- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Four Seasons Whistler
June 15, 2012
This Four Seasons Whistler is the only AAA 5-diamond resort in Canada. Picturesque views and rolling snow-topped mountains surround this Upper Village property. Walk into the expansive timber, glass and stone lobby area, and you will notice that the Four Seasons here does reflect Whistler’s love of the outdoors, and the sports and glamour that surrounds it.
This hotel has regular room accommodations with step-out balconies, and private residences with fully equipped kitchens, washer and dryers. Everything you need in the comfort of a home.
You can book from 1 bedroom to a 4 bedroom residences – excellent for families. The Four Seasons is very close to the Fairmont and the ski lift. It offers a large heated outdoor pool, 24 hour fitness center, spa, it’s pet friendly and has nearby golf.
The Four Seasons is just about a 15-minute walk away from Whistler’s Lower Village, where all the shops and pubs are located. Available upon request is babysitting and wheelchair equipped rooms. This is a non smoking facility.
Always Included :
- Items to childproof guest rooms
- Cribs, high chairs and playpens, baby & children’s toiletries, toys, board games, and DVD library
- All meals for children aged five and under from the Kid’s menu in Sidecut
- S’mores at the fire pit, or hot chocolate or lemonade in the lobby (seasonal)
- Please provide us with the names and ages of your children so that we can be prepared with:
- A personalized children's newsletter
- Child-sized bathrobes
- Welcome stuffed toy on arrival