- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Ia Orana from the St. Regis Bora Bora, one of French Polynesia’s most desired escapes! Enjoy the lush unspoiled surroundings, pristine blue waters and breathtaking views of Mt. Otemanu and relax in any of our 100 villas with our signature St. Regis Butlers at your service. Don’t forget to say hello to our friendly fish in our Lagoon every morning, and dine in our signature restaurant of the same name by world renowned chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. The St. Regis Bora Bora staff welcomes you to paradise.
- The resort offers scheduled boat service to Vaitape, the main town of Bora Bora. Located 20 km (12.5 mi) from the resort, this picturesque town offers grocery shopping, restaurants, and quaint shops.
What to Expect:
- Located on secluded Motu Ome'e just off the main island of Bora Bora, this tropical oasis unites luxury with breathtaking natural beauty. Set on 44 lush acres, the resort features stunning views of the turquoise lagoon, powder-sand beaches, and majestic Mount Otemanu. With an ambiance of carefree elegance, the resort attracts celebrities, honeymooners, couples, and families seeking a private getaway.
- Set on its own island, Miri Miri Spa offers unique Tahitian and Pacific Rim treatments that highlight native ingredients including pure mother of pearl and monoi oil. The resort also features an adults-only pool with a swim-up bar and private cabanas, a kids' club, three restaurants, tennis courts, and a private helicopter landing pad.
Motu Ome E Bp 506
Bora Bora, 98730
- Bora Bora
The St. Regis Bora Bora features 100 villas located over the lagoon or on land facing the ocean. Designed with contemporary Polynesian furnishings and décor, the villas feature outdoor showers and terraces overlooking the lagoon, surrounding islands, or ocean. The villas also feature signature St. Regis Butler Service.
Situated on a pristine lagoon, this luxury resort is surrounded by 44 acres of lush landscaping and powder-sand beaches. Miri Miri Spa is located on its own private island and offers Tahitian and Pacific Rim treatments that incorporate indigenous ingredients such as monoi oil, brown algae, pure mother of pearl, and luminescent pearl powder. This 13,000-square-foot sanctuary includes a fitness center, steam room, spa tub, and sauna.
The St. Regis Resort Bora Bora Kids Creativity Club entertains children ages 5-12 with outdoor beach activities, games, arts and crafts, and storytelling. Parents can enjoy the adults-only Oasis Pool complete with a swim-up bar and private cabanas.
The amenities listed below are available on-site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone rental
- Coffee shop or cafe´
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Marina on site
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Meeting room(s) (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Video library
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in; cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
Te PahuMediterranean grill with an open kitchen and beachside dining. Specialties include Citrus Shrimp Ceviche, Kobe Sirloin, and Grilled Tuna with Fresh Herbs. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lagoon by Jean-Georges VongerichtenRestaurant suspended over water. Serves fine fusion cuisine. Open for dinner.
Sushi & Sake RestaurantServes sushi, seafood, and sake. Open for dinner Monday through Saturday.
The resort features a private lagoon for snorkeling, tennis courts, a fitness center, and an adults-only swimming pool. Recreational opportunities near the resort include jet skiing, Jeep safaris, shark and ray feeding, sailing, diving, and hiking.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Boat launch
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
Special Offer Details
Manager's Specials5 nights from $3169 per person
Save up to $2220 per couple
- Summer of Luxury and Vows in Bora Bora
- Every 5th night FREE
- Daily breakfast for two
- Guaranteed one-category room upgrade at time of booking
- One complimentary 3-course dinner for two, once during stay
- A guaranteed 10am early check in
- A guaranteed 4pm late check out
- Two loose Tahitian Black Pearls symbolizing the union of husband and wife.
Available Room Types:Superior Overwater Villa
Deluxe Overwater Villa
Important Dates:Book from 07/15/2013 through 07/22/2013
Travel from 07/15/2013 through 10/31/2013
Blackout Dates: May Apply
Minimum Night Stay: 5 Nights
Both the category upgraded from and upgraded to must be available in order to confirm the guaranteed upgrade at time of reservation. Upgraded category booked at lower category price. Guaranteed upgrade. The least expensive dinner will be removed from the guests’ bill upon check out OR please count one dinner supplement voucher as complimentary if you are packaging dinner into your quote. Please note Polynesian Evening at Te Pahu Restaurant and Candlelight Dinners are excluded. Some dishes at each Restaurant may be excluded from this offer also. Please note a specific meal plan menu applies at Sushi Take Restaurant.
Offers valid on new bookings only. Prices shown are per-person, land only based upon double occupancy, except if expressly noted otherwise. Offers are subject to availability at time of booking and may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. Blackout dates, minimum night stays, minimum stay requirements on air, seasonal surcharges, resort fees (if any), and other restrictions may also apply. Individual offers may require purchase of Travel Smart Plan or travel waiver. Offers are not valid for Group Travel. Some booking and travel dates may vary. Other promotions and departure dates available which may result in a different rate and/or hotel inclusion. Customer is responsible for hotel taxes and fees on the free night offers, where applicable. For those properties where Classic Vacations has access to dynamic pricing rates, those rates will likely fluctuate from time to time based on market conditions and other factors beyond Classic Vacations control. Classic Vacations CST# 2079429-20.