- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
The Cove Atlantis
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Welcome to The Cove Atlantis. Stylish, Chic, Indulgent, The Cove Atlantis is an exclusive all-suite resort, where every room features panoramic ocean views. Decidedly sophisticated, this tower offers the entire world of Atlantis, with the luxury of escaping to your own private retreat, an exclusive, adults-only pool & beach club, exquisite dining and unrivaled shopping.
SVP & General Manager of The Cove and Reef Atlantis
- Private poolside and beachside cabanas are available for guests at Cain at the Cove, an adults-only poolside experience on magnificent Paradise Beach. Equipped with flat screen TVs, wireless Internet, Bose 321 systems, private bathrooms and custom-stocked service bars, Cain at the Cove offers a seductive and indulgent experience.
What to Expect:
- Guests seeking an exclusive, contemporary atmosphere will appreciate the blissful enclave of The Cove Atlantis, with its open-air architecture, inviting the outside in. Pools, waterfalls, luxurious cabanas and a lobby that changes moods as day changes to night are all part of the inspiring design at this resort infused with distinctive comforts and exceptional service.
- Exclusive to guests of The Cove and The Reef Atlantis, Cascades is a zero-entry pool formed by a cascading waterfall, open to guests of all ages. The Mandara Spa blends Balinese-inspired therapies with classic European techniques. Surrounded by tropical water views, the thrill of gaming abounds in the upscale Atlantis Casino. AURA nightclub offers high-energy entertainment and excitement all night long.
- New Providence Island (Nassau)
Airport:Nassau International Airport NAS
Extra-spacious suites feature furnished balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows with full or partial ocean views. An understated contemporary decor of earth tones and light-wood paneling enhances the panoramic vistas. Each suite The Cove Atlantis has two high-definition plasma TVs with DVD players, a Bose sound system, docking stations for iPods and MP3 players, and an in-room bar. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms indulge with deep soaking tubs, separate glass-bricked showers with rainfall showerheads, twin granite vanities, and marble floors.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- Bathroom telephone
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Sofa bed
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Guests of The Cove Atlantis have full access to the world of Atlantis and all its activities, pools and waterslides, gourmet restaurants, boutique shopping and the largest and most exciting casino in the Caribbean.Award-winning chef, television personality, cookbook author and restaurateur Bobby Flay brings his vibrant Southwestern cuisine to The Cove with the opening of Mesa Grill, his first restaurant outside the United States.Unlike any other place on earth, Atlantis is home to the world's largest open-air marine habitat, second only to Mother Nature and containing more than 50,000 fascinating sea creatures representing over 250 species.Valet parking: Fees do not include tax and are subject to change without prior notification.
Number of rooms: This all-suite resort features 600 suitesThe amenities listed below are available on-site; fees may apply.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Casino on site
- Coffee shop or cafe´
- Concierge desk
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Dry cleaning service
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Extra person charges apply.
Cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests cannot be guaranteed, are subject to availability and may incur a fee.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
Bobby Flay's Mesa GrillRenowned architect David Rockwell captures the essence of Mesa Grill, translating it to an ambience perfectly at home on Paradise Island. The restaurant features vistas directly onto the beach and Atlantic Ocean with outdoor seating available. The bar features a terrazzo and sea shell counter with backlit glass and embedded goatskin, flanked by columns of river rock. Open for dinner.
MosaicA fresh concept in custom-made cuisine, this Mediterranean-influenced restaurant features action cooking stations to prepare dishes on demand, from fresh fish to churrasco. Designed by Jeffrey Beers, the restaurant changes from day to evening utilizing light to play off the polished chrome, wenge wood and limestone. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cain at The CoveThis poolside café offers table and chaise-lounge service of fresh fare, from ceviche and sashimi bento boxes to gourmet burgers, wraps and smoothies. Full bar service.
Cascades GrillLocated near the Cascades pool area and beach, this poolside grill offers flavorful jerk meats, pulled chicken, BBQ pork, as well as seasonal salads, sandwiches, hot and cold wraps, and frozen drinks.
SeaglassOverlooking Paradise Beach, this upscale lobby lounge serves fruit-infused martinis and signature drinks; the design features terraces that seemingly float over lush landscaping, with a backdrop of spectacular Bahamian sunsets.
Gourmet Dining PlanThe option of a Gourmet Dining Plan is offered to guests of The Cove. This unique plan includes full American breakfast in either Mosaic or a choice of five other Atlantis restaurants. Dinner is offered at renowned chef, Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill, Mosaic or a choice of 13 other Atlantis restaurants selected to please the most discerning palettes.
Emerge into the world of Atlantis, offering Aquaventure-a waterscape experience unlike any other, with adrenaline-inducing water slides, inner tube rides, a mile long river expedition and rock climbing wall covering the face of a tidal wave generator. Overlooking Paradise Beach, adult guests may enjoy Cain at the Cove, an adults-only pool experience offering bar service, beach concierge and plush day beds. Guests of The Cove also enjoy access to the Sports Centre at Atlantis, including 6 tennis courts, a four-lane lap pool and fitness center complete with weight machines and a full basketball court. Golf is also available at the nearby 18-hole Ocean Club Golf Course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction
Special Offer Details
Manager's Specials4 nights from $1069 per person
Save up to Value Added
- Late Night Delights Pass, one per room per stay
- Two Daiquiris at Daiquiri Shack in Marina Village
- Two Cherry Noir Collins cocktails at Dragon's
- Two Aura Kiss cocktails at Aura
- One complimentary flatbread of choice at Olives
- Special Late Night New Casino Member offer: New casino customers will receive up to $100 in FREE Slot play with reduced slot point thresholds.
Available Room Types:All
Important Dates:Book from 07/29/2013 through 08/04/2013
Travel from 09/02/2013 through 12/25/2013
Blackout Dates: May Apply
Minimum Night Stay: 4 Nights
The Late Night Delights Pass is valid for new bookings only, for persons 18 years and older. No credits will be provided for unused components. Inclusions are based on availability, have no cash value, are non-transferable and are only valid for registered guests booked with the Late Night Delights Pass. Late Night Delights Pass components must be redeemed between 10:00pm–2:00am nightly unless otherwise specified. Guests must present their original Pass at participating outlets and should check restaurant operating schedules as some establishments may not be open every day. Lost cards will not be replaced and expire upon check-out.
Offers valid on new bookings only. Prices shown are per-person, land only based upon double occupancy, except if expressly noted otherwise. Offers are subject to availability at time of booking and may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. Blackout dates, minimum night stays, minimum stay requirements on air, seasonal surcharges, resort fees (if any), and other restrictions may also apply. Individual offers may require purchase of Travel Smart Plan or travel waiver. Offers are not valid for Group Travel. Some booking and travel dates may vary. Other promotions and departure dates available which may result in a different rate and/or hotel inclusion. Customer is responsible for hotel taxes and fees on the free night offers, where applicable. For those properties where Classic Vacations has access to dynamic pricing rates, those rates will likely fluctuate from time to time based on market conditions and other factors beyond Classic Vacations control. Classic Vacations CST# 2079429-20.