- Special Offers
- About Us
Monaco: Travel Tips
Though just one mile square, Monaco captures the height of European glamour. Don your sunglasses and hit the beach, or relax in an outdoor bistro admiring the breathtaking scenery. When dusk falls, change into evening attire and try your luck at the world-famous casino. Monte Carlo is the quintessential jet-set destination.
Getting To Monaco
Spring and summer bring blossoming flowers and crowded streets. Visit in early fall for warm days, reasonable travel deals, and fewer crowds.
- 7 hours from New York
- 11 hours from Los Angeles
- 1.5 hour from London
Staying In Monaco
Set on the Mediterranean Sea between the French and Italian Rivieras, Europe travel to Monaco is synonymous with luxury and indulgence. Measuring less than one square mile in size, this small country has a big reputation for glitz and glamour attracting the rich, the famous, and anyone on Europe vacations seeking the high life. Shop at designer boutiques, enjoy gourmet cuisine, and stay at lavish Monte Carlo hotels.
- Cannes nearby
- St. Tropez nearby
Things to do
- Indulge all of your senses at one of the world’s most luxurious spas
- Explore the Côte d’Azur with a private car and driver and find some breathtaking panoramas
- Catch a variety of shows, the symphony, or a play at the Theater Princess Grace, or even an outdoor movie at the Cinema d’Eté
Traveling In Monaco
Classic Vacations offers a variety of transportation options throughout Europe in order to make your Europe vacation truly spectacular. While limousines are a fun and private way to see many of the sights in Europe, private jets, rental cars, and shuttle transfers are also available.
While traveling in the Ireland we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry as well as between cities.
- Luxury trains, river barges, and cruises – A stress free way to explore Europe. There’s no need for maps, and no need to pack and unpack between destinations. This is travel the way it’s meant to be: carefree and full of discovery.
- Rental cars - In some countries you may want to rent a car and explore on your own. Classic Europe proudly features Hertz cars in most countries.
Things to Know
- To enter and leave Europe, all U.S. citizens must carry a valid passport.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain the proper documents.
- The Euro is the official currency of the European union and its member countries. Other European Currencies include the Swiss Franc and the British pound. Exchange rates vary by currency and economic seasonality.
Europe spans three time zones:
Monaco is GMT + 1
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern standard Time.
- Central Standard Time which is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
- Eastern European Time which is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.