- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
- Visit a Tahitian pearl farm. Rangiroa is home to one of French Polynesia's largest pearl farms, and a tour offers a rare opportunity to learn how these beautiful gems are cultivated.
What to Expect:
- Situated on a stretch of white-sand beach on the northeast coast of Rangiroa, Hotel Kia Ora defines French Polynesian luxury with well-manicured gardens and lavishly appointed bungalows, perfect for couples and honeymooners. Scuba divers and snorkelers will enjoy exploring an incredible array of marine life under turquoise-blue waters.
- Whether visiting for relaxation or adventure, the Hotel Kia Ora features amenities for every type of traveler. Guests can unwind with a Tahitian drink specialty at the bar, dine on fresh seafood at the on-site restaurant, rent a bicycle for a relaxing ride, or book a dolphin watching excursion at the activity desk. A Polynesian dance show with local musicians entertains guests weekly.
PO BOX 198
AVATORU, RANGIROA, 98775
- Beach Deluxe with Pool -
This one bedroom suite features a seperate lounge, private terrace and private pool with jet stream.
- Overwater Bungalow -
Direct access to the lagoon from the private deck. Decorated in Polynesian style.
- Garden Bungalow -
Traditional bungalow with private deck.
- 2 Bedroom Beach Suite -
This two-bedroom suite includes a beachfront terrace and Jacuzzi. Decorated in true Polynesian style.
- Garden Suite Bungalow -
Traditional bungalow with private terrace, living room and seperate bedroom just a short walk from the beach.
- Beach Bungalow with Jacuzzi -
Access from the garden walkway or by the beach and they have private decks and Jacuzzi's. Bungalows are decorated and furnished in Polynesian style.
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Window opens
Perched on the northeast edge of Rangiroa's famous lagoon, this resort is located just up the atoll from Tiputa Pass. Its 63 air-conditioned bungalows are distributed between coconut groves, the beach, and overwater units linked by wooden walkways. A restaurant and bar are on-site, along with a game room with TV, VCR/DVD player, pool table, and library. Complimentary tennis and snorkeling are available, while scuba diving, shark feeding, picnic barbecues, and other island activities can be easily arranged (surcharges apply).
- Arcade/game room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Video library
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Kia Ora RestaurantFresh fish and other local seafood top the menu at this open-air, palapa-style restaurant. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with barbecue buffets and Polynesian dance shows every Wednesday and Sunday.
Kia Ora BarSignature drinks and sandwiches are served at this bar set on stilts over the lagoon. A terrace with glass floorboards offers a scenic spot for watching the sunset and sea life passing below.
Tennis, petanque (French bowling), and snorkeling equipment are complimentary, with deep-sea fishing, shark feeding, bicycle riding, and other activities available at a surcharge. Divers can take advantage of three organized dives per day, including initiation, readjustment, and advanced ocean/pass dives (surcharge). The staff will gladly arrange other tours and excursions around the island.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Bird watching
- Motor boating
- Scuba diving
Stay 3 Pay 2
- Every 3rd night FREE
- Daily American Breakfast for up to 2 persons
- Roundtrip Airport transfers from RGI to hotel
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport