- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Marbella Club Hotel
- Located near the hotel, Marbella’s charming Old Town is filled with white-washed houses and narrow cobblestone streets lined with orange trees. Visitors can explore ancient buildings, browse unique shops and galleries, and dine at one of the sidewalk cafes.
What to Expect:
- Surrounded by vibrant gardens on the Costa del Sol’s exclusive Golden Mile, this luxury beachfront resort was built in 1954 as the private residence of Prince Alfonso of Hohenlohe-Langenburg. Since its opening, the hotel has attracted numerous celebrities including Ava Gardner, Audrey Hepburn, and Cary Grant. Refined yet relaxed, the hotel is ideal for romantic Spain vacations.
- Guests can sip cocktails by the pool and sample a range of international cuisines at the famous Beach Club lunch buffet. The seaside spa offers an array of services including thalassotherapy, facials, massages, and weight loss programs (surcharge). The spa includes an indoor seawater pool, Turkish baths, and saunas. The hotel’s 18-hole golf course, clubhouse, and equestrian center are located 15 minutes away; complimentary shuttle service is provided.
Boulevard Prince Alfonso Von Hohenlohe SN/A
Airport:Malaga Airport AGP
Marbella Club Hotel offers 135 guestrooms, suites, and villas, all of which feature balconies or patios with sea or garden views. Decorated in an elegant Mediterranean style, all accommodations are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite TVs with premium channels, and multi-line phones with voice mail. Marble bathrooms include separate tubs and showers, complimentary designer toiletries, hair dryers, bathrobes, and slippers. Additional amenities at this Europe hotel include minibars, compact refrigerators, and in-room safes (accommodate laptops).
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Climate control
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Multi-line phone
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway beds
- Separate tub and shower
- Trouser press
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Marbella Club Hotel-Golf Resort & Spa is a beachfront property located on the Golden Mile between Marbella and Puerto Banus. The hotel features two outdoor pools and a beach club renowned for its international lunch buffet. Located off the beach, the Thalasso Spa includes an indoor seawater pool, Turkish baths, saunas, 12 treatment rooms, and a relaxation room overlooking the sea. Guests also enjoy complimentary use of the newly refurbished fitness center.
Amenities at this Spain hotel include a concierge desk, a 24-hour front desk, a Kid's Club, and a business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone rental
- Coffee shop or cafe´
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Express check-in/check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Kids' club
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry service
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Parking (valet)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Suitable for children
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Number of floors:
Number of rooms:
Number of buildings/towers:
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
Grill RestaurantAn exquisite menu which changes 5 times a year of Mediterranean dishes and innovative specialties using the finest local and seasonal ingredients. A perfect venue for a romantic dinner.
Beach ClubSituated in a stunning poolside setting, just steps from the ocean, legendary buffet cuisine offers an assortment of delicacies from European, Asian, Lebanese and traditional Spanish cuisine and stunning desserts.
MC CafeServes European/Asian fusion cuisine; great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a coffee. A low-calorie spa menu is available for those looking for lighter options.
Golf Club RestaurantFeaturing mesmerizing views of the mountains, Gibraltar and the sea, the restaurant is perfect for a relaxing lunch of simple and delicious Andalusian and Spanish fare.
Winter Garden RestaurantBuffet breakfast served daily on the terrace or in the Winter Garden (don’t miss the Champagne Breakfast Buffet). Enjoy a wide range of hot and cold dishes as well as an à la carte selection.
MC BeachEnjoy a leisurely lunch of fresh seafood, authentic Andalusian cuisine, delicious salads or meats from the charcoal grill.
Pool BarLying in the heart of the resort, the bar is a relaxed place for lunch, a snack or a favorite tipple.
Champagne RoomSommelier Ángel González has created a menu of the best selection of champagnes in Andalucía. There are 65 producers represented, including Pol Roger, Krug, Marguet, Salon, Dom Perignon and Cristal. On Thursday and Saturday evenings, a jazz trio offers live music around the Grand Piano.
This Spain hotel features two heated outdoor pools and an indoor saltwater pool at the spa.
The hotel has its own 18-hole golf course located about 15 minutes from the property. Adjacent to the golf course is the hotel’s equestrian center, which hosts competitions and offers horseback riding. A complimentary shuttle to the golf course and equestrian center is provided.
Guests also enjoy access to water sports, a fitness center, and fitness classes at the hotel’s partner property, Hotel Puente Romano, located about a five-minute walk from the hotel (surcharges may apply).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Golf - driving range
- Horse riding/rental
- Rowing or canoeing
- Water skiing
Special Offer Details
Manager's Specials3 nights from $839 per person
Save up to $216 per couple
- Autumn Special
- Complimentary one-category room upgrade at time of booking
- Daily green fee and shuttle at the Marbella Club Golf Resort
- Complimentary WiFi
- Early check-in and late checkout, subject to availability.
Available Room Types:Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Junior Suite
Important Dates:Book from 07/29/2013 through 08/04/2013
Travel from 09/01/2013 through 09/30/2013
Blackout Dates: May Apply
Minimum Night Stay: 3 Nights
Upgrade is at time of booking. Upgraded category booked at lower category price.Offers valid on new bookings only. Prices shown are per-person, land only based upon double occupancy, except if expressly noted otherwise. Offers are subject to availability at time of booking and may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. Blackout dates, minimum night stays, minimum stay requirements on air, seasonal surcharges, resort fees (if any), and other restrictions may also apply. Individual offers may require purchase of Travel Smart Plan or travel waiver. Offers are not valid for Group Travel. Some booking and travel dates may vary. Other promotions and departure dates available which may result in a different rate and/or hotel inclusion. Customer is responsible for hotel taxes and fees on the free night offers, where applicable. For those properties where Classic Vacations has access to dynamic pricing rates, those rates will likely fluctuate from time to time based on market conditions and other factors beyond Classic Vacations control. Classic Vacations CST# 2079429-20.