- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort
Based ontraveler reviews
- Approximately 30 km (18.5 mi) from the resort is Belvedere Lookout, a must-see when visiting Moorea. Located high in the mountains, the lookout offers a stunning panoramic view of the island including Cook's Bay, Opunohu Bay and Mount Rotui.
What to Expect:
- Private bungalows are scattered over a calm turquoise lagoon, private white-sand beach and tropical gardens. Throughout the property, guests are treated to magnificent views of the lagoon, lush mountain scenery and the island of Tahiti. An idyllic retreat, the resort attracts couples and honeymooners from around the world.
- A variety of beach and water sports are available from the resort's private beach including kayaking, sailing, snorkeling and scuba diving (surcharges may apply). The on-site day spa offers massage and body treatments that incorporate natural ingredients found throughout the island.
Sofitel Moorea Beach Resort consists of 114 private bungalows including 20 overwater bungalows. Guestrooms are appointed with contemporary Polynesian decor including wood floors and furnishings and canopy beds. Overwater bungalows feature in-floor windows to view the sea below. All bungalows have furnished patios or balconies. Amenities include minibars, BOSE sound systems, Sofitel “My Beds”, bathrobes, rain showers, blow dryers, iron & ironing boards, walk in closets (except Superior categories), magnifying mirrors, flat screen TVs, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Situated on the edge of a turquoise lagoon, private bungalows are scattered over water, white-sand beaches and lush tropical gardens. Guests can participate in a variety of beach and water sports from the resort's private beach including boat excursions, kayaking, sailing, wind surfing, snorkeling and scuba diving (surcharges may apply). The resort's day spa offers massage and body treatments that feature local ingredients such as coconut, papaya and Moorea sand.
Guests can dine at one of two on-site restaurants including K, a gourmet open-air restaurant overlooking the lagoon. The poolside bar, Vue, serves tropical drinks and snacks throughout the day.
The amenities listed below are available on-site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Parking nearby
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 1 PM
KOpen-air restaurant serving gourmet cuisine with an emphasis on fresh local ingredients. Open nightly for dinner.
PureInternational cuisine. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
VuePoolside bar serving cocktails and snacks.
Recreational opportunities at the resort include boat excursions, kayaking, pedal boating, sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, water skiing, wind surfing, horseback riding, tennis, and an 18-hole golf course nearby, and bicycle rentals (surcharges may apply).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Mountain biking
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
Tahiti 10 Year Anniversary with Stay Longer 30 Percent Discount
- 30 EUR per night rate reduction
- A reduced room rate
- Flower Leis
- Fresh Towels
- Fruit juice cocktaill
- A bottle of mineral water in the room upon arrival
- Buffet Breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport