- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Aloha from the Hotel General Manager. We invite you to discover the beautiful Kaua`i Marriott Resort. Relax and enjoy our impressive swimming pool or stroll along scenic Kalapaki Beach. Just three miles from Lihue Airport allows you more time to unwind or delight in island activities. Whatever your pleasure, allow us to help make your dream vacation come true. E Komo Mai...come, escape to the Kaua`i Marriott Resort!
- At the terrace level, the gazebos above the pool can be reserved for private dinners.
What to Expect:
- Complimentary shuttle service delivers a steady stream of international guests from nearby Lihue Airport through a tree-shaded avenue leading to the resort's upper entrance. New arrivals descend two stories by steep escalator to a grand esplanade and enormous tropical garden containing waterfalls and koi ponds. The Kauai Marriott boats airy lobby is ringed by pink-marble columns.
- The Kauai Marriott Resort & Beach Club pool's dimensions are: 210 feet in diameter, 26,000 square feet, 300,000 gallons of water, 1.2 million tiles. Seen from the Aupaka above, the round pool with its scalloped edge features pink-marble waterfalls, a six-pointed sundeck-island, sculpted-animal fountains spraying jets of sparkling water, and a palm-shaded sundeck - including a children's pool - spreading out to restaurants, lounges, and a broad sunning lawn bordering the beach. Five grand, wood-columned gazebos rise two stories from the pool to the Aupaka. Their top levels each contain a single black-marble table offering great views. Their bottom levels each contain a large hot tub next to the pool.
3610 RICE STREET Kalapaki Beach
LIHUE, KAUAI, HI 96766
Airport:Lihue Airport LIH
The Kauai Marriott Resort and Beach Club, situated on a hillside, offers 356 air-conditioned rooms. Most have furnished lanais, while ground-floor garden-view rooms have furnished patios and standard rooms have no balconies or patios. Most rooms have views of the gardens, ocean, or pool.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Iron/ironing board
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Rollaway beds
- Voice mail
This 356-rooms at Kauai Marriott Resort & Beach Club resort includes a full-service health-and-massage spa, smart shops, and a children's activity program for ages 5-12. Various adult activities are presented daily, including lei-making, hula and scuba diving lessons, water aerobics, yoga, exercise classes, and cooking demonstrations. The concierge desk arranges helicopter sightseeing flights, luaus, golf times, and all other activities available throughout the island. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby (surcharge).
Between the pool complex and the coconut grove/sunning lawn bordering the beach is a broad path spanning the resort's width and leading to nearby shops, restaurants, and the cruise-ship dock on Kalapaki Bay.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free. Please see the Policies section for additional information regarding designated smoking areas.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fitness equipment
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- On-site car rental
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Wheelchair accessible
Designated smoking areas at the Kauai Marriott Resort & Beach Club are as follows:
- Oceanside of the promenade walkway including the lawn and beach areas
- Promenade walkway oceanside of the Kilohana Tower
- Promenade walkway oceanside of the Haupu Tower
- Parking lot entranceway for Haupu Tower
- Garden area between Kahili Tower and Aupaka Terrace
- Central garden area between the three ballroom courts
For stays December 26 through January 3, a three-night room charge will be assessed on any cancellations of confirmed reservations made less than 30 days prior to arrival, including no-shows.
Rollaways may be available and should be requested at time of booking.
Cribs may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Fees are subject to change without notice.
There is a roundtrip porterage charge of approximately $6.25 per person (subject to change).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
Effective January 9, 2012:
Valet Parking: $19.00/per 24-hour period with in/out privileges
Self Parking: $16.00/per 24-hour period with in/out privileges
Fee includes tax and is subject to change without prior notification.
There is a mandatory daily Resort Activity fee of $30 per room to be paid directly to the hotel by the guest. The fee is subject to tax of 4.166%. The following services are included:
- Daily Self-Parking ($16.00 daily value)
- Local, Inter-island, Toll Free Connect and Long Distance Phone Calls to the United States and Canada
- Unlimited In-Room High-Speed Internet Access ($15.00 daily value)
- Two (2) Mai Tai Drinks per room per stay ($24.00 value)
- Complimentary Hula Lessons
- Complimentary Yoga Classes
- Merchandise Discounts at participating vendors to include Kauai Lagoons Golf Course, Cafe Portofino and merchandise (excluding sunglasses) at the Pool Towel Hut
- Fees and services are subject to change at the discretion of the Hotel
- Pets not allowed
- 4 PM
Kukui's Restaurant & BarLocated near the pool, this open-air restaurant with pale green, pineapple-shaped columns serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There's Hawaiian music nightly, a prime rib/seafood buffet on Friday and Saturday evenings, and a Sunday champagne brunch. A Pacific Rim buffet is also featured nightly.
AupakaOffering spectacular pool and ocean views from above, Aupaka Terrace serves Continental breakfast and espresso in the morning and sushi and tropical drinks in the evening.
Café PortofinoNorthern Italian alfresco dining.
Kalapaki GrillThis spot serves sandwiches, ice cream, snacks, and drinks to sunbathers beside the pool and on the beach.
Duke's Canoe Club & Barefoot BarAn offshoot of Honolulu's favorite Waikiki gathering spot, this casual oceanside place serves light fare at lunch, and local fish, steaks, and tropical drinks at dinner.
The Kauai Marriott Resort and Beach Club provides two beach volleyball courts. The clubhouse for Kauai Lagoon's two golf courses, Kiele and Mokihana, is a quarter-mile away. The Spa & Tennis Club next door, reachable by elevator, includes two tennis courts. Snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, boogie boarding, sailing, and kayaking are available in Kalapaki Bay, with gear available for rent at the resort. The Wailua River, 15 minutes north, is the longest navigable river in Hawaii and a popular boating and kayaking site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the Kauai Marriott; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Yoga classes/instruction
Special Offer Details
Manager's Specials5 nights from $689 per person
Save up to Value Added
- $225 Air Credit with Supersaver
- Five night compact car rental.
Available Room Types:All but Suite categories
Important Dates:Book from 06/17/2013 through 06/23/2013
Travel from 06/17/2013 through 12/18/2013
Blackout Dates: May Apply
Minimum Night Stay: 5 Nights
Hawaii Air Credit: Valid on new bookings of at least five (5) consecutive nights at a participating property on Maui, Kauai, Lanai, or the Big Island; or of at least four (4) consecutive nights on Oahu. Value of credit varies based on minimum night stay requirement. At select participating properties, value of credit increases with length of stay. Each credit is per booking, not per traveler. Each adult traveler must purchase a Classic Vacations travel protection plan. Combinable with select Classic Hawaii promotional offers. Valid for bookings 1/07/13-3/31/13 for travel 1/08/13-12/20/13. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability at time of booking and may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. Minimum night stays, minimum stay requirements on air, seasonal surcharges, resort fees (if any), and other restrictions may also apply. Air required at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, Four Seasons Lana’i at Manele Bay, and Four Seasons Lana’i, The Lodge at Koele. Some booking and travel dates may vary. Other promotions and departure dates available which may result in a different rate and/or hotel inclusion. Customer is responsible for hotel taxes and fees on the free night offers.
CLASSIC Hawaii INSTANT CREDIT: Valid on new bookings of at least five (5) consecutive nights at any Classic Hawaii property on Maui, Kauai, Lanai, or the Big Island; or of at least four (4) consecutive nights on Oahu. Each credit is per booking, not per traveler. Each adult traveler must purchase a Classic Vacations travel protection plan, hotel stay, and air. Valid only for bookings made 1/07/13-3/31/13 for travel 1/08/13-12/20/13. Combinable with Hawaii Air Credit and with additional $100 West Coast instant booking credit. Additional $100 West Coast instant credit applies when departing from all gateways in CA, OR, and WA states, and the LAS gateway. All terms and conditions for the Classic Hawaii Booking Credit also apply to the additional $100 West Coast instant credit.
THE TRAVEL SMART PLAN PROGRAM includes the Classic Vacations Change and Cancellation Waiver and an insurance product underwritten by the National Union Fire Insurance Co. of Pittsburgh, PA. Certain conditions, restrictions, exclusions and limitations apply. Contact your Travel Specialist for complete details and a copy of the description of coverage. Seasonal surcharges and other restrictions may also apply. ©2012 Classic Vacations LLC. All rights reserved. Classic Hawaii and the Bird of Paradise logo are registered trademarks in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. CST 2079429-20.
ALAMO TRIPLE UPGRADE PROMOTION: Compact/economy car rentals through Alamo are eligible for a complimentary three (3)-category upgrade to a full size car. Booking window 1/07/13-3/31/13 for travel 1/08/13-12/20/13. Offer not valid 2/07/13-2/23/13. Other blackout dates may apply.
TRAVEL AGENT INCENTIVE: For every qualifying Hawaii Early Bird booking, each travel agent’s name will be automatically entered in a drawing to receive one 9-night trip giveaway, plus roundtrip airfare for two on United Airlines. Entries submitted before or after the promotional period will not be eligible. Free tickets must be redeemed through Classic Vacations. Travel must be completed by 12/20/13. Subject to availability, and blackout dates may apply. Winning entrants are responsible for airline taxes and fees on free ticket offers, including applicable cancellation fees after tickets have been issued. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase chances of winning.