- Special Offers
- About Us
Croatia is hailed as the new French Riviera. For years its dramatic cliffs and long sandy beaches have made it a favorite destination for celebrities and sun worshippers alike, and with a thousand islands to explore, you can always find a secluded slice of paradise. Sail the Dalmatian Coast, explore ancient Roman ruins, and stroll Dubrovnik’s walled city.
Getting To Croatia
Early spring and fall are ideal for temperate weather, smaller crowds, and reasonable travel deals on airfare and hotel. The coastal areas tend to have hot dry summers and rainy winters, whereas the island climate benefit from the sunshine brought on by longer days (Hvar being the sunniest).
- 2 hours from London
Staying In Croatia
Enjoy Europe Travel to the “Pearl of the Adriatic”. A lesser known oasis in Southeastern Europe with a riviera esque atmosphere, picturesque island luxury, and historic cities. Induldge in sunny beaches, cosmopolitan cities, and oldworld charm.
- Wander atop the city walls of Dubrovnik for the best views of the city and surrounding points of interest
- Visit Diocletian's Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site in Split
Things to do
- Explore Dubrovnik, known as the “Pearl of the Adriatic.”
- Stroll down the Riva promenade in Split
Traveling In Croatia
Classic Vacations offers a variety of transportation options throughout Europe in order to make your Europe vacation truly spectacular. While limousines are a fun and private way to see many of the sights in Europe, private jets, rental cars, and shuttle transfers are also available.
While traveling in the Croatia we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry as well as between cities.
- Luxury trains, river barges, and cruises – A stress free way to explore Europe. There’s no need for maps, and no need to pack and unpack between destinations. This is travel the way it’s meant to be: carefree and full of discovery.
Things to Know
- To enter and leave Europe, all U.S. citizens must carry a valid passport.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain the proper documents.
- The Euro is the official currency of the European union and its member countries. Other European Currencies include the Swiss Franc and the British pound. Exchange rates vary by currency and economic seasonality.
Croatia is GMT + 1
Europe spans three time zones:
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern standard Time.
- Central Standard Time which is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
- Eastern European Time which is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.