- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
What to Expect:
- Occupying of prime real estate, this large resort hotel is in the heart of Waikiki's shopping, dining, and entertainment district. Waikiki Beach is across the street, and the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are within three blocks. Arriving guests enter a tropical atrium in one of the hotel's two high-rise towers.
- An ocean-view terrace has a large heated pool and an open-air restaurant set above the colorful scene on Waikiki's main street, Kalakaua Avenue. Other dining options include an Italian restaurant, a Pacific Asian infused cuisine restaurant and sushi bar, steakhouse, buffet dining & two Seattle's Best Coffee outlets. A shopping mall occupies the ground floor.
2552 Kalakaua Ave.
Airport:Honolulu International HNL
Located in two high-rise towers, all 1,310 guestrooms at Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort provide private, furnished balconies with city, partial ocean, or ocean views. Rooms feature Marriott's Revive Collection bedding: 300-thread-count cotton linens; down comforter with cotton cover; six down pillows, including bolster; and a separate mattress topper.
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Massage - available in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Rollaway beds
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
The two-tower Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort and Spa is home to the 6,000-square-foot Spa Olakino (surcharge), which offers salon services and a menu of skin and body treatments that incorporate fresh, Hawaiian-grown produce and plants. Other leisure options include two saltwater outdoor pools, a spa tub, and a new 3,000 square foot 24-hour fitness room.
Eclectic dining choices include an open-air restaurant on the ocean-view terrace, a Pacific Asian infused cruisine restaurant and sushi bar, steakhouse, an indoor/outdoor Italian venue, and two outlets of Seattle's Best Coffee
Marriott's 50,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space includes three ballrooms and seven meeting rooms. A staffed business center is on site, and wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free. Please see the Policies section for additional information regarding designated smoking areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or cafe´
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (secure)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking (valet)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Resort Activity Program of $30.00 per room per day includes:
- Enhanced High Speed Internet Access
- Unlimited Blue Ray DVD Rental
- Photo Session with 4”X6” Souvenir
- 60-Minutes U.S. and International Long Distance Phone Calls per day
- 800 and Local Phone Calls
- Newspaper Daily
- Fitness Class Daily
- Cultural Class Daily
- $10.00 off SUP or Surf Lesson from Kai’s Surf Shop
- One (1) cup of Seattle’s Best Coffee or Tea daily
- Sea Life Park Complimentary Admission Ticket. 1 ticket per room per stay. May not combine multiple offers
- Choice of two (2) Mai Tai Punch OR 12-oz Draft Beer OR Soft Drink per stay at Moana Terrace or Kuhio Beach Grill
Resort Activity Program fees are subject to the Hawaii General Excise Tax of 4.712% and are subject to change at the hotel's discretion.
$37 per day. Covered parking; in/out privileges.
$32 per day. Covered parking; in/out privileges. Parking fees are subject to the Hawaii General Excise Tax of 4.712% and are subject to change at the hotel's discretion.
There are no room charges for children 17 and younger occupying the same room as their parents.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
Arancino de MareIndoor/outdoor setting. Italian cuisine, including pastas and pizzas. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served.
Kuhio Beach GrillServing American cuisine and buffet dining. Breakfast and dinner only.
Moana TerraceOpen-air dining overlooking the ocean. Cocktails. Hawaiian entertainment. Lunch and dinner served. Open from late morning until late evening.
Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar and d.k. Steak HouseDouble-concept restaurant with panoramic views of Waikiki Beach. New-wave sushi, contemporary Pacific Rim specialties, and dry-aged steaks. Dinner served.
Seattle's Best CoffeeAvailable in two locations (one in each tower). Coffee drinks and pastries. Open from early morning until late evening.
Guests enjoy two saltwater outdoor pools, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness room. Directly across the street is Kuhio Beach Park, a casual family destination featuring an enclosed salt-water lagoon with a sand bottom. Kuhio Beach is an extension of Waikiki Beach, which is a two-minute walk from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Golf - driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Mountain biking
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
Special Offer Details
Manager's Specials4 nights from $669 per person
Save up to Value Added
- $200 Air Credit with Hawaiian Sand Dollar
- Every 4th Night FREE
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two
- FREE Roundtrip Shared Transfers.
Available Room Types:All but suite categories
Important Dates:Book from 04/22/2013 through 04/28/2013
Travel from 04/22/2013 through 12/14/2013
Blackout Dates: May Apply
Minimum Night Stay: 4 Nights
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
HAWAII AIR CREDIT: If each adult traveler purchases an optional Classic Vacations travel protection plan, the party’s total package price (including the travel protection cost) will be reduced by the value of the Hawaii air credit. Valid on new bookings of at least five consecutive nights at a participating property on Maui, Kauai, Lanai, or the Big Island; or of at least four (4) consecutive nights on Oahu. The credit will vary and increases with length of stay. Each credit is per booking, not per traveler. Combinable with select Classic Hawaii promotional offers. Valid for bookings made from 4/01/13-4/30/13 for travel through 12/20/13. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability at time of booking and may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. Minimum night stays, minimum stay requirements on air, seasonal surcharges, resort fees (if any), and other restrictions may also apply. Air required at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, Four Seasons Lana’i at Manele Bay, and Four Seasons Lana’i, The Lodge at Koele. Some booking and travel dates may vary. Other promotions and departure dates available which may result in a different rate and/or hotel inclusion. Customer is responsible for hotel taxes and fees on the free night offers.
FREE COMPACT CAR RENTAL: Valid on new bookings of at least five (5) consecutive nights at any Classic Hawaii property. Booking window 4/01/13-4/30/13 for travel through 12/20/13. May be combined with select Classic Hawaii promotional offers. Free compact car valid for 5-7 nights only. For upgraded car categories and/or stays longer than 7 nights, a 5-7 night compact car credit will be applied. One (1) free compact car or equivalent credit per booking.
FREE TRANSFERS ON OAHU: Valid on new bookings of at least four (4) consecutive nights at all Classic Oahu properties except The Turtle Bay Resort & Ocean Villas. Booking window 4/01/13-4/30/13 for travel through 12/20/13. May be combined with select Classic Hawaii promotional offers. All transfers are shared.
ALAMO TRIPLE UPGRADE PROMOTION: Compact/economy car rentals through Alamo are eligible for a complimentary three (3)-category upgrade to a full size car. Booking window 4/01/13-4/30/13 for travel through 12/20/13. Other blackout dates may apply.
FREE HERTZ GOLD MEMBERSHIP: Good for one year from date of travel in 2013. Hertz free second driver offer good for any rental in Hawaii for 2013; value based on a one week rental, valid for a second driver only. Five day minimum required per rental. Book 4/01/13-4/30/13 for travel through 12/20/13. Other blackout dates, minimum nights stay, seasonal surcharges, taxes, and other restrictions may apply.