant suspended over water. Serves fine fusion cuisine. Open for dinner.
Sushi & Sake RestaurantServes sushi, seafood, and sake. Open for dinner Monday through Saturday.
The resort features a private lagoon for snorkeling, tennis courts, a fitness center, and an adults-only swimming pool. Recreational opportunities near the resort include jet skiing, Jeep safaris, shark and ray feeding, sailing, diving, and hiking.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Boat launch
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
Taste of Luxury
- Every 4th night FREE
- Daily full breakfast in the restaurant.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport