- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Hotel Bernini Bristol
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Thank you for visiting Hotel Bernini Bristol’s page via Classic Vacations! It will be a true joy to welcome you to our beautiful property in the heart of Rome. When you arrive, be sure to take advantage of the unique opportunity to visit our spectacular new restaurant, Giuda ballerino! The restaurant boasts cuisine by Michelin-starred Chef Andrea Fusco, and a marvelous terrace with breathtaking views over the Eternal City. Before dinner, let our experienced bartender serve your favorite drinks while enjoying panoramic views of Rome. The highly attentive staff is eager to make your stay a memorable one, so don’t hesitate to contact us with special requests!
Hotel Bernini Bristol
- Standing right in the center of Piazza Barberini, the Hotel façade contrasts with the elegant and refined interiors. A few steps away from museums, shopping and business area. A whole view of Rome can be seen from the roof top terrace of the Hotel.
What to Expect:
- Probably the best location in Rome, romantic for anniversaries, perfect for leisure and business. S warm atmosphere, comfortable spaces and personalized service.
- After a busy day enjoy dining on the roof top restaurant or relax in the fitness center equipped with gym, sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi. Amenities include concierge service, 24h room service, banqueting and meeting facilities, free Wi-Fi in whole Hotel, no smoking.
PIAZZA BARBERINI, 23
- Via Veneto
Airport:Rome Fiumicino Airport FCO
Hotel Bernini Bristol offers 127 elegant guestrooms and suites some recently refurbished in a contemporary style while others are decorated in classic style with period furniture, 18th century tapestries, gold fabric walls with braid trim, and antique rugs. Private bathrooms are styled in Carrara and Alpine green marble, with stainless steel features. All rooms have air conditioning, bathrobes, and bathroom telephones.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Blackout drapes
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels, linens, bedding
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - wireless
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway beds
- Shower/tub combination
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Guests can sample Roman fare while gazing down on the Eternal City, take a dip in the spa, work off steam in the fitness center, or take advantage of the 24-hour room service. The multilingual staff provides business services.
The following list of amenities are available on-site; fees may apply.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Dry cleaning service
- Fax machine
- Fitness equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Photocopy machines
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible
Passports are required for travel outside of travelers' country of residence.
Please be advised that some destinations require an entry visa.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaways and cribs may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 3 PM
L'OlimpoRooftop dining with a 360-degree view of Rome, featuring international and Mediterranean cuisine. A tasting menu served for lunch has seasonal courses and wine. On Sundays, a buffet brunch includes live jazz music. Breakfast is served in a windowed room overlooking Piazza Barberini and the Tritone Fountain.
Special Offer Details
European Riches 2013 with 4th Night FREE4 nights from $639 per person
Save up to $549 per couple
- 4th night FREE (maximum one FREE night per stay)
- Welcome bottle of red wine in room upon arrival with personalized welcome letter from the General Manager
- 20% discount on dining at the hotel restaurant throughout guests stay (excluding drinks)
- One-category room upgrade subject to availability at check-in
- Complimentary entrance to wellness center of hotel (gym, sauna, Turkish bath, whirlpool)
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast.
Available Room Types:Classic Room
Important Dates:Book from Now through 10/27/2013
Travel from Now through 10/31/2013
Blackout Dates: May Apply
Minimum Night Stay: 4 Nights
Lower category booked, clients to be upgraded upon arrival. Subject to availability.
Offers valid on new bookings only. Prices shown are per-person, land only based upon double occupancy, except if expressly noted otherwise. Offers are subject to availability at time of booking and may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. Blackout dates, minimum night stays, minimum stay requirements on air, seasonal surcharges, resort fees (if any), and other restrictions may also apply. Individual offers may require purchase of Travel Smart Plan or travel waiver. Offers are not valid for Group Travel. Some booking and travel dates may vary. Other promotions and departure dates available which may result in a different rate and/or hotel inclusion. Customer is responsible for hotel taxes and fees on the free night offers, where applicable. For those properties where Classic Vacations has access to dynamic pricing rates, those rates will likely fluctuate from time to time based on market conditions and other factors beyond Classic Vacations control. Classic Vacations CST# 2079429-20.